734670_498661663505454_1444131016_n

Perusing various news headlines at wnd.com last evening before cashing it in and calling it a night, I came across a particularly intriguing header which caught my eye that I posted the link to below. In it, Representative Lawmaker Steve King, Republican-Iowa, reaffirmed the fact that all of us are acutely aware of these days, which is that our 2nd Amendment Rights exist to protect ourselves from the threats of Tyranny and that, as American’s, it is our 2nd Amendment RIGHT to shoot a tyrant who may effort to burden us under an oppressive yoke of fascist despotism and tyranny!

That’s reassuring given this daily surrealistic trend of successive abuses Obama arrogantly appears devoted towards evincing in his scheming insolence and divisive irreverence to his sworn Oath to protect and defend our Constitution!

On a personal note, I find myself needing to express my own personal feelings on this matter and those feelings are that I really don’t want to have to shoot anybody if it can be helped! Not to mention that this shouldn’t even have to be a topic of discussion in a rational world! However, when applied to Obama and those who have seemingly aligned themselves to assist in this obviously intended incitement towards stirring civil unrest, the laws of rational reason and sense consequentially are confounded as we try to define motives here that upon scrutiny can only then be interpreted as malevolent and insidious in nature!

In other words, these sinister insurrectionists are doing this all on purpose and by design! There’s absolutely no other explanation for it, but the fact this entire situation has purposefully been instigated and manipulated towards deteriorating to this level (where we find it even necessary now to engage ourselves in such a combustible debate), should be a piercing indictment to the seditious motives of this fabricated ruse occupying our White House!

Thus as we follow our own individual trails of compelled thought and deductive analysis, we all have had to have come to the same conclusion at one point or another, and that conclusion being: How much more evident dereliction of duty can one man be tolerated to commit without any accountability being exacted whatsoever??!!

I understand the racially sensitive climate the true liberal and Progressive racists have managed to establish under their entropic cloak of political correctness, but for God sake people!! This ostensive absence of any reasonable guidance of our Nation is both patently absurd AND treasonous! It is ostentatiously intolerable, and yet it’s happening! We have literally allowed the keys to the asylum to come into the possession of the inmates! I don’t need to reiterate to any of you this disgraced state of our country. You all know what it is!

Our media is saturated with traitors sympathetic to the one in our White House! They’ve shamelessly flaunted that truth accompanied by their arrogant egotism and have shoved it in our faces and down our throats for years now!

images (1)

But yet they continue on with their grossly fallacious sense of ridiculous credibility! Reality by these lunatics on the left has been rendered into a variegated chaotic wilderness of competing undermining cultural, religious, and ideological schisms, with no other objective than to undermine the natural order upon which our Nation was founded! Accentuated then by Obama’s own grotesquely deficient leadership in his demonstrating more deference and concern to foreign interests and allegiances than he does to the concerns and well-being of the citizens of the United States!

385193_422301081185462_1144104147_n

I need to step back for a minute tho’ and take a breath or 50, because I’m getting pissed off the more I dwell on this as I write! My thinking only gets convoluted when I try to forge my way through a haze of red. I need a cigarette…

…Ok, that’s marginally better. Where was I? Oh yeah…In the midst of this conflagration of so much social upheaval, I also have the more provincial concerns and worries of day to day life that fall within my immediate sphere of influence. My primary one being in my looking after an aging parent. I’ve alluded in the past to having a somewhat hermetic existence, and if anyone out there has found themselves in a similar situation, perhaps you can understand then the emotional vortex at times that can accompany such a circumstance. Not that I resent this obligation, but I contend that in the beginning when I was a much younger man, I was a much lesser son. I know too (despite the contrasting variances whenever I happen to stumble into a pitfall of my human nature, finding myself becoming exceptionally angry over this senseless state of affairs consuming us, and I descend into profanity riddled expostulations), I still know that when my days have finally expired on this earth, I must give an accounting for myself to Him who will be the final arbiter in these affairs of mankind! I just want to be able to say if nothing else, I ended life a better son than when I started.

But back to the subject at hand…In this cacophony of protest in the peoples dissent to the subjugating whims of Obama and his legion of fellow dissidents, we now have Representative King saying it’s our 2nd Amendment Right to shoot tyrants! I know in defense of my family and home I’ll do what I must! In defense of my country I’ll follow the dictates of conscious, duty, and allegiance towards whatever action the circumstances of events may require of me!

254636_577594525589027_356632354_n

If Obama and his followers are that sworn and dedicated as they indeed seem to be in these abusive and perversive seizures of power by which to secure for themselves a monolithic totalitarian fascistic state, then they deserve every “hollow point” ounce of the solution prescribed by Congressman King!

156137_10150944637553899_580723898_11667417_1446425882_n

About Chad Miller

Chad Miller is an Independent & contributing writer at The D.C. Clothesline - You can follow Chad on Twitter. Also see; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Obama-The-Enemy-Within/493345724020615?ref=hl

25 Responses to Republican Lawmaker Reaffirms: “It Is Every American’s 2nd Amendment “RIGHT” To SHOOT A Tyrant!”

1. Connie Carmichael says:

I found this online this morning. http://www.examiner.com/article/it-exists-president-obama-releases-long-form-birth-certificate. I really, really dislike this guy!

• Carlos Helms says:

Thanks for throwing that second link in there, Connie. Believe me, I know people who “know stuff,” and they are by NO means convinced by the King’s creds. Regardless of the location of his birth, the SS&SS (social security and selective service) numbers either do not exist – or are not accurate. The courts do not care.

I’ve adjusted my thinking to believe that in 2009 a coup occurred. Doesn’t much matter now where the usurper was born. Castro was Cuban when he overthrew the Cuban government. I’d hate to get all distracted from the task at hand.

2. Connie Carmichael says:

Thanks Chad. How can I see that birth certificate you posted on your you tube account? I tried but so many Chad Millers…..LOL

3. Connie Carmichael says:

Chad what about this? I see numerous infractions to the Constitution that “he” has done or is doing, so why aren’t impeachment proceedings going on?
    Please read: http://rense.com/general87/ob1.htm
    Am I too understand that there are so many crooked politicians that no one is willing to go up against him and it’s being left up to the American citizens?

4. Mike says:

A new revolution is needed to solve the problem…..our only way out

5. Carlos Helms says:

All you take with you is what you gave away. “There is no greater love…”

Write your own epitaph as you would like it read. It’s what your kids will live with for the rest of their lives.

Honor amongst good men!

6. Lordchamp says:

It’s happened because WE let it happen, not because they just did it. WE LET THEM!

So the responsibility falls on us ultimately. Yes, they should have known better and should have been worthy of our trust but it’s human nature and we should have realized that.

Now that we are awake though…finally, what now? We want our Country back.

I personally feel an urgency in the air that if something is not done soon we will not be able to return to any form of what we once were and want to be again. I’m at odds with myself as to what that “something” should be too.

We have NO control in DC whatsoever, no matter what party. Nothing major is going to get done and we all know this in our hearts. This is the frustration. We have two years at a minimum before any MIGHT change in the composition of the residents in DC and it would take a HUGE change to make any difference at all, so is that even possible?

Realistically, it will probably take a generation to make much headway with all the damage that has been done. Do we have that much time left?

Will the upcoming generation also see the error of their ways as we have or will they continue the course having been brainwashed and not knowing what they have truly lost?

So what then do we do?

I’m just raising some thoughts and questions that logically come from a discussion that Chad has opened.

• Chad Miller says:

I’ve always maintained too Lordchamp, that this decline has been going on for decades & no one has done a damn thing substantive to stop it. We have let this happen, but damned if I’m going to be silent about it now tho’.

• You have to follow your own conscience I don’t believe anyone can make a decision for you. I assume you know right from wrong so finding someone or something to guide you should not be that hard to find. As far as to what the younger generation thinks would in no way influence any of my decisions. To be open and honest, it doesn’t appear as if it will be left up to the next generation to attend to business. Millions are beginning to open their eyes as to what is really going on and millions will never really see the light of day.

There are many more citizens that take care of and pay for their own personal business than there are hanger-on-ers that depend on government (via the hard working citizen) to clothe and feed their families. The government, per say, has no money or property, everything belongs to the citizens. If that sounds foolish, think about what would happen if every citizen quit paying taxes and everyone depended on “government ”

I guess I’ve started to get a little carried away when actually all I meant to say is” right now you will have to depend on yourself to make the right decisions And you can only do that if you have done your homework.”

7. John West says:

” One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country. It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.” Charley Reese’s Final column.

• Chad Miller says:

I know. How have the few gotten away with inflicting so much deliberate oppressiveness on the many. Have you seen the younger generations tho’ our schools are churning out?? There’s about 75% of our problem right there!

8. GOOD!! i’M HAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE IS HAVING PROBLEMS REMAINING CIVIL. YOU DESCRIBED MY FEELINGS TO A “T” I WISH I COULD RELATE AS WELL AS YOU. BEING CIVIL IS ALWAYS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND I TRY VERY HARD TO STAY FOCUSED AND ON TRACK.
    THE LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS CLAIM THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN. BULLCRAP!! GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, JUST ONE!!!!!! jUST TO DAY A SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA SAID THEY BOUGHT 15 AR -15′s TO BETTER ARM THE GUARDS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CHILDREN. SAID THEY DID IT JUST SO THE GUARDS WOULD HAVE SUPERIOR FIRE POWER IF AND WHEN THEY MIGHT NEED IT. HOORAH, HOORAH, HOORAH

“READ MY LIPS LIBERALS”, PATRIOTS WILL UNNANIMOUSLY SAY”NO TO GUN BANS” THE SUPREME COURT JUST TODAY FOUND OBAMA GUILTY OF VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION. I SEE IT AS, HOPEFULLY, THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR KING OBAMA.

THE MSM SAYS THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED. AGAIN THATS BULLCRAP. THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BELIVE IT IS WHEN ITS NOT– AT LEAST NOT EQUALLY DIVIDED. MAYBE ON PAPER , BUT THEY’RE NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE SILENT MAJORITY OF 80 MILLION AMERICANS THAT ARE WATCHING AND WAITING. THE BELIEF THAT OBAMA GOT THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICANS TO VOTE FOR HIM IS ANOTHER MYTH. WHY? BECAUSE ONLY 2/3rds OF THE ELIGIBLE VOTERS VOTED.
    63 MILLION/OBAMA, 60 MILLION/ROMNEY 80 MILLION NO SHOWS. (silent majority)
    AND IF YOU THINK THE SILENT MAJORITY DOESN’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN!!

• Chad Miller says:

Deep breaths, Thom! Deep breaths. Believe me, I feel your pain. :)

• Phil Slimko says:

Sorry to add to your understandable rage…but be prepared to get even more enraged…it will get much worse before it gets better…..HOWEVER…..this has to be done in a smart was…..just as any winning campain…military or other wise is won….planning, coordination , marshalling or resources, winning the hearts and minds of the people all need proper consideration…….otherwise an ill conceived action could actually setback the cause of freedom….and what we all want…..is VICTORY over this evil in our government. Be smart, be cool, but be committed.

9. Dear Obama, mohammed is a creep and allah is satan, since muslims value deception and murder. We do not worship the same God. You god is evil incarnate and I know you are the worst criminal ever in government. I found your birth certificate in the British Commonwealth records at Lew, Surrey, England, since you were born in a protectorate of England as a British citizen and then became an Indonesian by adoption. YOU FRAUD!!!

• PLEASE, upload a copy on YouTube or somewhere. I’d LOVE a copy….

• Chad Miller says:

Ok John, I just posted it on my youtube account. Please feel free to share & spread the word! I appreciate your support!

• Connie Carmichael says:

Chad, I just stumbled on your page here and wondering why if there is proof of Obama being born in Britain, can’t that information come to light. Would proof of citizenship not be enough for impeachment?

• Chad Miller says:

The only conclusion I can come to Connie, given how much has already been revealed in relation to Obama’s murky history & the subsequent vacuum of any substantive scrutiny (apart from Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse investigation & the disturbing evidence he has thus far presented as his investigation continues to be ongoing), I credit to a few variables. None of which you’ll like.
            Chiefly among these conclusions being cowardice & intimidation on one end of the scale. Corruption & complicity weighing out on the other side.
            In either case, we have opposition party leadership that has shown explicitly time & again, they have absolutely no intention to shake up the status quo in this lucrative racket elitists have reduced our government into for themselves at our expense! That’s a rather simplistic overview of these circumstances, but the best I can come up with off the top of my head as the hour here grows late.

10. What a great article Mr. Miller….keep them coming…there are still a great deal that need to hear your message…and thank you for your time…I do appreciate it…