Henry GraffIt’s been a rough week for Barack Obama, with The New York Times saying his administration has lost all credibility, the new EPA scandal, the new NSA scandal, etc. It seems to be all in a week’s work for the President. Things are certainly unraveling quickly. In fact top Democrats are turning on the administration. Today Joe Manchin called for Eric Holder to resign.

Anyway I read a very interesting story in The Blaze tonight and I want to share a short excerpt. This piece was written by Wayne Allyn Root who is technically a former classmate of Obama’s at Columbia, yet he and none of the professors seem to remember him. The Blaze reports:

I was put on Professor Graff’s trail by another Columbia classmate, skeptical about Obama’s story. He told me that Professor Graff had been the speaker for the Class of ’53 last weekend at Columbia. My friend was watching Graff answer questions from the crowd when he was asked about Obama at Columbia. Graff said, “I have my doubts he ever went here.”

I did some digging and located Graff’s home phone number. I called him yesterday. Now retired, he was delighted to hear from me. He agreed to go on the record about Obama. Unlike Obama, Professor Graff clearly remembered me. He was thrilled to hear from his former student. I was in several of Graff’s classes and he remembered me like it was yesterday. He sounded great- like he hasn’t lost any of his trademark sharpness in 30 years since we last met.

I was honored to learn that this legendary historian has been following my political career for many years. But he had no such cheery things to say about the President. Graff said, “I taught at Columbia for 46 years. I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”

Even more importantly, Professor Graff knew the other history and political science professors. “None of the other Columbia professors knew him either” said Graff.

Graff concluded our interview by saying, “I’m very upset by the whole story. I am angry when I hear Obama called ‘the first President of the United States from Columbia University.’ I don’t consider him a Columbia student. I have no idea what he did on the Columbia campus. No one knows him.”

It is a very interesting article and I would suggest you read it in its entirety. It is full of good information. It raises interesting points about Obama’s college records being sealed and the fact that so few people claim to actually remember his attendance at this Ivy League University. Read the full story at: GHOST OF COLUMBIA- PART II: LEGENDARY COLUMBIA PROFESSOR NEVER HEARD OF OBAMA

37 Responses to BOMBSHELL… Legendary Columbia University Professor Claims That None of His Colleagues Remember Obama

1. Pingback: The How and Why Behind Obama’s Mysterious Rise to the Presidency | The Daily Sheeple

2. Pingback: The How and Why Behind Obama’s Mysterious Rise to the Presidency -

3. Pingback: Do We Dare Follow Obama Into WW III? The President’s Treason Quotient -

4. Pingback: nike pas cher

5. Pingback: Obama Classmate: “Our Nation is Being run by the Real Life Manchurian Candidate” |

6. Pingback: Shocking Revelation: Trump Raised Offer to $50 Million for Obama’s College Records and Still Received No Reply | Inside the Washington Beltway

7. Pingback: Shocking Revelation: Trump Raised Offer to $50 Million for Obama's College Records and Still Received No Reply |

8. Pingback: NH state legislator: Obamas are a made-up family |

9. Shelby says:

Despite what goes on around us, as long as we stay on our knees giving it all to the only true God, of Abrahim, and on our feet as warriors, God will break the backs of our strongest enemies…He will cause our enemies to war against each other to their own destructions, confounded….He is greater than all of our enemies combined and will deliver His children DESPITE our enemies and TO SPITE our enemies – showing them WHO is the real powerful one. Keep this in mind, turn back to God but be ready to stand tall and strong and watch The Lord work the devil out of the devil’s plans.

10. Pingback: Anonymous

11. Dave says:

Thanks to the net, Americans are ever so slowly waking up to the fact that we don’t decide who gets elected, we only get the lying assholes “they” (the Soros’s & other demonic financier Jews) supply to us.
    Anyone who would make any radical changes (towards freedom & less government) will never be allowed near the seat of power.
    We’re so screwed & passed the point of fixing this mess that it doesn’t even matter any longer.
    Sit back, stay armed & watch this nightmare unfold, because that’s all you’re going to be able to do about it.

12. Pingback: Metro Celebrates 20 Years! | Living Stuff

13. Pingback: CONSERVATIVE CORNER 6-11-13 | PatriotsBillboard

14. norma says:

dean, you said that this professor has been following your political career for years, but what exactly does that include.

15. Pingback: BOMBSHELL… Legendary Columbia University Professor Claims That None of His Colleagues Remember Obama | The D.C. Clothesline | My Way or the Highway

16. Steph Thomas says:

Gosh guys…Obummer was the only one stupid enough to take the job…we all know he follows orders from ‘elsewhere’. I want to know what he was doing in Santa Monica!? Why did we need all this crazy shoot-em-up, etc just to keep us from knowing what he was doing there. Fundraising? Where? Why? For what?

17. It's A Lost Cause says:

Really? ….So what…Ain’t nothing gonna get done about it anyways. I think you people fail to realize that the United States has a new kind of government. The Constitution means nothing.

18. vanzorge says:

barry’s chickens are coming home to roost

19. Shoshanna says:

Their is no one listed in Columbia’s year book by Barry Soetoro. Two doctors here in Fort Myers, Fl have year books from their 1983 graduation and they looked and Obama the lier is not in there under either name.

20. Jean says:

Of course he was picked for the presidency for his ideologies and they knew (Soros , DNC, and whoever else) and knew he would have no problem following every order they gave him. I wonder if other candidates would have been as easy to puppateer? With all the money the DNC receives from Soros and other contributors, all the liberals are in on it.. I would guess they are not only getting money for their party but in their own bank accounts. What are we to do as a Nation? How do we rise up to stop this Prseident and the liberal party from destroying this country? It is very frightening to watch what is happening.

• ron flinders says:

They have an ample amount of evidence to impeach this fraudster but refuse to do so. This guy is the worst president we’ve ever had.

• nomobama says:

1. Many, if not ALL, dimdems are getting $$$$ from puppetmister-soros.
        2. Puppetmister-soros doesn’t want obama impeached.
        3. Dimdems control the Senate.
        4. A majority of the Senate has to vote to impeach.
        5. Unless MANY dimdems are willing to forgo the sorosmoney and the probability of being outed, obama will not be impeached.

• Trog LaDyte says:

Sad, but true.

• Scott says:

BUT NO>>>>> the HOUSE controlled by the Republicans do the IMPEACHMENT….. THEN the Senate VOTES to CONVICT and REMOVE…. two totally different processes. ONE will grow balls and act, and the other one has their balls in vice presidential vice grip!!!!!!!!!

21. Lamont Cranston says:

I thought everyone knew the Saudis paid for sunni sobama to go to school and get some edumacashun. The records are sealed so that foreign exchange student info doesn’t get out. Not like the lapdog stenographer presstitutes would report it.

22. TaterSalad says:

Remember this! Memory loss seems to prevalent in the liberal, progressive society. The professor sounds to be a liberal which might explain his loss in memory of Barack Whoeverheis! Was Barry registered under a different name did George Soros fund his education or did the taxpayers he so fondly desires to be socialistic now?

23. Pingback: BOMBSHELL… Legendary Columbia University Professor Claims That None of His Colleagues Remember Obama | The D.C. Clothesline | wwlee4411

24. charles coker says:

it was shown on the internet the other day, obama’s columbia student id card, but the name was barry soetoro, did the interviewer bother to ask about a barry soetoro attending columbia ?, mind you, i hate the idea of obama being the potus with every fiber of my body, the pos is an imposter, a fraud, a liar, a muslim, a bastard, there’s no legal proof of his so called hawaiian birth, stanley dunham’s mother stole a dead man’s social security number for obama to use, the first of several stolen ssn’s obama has used. there’s no proof of marriage between dunham and obama sr. obama got to where he is, with rich, powerful people behind him, george soros is just one of them. the main street media liberal reporters just loved obama, and refused to report the truth, the senate and the congress just let him walk in and set up shop in the whitehouse.

• Richard_Iowa says:

I saw a photo just this past week purporting to show Obama/Soetoro at Columbia with his grandparents. It took all of about 10 seconds to see that the picture was photo-shopped. Those who photo-shop Obama’s pictures need to especially mindful of the positions of arms. They got it wrong here, and they got it wrong with the 9 year old Obama with his supposed dad at the Hawaiian airport.

25. Kevin Barry says:

Well, Obama has explained this, looks like mass memory loss has hit his old Professors at Columbia, Yeah, that’s the ticket, mass memory loss, yeah !

26. Nikki says:

I’m not surprised…… Obama and Jarrett, along with God only knows how many others have “other” plans for this country….. Little by little they’re showing themselves……..