fema-2What does the federal government know that we don’t? Is something big about to go down? I am not going to go total “tin foil hat” on this but it looks odd. Why is FEMA in such a hurry to get survival food?

Paul Joseph Watson reports:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is contacting storable food suppliers requesting immediatedelivery of food reserves within a 24 hour period, increasing suspicions that the federal government is accelerating its preparations for social disorder or an environmental calamity.

FEMA recently contacted My Patriot Supply, a provider of bulk food reserves, requesting “immediate delivery” of truckloads of food within a 24 hour period. Instead of soliciting for the food in the normal manner via the Federal Business Opportunities website and thereby saving money, FEMA is now directly contacting suppliers in order to secure overnight deliveries of bulk food.

You caught me. I’m a closet Alex Jones junkie. :-) I find that Jones, despite his reputation, breaks a lot of stories that would never make it to the media (left or right) without him. Anyway, I digress…

So what are we to make of this? Honestly with the 12 concurrently running scandals I am not sure. We have the newest stuff with the unspecified terror threats and we have the old stand-by scandals and threats.

I personally don’t think it matters. You have to watch what they do. It would be very similar to watching the top investors (insiders) in a Fortune 500 company. If they are selling or buying in an unusual manner then it’s a pretty good indicator that something is coming.

You have to be ready my friends. There is no choice. Make sure you have food, water and ammunition.

FEMA may know something. I don’t know how large or small this will be but something could be coming that has caused them to be in a sudden rush. You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to know that you need to do a little extra preparation, just in case.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT… We don’t know how much food they are after.  That’s what no one seems to be looking at. When DHS orders over a billion rounds of ammo it’s a big deal. If FEMA wants a few trucks of freeze dried lasagna it’s not that big of a deal. The email (bottom) does not really say anything about quantities needed. It is more a letter of inquiry.

If you want to look at the original source of the story you can find it here. Again, we don’t know how much they are after and how many companies they have contacted. They might just be looking for a handful of reliable companies in case disaster strikes, but it is a bit strange that they didn’t post for open bids as they normally would. This was enough to make me question what may be going on and that’s why I decided to share it.

Don’t panic but be prepared. Hopefully this is a false alarm but you never know.

Whenever you visit these conspiracy sites always try to do so with a clear head. There is no doubt that they provide info that you won’t find in the main stream media, but they also tend to push the panic button fairly quickly. There could be explanations but we need to keep focused on preparation because it will happen someday.

Something eventually has to give. We are running on fumes America.

fema.png (714×627)

26 Responses to Is Disaster Looming? FEMA is in a Rush to Get Survival Foods… Requesting 24 Hour Turnaround.

1. Pete says:

To Sam and anyone else that don’t believe this. When I had my store I contacted Mountain House to be a supplier, they in turn directed me to someone who handles all sports, camping and the like equipment. I was told by him that the Fed. Gov. ordered a large supply and Mountain House was not taking any more suppliers till the order was filled. This was in February 2011, I was then contacted in August 2011 that if I still wanted to be a supplier, to fill out the application.

2. Pingback: How To Make Money Fast

3. Pingback: Click Here

4. Pingback: Shopfitter UK

5. Pingback: BqHQK7r1sb BqHQK7r1sb

6. Pingback: 24 m

7. Stephanie says:

if this is real…. why can’t we have the name of the person that sent the email? What harm would that cause?
    I’ve seen this circulating before… it was super popular on Facebook before 12/21/12.

8. Frank Rocca says:

I believe that the Obama gang is keeping us all busy with one crisis (or scandal) after another in order to divert us from some huge gesture, such as the takeover of the country by declaring marshal law. He doesn’t trust the military, who are basically against him politically, but remain loyal to what they think is still an honest civilian authority. They fail to recognize that Obama is NOT merely the traditional corrupt politician, but a MONSTER, aberrant to the American tradition, intent on establishing himself as a dictator. That’s why he has had his civilian agencies acquire so much firepower, millions of bullets, etc. He intends to march somehow on the people using and armed IRS, CIA, NSA, etc. He will also likely use the local police and other law enforcement agencies, either to enforce his intentions, or in the distractions of civil interruptions, such as he created during the fraudulent episode of the Trayvon Martin scam.

9. No crap, just like a simple video game, such as age of empires, first, build up your bases. next take all of the supplies, first things needed to attack your bases, then the food to generate another population. Then the rest of the land and miniscule remaining resources are yours for the taking. Bear in mind that the government already controls an army, the DHS, most of the energy providing companies, stockpiles of fuel, stockpiles of ammo. The next step is to take the food away and fight us if not by weapons, just starve us until we comply with their new dictatorship. Whether or not this is a specific example or sign that the SJHTF, I don’t know. But in any case, it is always beneficial to get yourself prepared for the worst situation and hope to end up in the best situation.

10. kapene says:

well prepare to kiss your ass goodbye america so get down on your knees and repent

11. Sterling says:

An often occurrence particularly in the absence of prudent accountability which is characteristic of an ineffective organization or a chaotic administration. Rather than losing any of their budget funds near the end of the government agency’s budget year they tend to sweep up remaining funds and spend randomly on unplanned items or services regardless of specific requirements or needs. It is the “use it or lose it” mindset systemic of poorly managed operations regardless of party affiliation.

12. Gray2Hairs says:

since the supplier in question is not a large company it would seem to be a way to learn what supplies are available to preppers.

13. Pingback: Will County Pro-se

14. Sam says:

This is so fake. They allegedly emailed ONE company and now the world is ending. Hey DC Clothesline, how about you do some investigative work on this story instead of just parroting an Alex Jones who gets paid for hyperbolic writing?

15. BETTI says:

THEY HAVE A LOT OF PROTESTS COMING UP THIS MONTH AND NEXT MONTH SO THEY ARE PROBABLY LOOKING TO INCARCERATE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE AROUND WASHINGTON D.C. AREA!!

16. Michael Robinson says:

Could be just another tactic to distract the masses from Obama’s “phony” scandals.

17. H Huggins says:

Perhaps they want to know what is on-hand so if TSHTF they’ll know WHERE to go to confiscate food to prevent the public from acquiring.the goods, thereby forcing them to enter the camps if they want a meal. This would enable them to corral that many more Sheeple.

18. Nobody says:

Ammo and now food rations, need to find out where these items will be stored, that kind of info will be priceless

19. I don’t see it as an alarm. As I read it, it was not an Order. It was an inquiry to get a clear understanding of the timeline in the event the need arose. Still a good indicator that every American should have some base level disaster and preparedness plan.

• Scott says:

I think you may have read it wrong.

“But here we are, August 2013 and FEMA once again is trying to buy up large stockpiles of food. And they don’t want anyone to know it, and they want to take immediately delivery.”

20. Brad Trump says:

…or they’re fishing.

• Jerome Brand says:

IDK, maybe they are going to try and dry up supply like ammo before the crash of 2013. Its going to happen this year and I predicted late summer early fall. I’m right…