1235039_636043306417254_25055112_nI am not always the sharpest knife in the drawer. I heard about this “Million Muslim March” and did some research.

I found out that it might be more like a “Dozen Muslim March” and I wrote an article about that. Why? Because I thought that a lot of bikers were going to D.C. only to be disappointed.   I was trying to help them out. But, as sometimes happens with me, I was failing to see the big picture.

A few days ago I was talking to a friend that is going and he told me that I was missing the point. This was not about 12 Muslims who will be looking for a place to hide. This is much bigger than that. This “2 Million Bikers” ride is more about sending a message to our government than to intimidate a few Muslims. I believe his exact words may have been, “Dean, this is the warning shot. There will not be another.”

That’s a pretty bold statement, don’t you think?

When I first heard about these 2 Million Bikers, I couldn’t really believe it was possible. I thought about the IRS Tea Party protests and the disappointing numbers. I thought it would turn out being 20,000 bikers and that would be a very good showing. I was very wrong. As of Tuesday afternoon there were reports of 800,000 bikers on the road and headed for D.C. Wow!!!

YouTube Preview Image

The above video didn’t impress me that much at first, but then I thought about the scope of this thing. This is just one road at one point in time. There are 800,000 on the road, at a minimum, and they really could hit the 2 million number.

Today I wanted to write this huge article about what 9/11 meant to me and why it is sacred to Patriots. There is nothing I could write that would inspire anyone more than what is happening right before our very eyes.

2 million, and yes I now believe that number is possible, bikers are headed to D.C. to take a stand for their freedom, my freedom and yours.

This country has shed many tears since September 11th, 2001. We shed many more tears on September 11th, 2012 as four Americans died in Benghazi.

We don’t know the truth of who the enemy is or was.

Now we are being told that it is in our interest to support Al Qaeda in Syria. Did 10,000 people die at the hands of Al Qaeda so that we could support them? Who could blame our service men and women for objecting to the idea of supporting the terrorists who killed their brothers and sisters?

Somehow the politicians are still failing to see this point.

We live in a land of confusion, scandals and political spins that none of us can keep up with.

We don’t know if we have any friends at all in D.C. We send these officials to the Capitol to represent us and they always seem to let us down.

So are these bikers going to D.C. to rattle a few Muslims? Nope. I get it now and I am kicking myself for not finding a way to go take part in this.

There is an unspoken theme behind this ride.

Twelve years later we have finally decided that enough is enough. We are taking our country back no matter what Obama or his partners in crime say.

It is not negotiable. We are no longer begging these people to do the right thing. We are sending a message today that this 9/11 is much different than the previous 11. Twelve years later we are awake.

September 11th, 2013 will be remembered as the day when millions of Americans made a statement. This is our country and we are taking it back no matter how far we have to go to do it. It is a new day of independence.

Much like July 4th 1776 when we declared that we were no longer slaves of Britain, today there is a new declaration being made. We will no longer be ruled by servants who act as our masters.

My friend was right. This is a warning shot and there will not be another.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who rides today in body or simply in spirit. There may be 2 million bikers in D.C. but even if it is just 20,000 it will not matter. For every biker there in body there are 100 there in spirit who are riding with them.

Thank You so much for giving us something to believe in on a day when we badly needed it.

God Bless America. We can not rest and we can not give up.

This is our time.

176 Responses to 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans

1. Pingback: A Weekend That Changed History... A View From The Clothesline |

2. Pingback: Truckers plan to protest corruption with 3-day trucker strike | Powerline News Network

3. Pingback: 1 Million Truckers to Protest Obama by Shutting America Down for 3 Days in October | The Story of Liberty

4. Pingback: “Truckers to Shut Down America” Plans 3-Day National Trucking Strike for October |

5. katerina says:

just get the muzzies out of EVERY western country….WE do not want u here….how the f#ck did u ever get in …..

6. Alfred Kohn says:

you are a mongoloid idiot

7. Zatara says:

Some of these pictures are from the “Rolling Thunder Parade”. Which is held every Memorial Day, in remembrance of all the POW MIA’s . I’m not trying to take anything away from the 911 riders, I commend them for their actions, which I believe is well over due. Way to go folks, it’s about time someone showed some guts. As a Vietnam Veteran and an American Citizen, I’m proud of you. I wish I could have been there. Think of the message that was sent to the 535 elitists, If I was one of them it would scare the Be-Jesus out of me. What a powerful message. To quote from the article

” We will no longer be ruled by servants who act as our masters”. Awesome just plain Awesome.

Strength and Honor

Zatara

Read more at

8. Jeffers Wilson says:

It wound up being about 2,000 bikers, but it’s the thought that counts.

• Jack Kendrick says:

Is this a deliberate and very lame attempt at mis-information?

At 1 PM, the Washington DC police had counted over 1 million with a lot more to come. The final number was probably short of 2 million but it was approaching that.

• Kevin says:

It was a lot more don’t know where you got your numbers at but they reached over a million

9. Madena says:

This article lost a lot of credibility when it implied that being “Muslim” is synonymous with being a terrorist. Hate groups like Al Qaeda pervert Islam to follow their hate filled agenda. And no, Islam does not condone hate and killing of innocent people because they are of different faiths or nationalities.

It just really upsets me as an born and raised American Muslim to hear things like this. I have several family members who are on active duty in the Army, serving this country just like our other countrymen. Being of Afghan descent, I know that Al Qaeda and Taliban oppressed our people and killed many innocent Afghans – many just simple farmers or worse, people deeply stricken by poverty. All in the name of their perverse and completely manipulated version of Islam.

That’s not right. It’s even worse than those of the Westboro Baptist Church who use the Bible and Jesus’ teachings as a tool to fuel their hate for our soldiers, and many others.

There are 1.57 billion Muslims in this world. Believe me, less than .01% are like those bigots from Al Qaeda and the Taliban. If Islam was a “hate filled religion” that aimed to “kill all the infidels” as many wrongfully perceive, believe me it would have achieved that.

It’s not a hate filled religion. As an American Muslim, I am proud to be from this nation that has given me so many opportunities to better my life.

10. Cris S. Dougherty says:

GOD bless America & every born again believer in “JESUS CHRIST” which is the only way to be part of GODS family. Accept JESUS CHRIST as your savior & you are in. Reject him & you are servants of your father the “devil”(Satin)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Pingback: Were There Really 800,000+ Bikers in D.C. on September 11th? This Woman Was There… |

12. [email protected] says:

Unsure how much research you actually did on the march itself. “We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.
    We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment.
    1)All people deserve that
    We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government.
    2) We know our government is a bunch of crooks. Would this not keep them under wraps better?
    Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.”
    3) spoiler the passengers didn’t take back the plane and crash it. It was shot down. 3 jets fired and turned around before they seen which one of the pilots actually killed the americans on the plane.

• Josef says:

As far as I am concerned, u all can get on a plane n fly back to where u belong in the M.E.. We dont want want u here.. n just watch out maybe there will b an American Patriot on that plane..;)

• mydogsays says:

Spoken like a true bigoted and ignorant American redneck. Did you even graduate from high school? LOL

• Sandbox Sammy says:

@ mydog..LOL my azz! remember this professor genius, not all Muslims are terrorist’s, but all terrorists are mus-slime.

Spent much time in the ME, care to meet up and tell me how much of a bigot I am? Douchebag…

• kruzmissle says:

Demand ur rights? U Towel head, camel fuckin, 7-11owning, tax free, sand niggas!!!! 6 yrs. FIGHTING 4 THIS DUMP & U want what I STILL ain’t got???? Go fuck ur camels!!!!!

• mydogsays says:

Do you really expect anyone to respect a person like you who resorts to name calling to try to make a point? The point you made is that you are a dumbed down bigoted low life. Pathetic.

• kruzmissle says:

u EARN my respect!! I don’t give it away like asswipes like U do!!!!!! Course U ain’t got shit worth anything 2 give away!!!! Go watch the Worlds Biggest Loser!!!! Ur gonna B the star!!!!!!

• mydogsays says:

blah, blah, blah, blah………. lots of words saying nothing.

• kruzmissle says:

& getting ur attention, AS PLANNED, Dick Breath!!!!! Watch, ….it’ll work AGAIN!!!!!…..HURRY, lotsa asswipes 2 compete with!!! BEEatch…….!!!!!

• kruzmissle says:

& ur dog say’s u swallow his shit, too!!!! come on now,….I’m waitin, wipe the goo off ur fingers & lips…….”breaker breaker”…….cum in, ur bitch say’s……”

13. W says:

Thank you to all the riders who participated, we were there in spirit. Thank you for making a stand to for Our Freedom. I pray that this country will some day open their eyes and see what our Government is trying to take away, “FREEDOM”. Do we truly have that anymore? According to our Government Leaders, “Yes, we do!” Look Again, Open Your Eyes and take a good hard look at this country, and what our Government Leaders have already and are planning to take away.

14. nate barrington says:

2 million bikers did not invade DC, 2 million caring patriots and god bless them, are telling our government that there is significant discontent out there, so DC received 2 million taxpayers who demonstrate what the elected cannot comprehend, and that is unity for a common goal