Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated

The following account is based on Brandon Walker’s post on The Free Patriot blog, Oct. 10, 2013, with additional information I found. Walker is a licensed preacher of a veteran of the U.S. military and of law enforcement.

Jim GarrowDr. Jim Garrow (pic from his Facebook page)

Dr. Jim Garrow is the Christian founder and executive director of The Bethune Institute, a charitable organization dedicated to advance education in China via teaching English, giving free books to poor Chinese, and medical scholarships. Through its branch organization, The Pink Pagoda, the institute also rescues baby girls from infanticide  in China, and finds homes for the unwanted girls. Dr. Garrow is credited for saving the lives of over 50,000 Chinese girls for which he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Last Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, on the Now the End Begins Internet radio program, Dr. Jim Garrow (email: [email protected]) made a bombshell of an announcement.

Garrow claims that up to a week ago he was a covert CIA agent, but was fired by none other than Obama himself because Garrow told the world (on Alex Jones’ radio, Glenn Beck, and several conservative internet mediums) that Obama’s U.S. military was purging top brass using a “litmus test” of sorts. High-ranking military officials were being asked “Would you fire on an American citizen?”. Garrow claims that if one answered no, you would be fired.

But that’s not the bombshell.

Garrow says that he knows Obama had ordered the hits that killed Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart!

Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012On the early morning hours of March 1, 2012, conservative media firebrand Andrew Breitbart collapsed on a street near his home in Brentwood, CA. Breitbart was only 43 years old.

On April 21, 2012, the L.A. Coroners Office released its final autopsy report on Breitbart — that he had died from “heart failure.” That same day, a forensics technician or criminalist at the L.A. Coroners Office, Michael Cormier, died suddenly from suspected arsenic poisoning after complaining about pain and vomiting. (To my knowledge, we still have not been told the official cause of Cormier’s death.)

According to Dr. Jim Garrow, Andrew Breitbart did not die from natural causes, but was killed by the Obama Administration.

ClancyBest-selling author of techno-military thrillers Tom Clancy died last week on Oct. 2 at the age of 66.

The New York Times said Clancy died at Johns Hopkins Hospital after a brief illness. But neither Clancy’s lawyer, J.W. Thompson Webb, nor his longtime publisher, Ivan Held, president of G. P. Putnam’s Sons, said they knew the precise cause of death. Under “cause of death” on Clancy’s autopsy is “cause of death unknown.”

When Clancy wrote The Hunt for Red October, he was met at the door by Pentagon officials and FBI agents demanding to know where he got top-secret documents. Dr. Garrow states that after the incident, the CIA “spoon fed” him classified information and scenarios to write his novels in a manner that was entertaining but contained elements of truth. Garrow says that is why Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don’t want the world to know.

Dr. Garrow states Obama had Tom Clancy killed as well, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days.

Garrow ended his radio interview with one last revelation.

He said the Obama administration is made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Garrow said it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals. This is why all of Obama’s education records have been permanently sealed.

H/t Clash Daily

See also Steve’s post, “Today I bring you Skippy’s version of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre,” on all the many suspicious deaths connected to Pres. Lucifer.

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.

292 Responses to Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated

1. Joseph Whitson says:

2. gods child says:

the devils party is reving up.souls are his goal as many as possable.but guess what….jesus is stretching waiting to be sent in. revelations is now.only 2 choices.heaven or hell……repent ask for forgiveness jesus is the way

• David Welsh says:

The sad thing for the power-mad punk thugs like Obama and the Clinton’s is that life is short here on earth, but eternity is a long, long time. They will have their regrets, but too late. Pray for their conversion.

3. IamNotReal says:

There has never been a conspiracy.
    Islam is the religion of peace
    Obama loves America
    The networks are unbiased
    Voting matters
    Liberalism is not a mental illness
    The Iranian nuclear program is for peace
    The Pope’s science adviser is Catholic
    The World Order will let people defend themselves
    GlobalwarmingClimatechangeSustainability is not a poverty-enhancement scheme
    Larry Bland, Donald Young, Andrew Breitbart, Tom Clancy…died naturally
    The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion was a failure
    There will never be a nuclear holocaust
    We are smart

4. The Big A says:

Honestly, this idea that Breibart and Clancy were assassinated by the Obama administration is the kind of conspiratorial, sensationalist nonsense that makes for a good laugh!

• Bob Webster says:

And you KNOW that on what basis? That Obama is honest? That he has a really good reason to hide his records? It is Obama’s own actions that lead to such speculations. And the more this maniac-president acts as a dictator (executive amnesty? on what constitutional basis???), the more such speculation becomes plausible.

While I’m not necessarily going to charge through town trumpeting the speculation over Breitbart and Clancy’s deaths, they are suspicious and, had we any serous journalists, these would have been investigated and the public pressed for explanations.

On what basis are you so certain it is implausible?

5. I knew it the minute I started reading up on Andrew – and when I reached out to him learned he’d also been found dead. I can tell you a long list of people behind us that have been found dead under either “mysterious” or vague claims of suicide that have certain items in common. Items which lead me to Andrew only just after he’d been found dead. I knew it when I read it that this was a “hit”. I’m getting used to it. Gary Webb was found dead and they claimed suicide even though coroners says it’s impossible to shoot yourself in the head twice with a shotgun.

I learned the show “8 Minutes” was staged recently. I threatened to go public with the accusation. Suddenly people I didn’t know were telling me that if I told this woman would be deported because she supposedly had a legal case over her head. I checked the court calendar and there was no such case. It was a lie. I spoke to five reporters who told me they weren’t printing the truth about the show because they didn’t want this woman to be deported in retaliation . I stated I was going to go public with the fact it had been staged.

I then saw a very weird campaign whip up around me. People started claiming I was “5150” and they would “not be surprised if I killed myself”. People started calling up people who spoke to me online and telling them I was “crazy”. I live on very private property and two men started staking out my house. It was very clear they were intimidating me into not speaking out the show was “faked”. The night before I was going to make the announcement something strange happened. A man knocked on my door. I’m not answering my door at a time like this. When I didn’t answer – he waited and then I heard a gunshot outside the door. I started to call the police – and then I realized if I did that I’d be giving consent for them to enter my property. Instead I went onto twitter and said that if anyone came through my door I would consider it an invasion and attack shooting to kill. I posted a photo my 9mm and let whoever was out there know I was armed and would do this. I further let them know I had a camera over my front door that would live stream footage to an off site camera – meaning anyone coming through the door would be viewed by another outside source. I further posted a letter on my social media confirming things like how my bills were paid, my house was clean, and I have no signs of mental illness or showing any signs I was unable to care for myself in a way that would justify me being carted off on some 5150 hearing.

Coincidentally, the two men sitting there for hours at the end of my driveway left after I posted this. They did not return and the talk online about me being “crazy” stopped. I then released the information about the show being staged and why I believed this was being done.

I then saw a whole counter media campaign claiming a whole other reason behind supposedly why the show was then canceled – not mentioning anything about the notice I’d served upon the show informing them I was preparing to file for an injunction, and then a defamation lawsuit. A lawsuit I’m still in the process of preparing since three episodes aired before they did yank the show. I’m waiting to file until I determine if the woman claiming to have been on the show is in fact “real” or not. Every source I’m reviewing says she’s not. More will be revealed.

6. Nadine Smith says:

I feel the same as yourself. I am very observant & I use to wonder why so many individuals were resigning left & right on the hill. It’s right before our eyes but no one wants to discuss. When Isis got on TV Chopping off heads. After such a horrific incident, Pres. Obama acted so unconcerned. He didn’t seem upset at all that they had did this vile & wicked deed. He even validated the killings, by comparing ISIS To Christians crusaders. The latest thing now black churches in the South had been burned in 4 states by hate groups, & the media didn’t even report. I called my local TV Sstation to see if they knew anything, they said had knowledge but the national affiliates didn’t send any feed to the local stations. Like yourself, I am completely devastated as to how bazaar how things are unfolding. How Edward Snowden is left in Russia with our number 1 enemy. Then to see Putin on TV Talking to Charlie Ross. Not to mention how people were getting spat on by members of the Gay parade & shots being fired chaos everywhere. Where is the attorney general & the president is out of town, starting more mess in Cuba. Now it’s some letter Pres O’s brother had before he became president that he is selling. You will never know just how much you are appreciated for reporting these stories. I speak up on Twitter & I have been told numerous times to be careful. For what I am not the criminal. Pres.Spesks so smoothly many blacks are terribly deceived. God Bless you for your Courage. You are a God send. They can’t prosecute any police officers for killing because they are doing the same. It’s probably a whole lot worse. I Look for our Pres. To be the world Pressifdent. The Pope the Leader of the world religion, this is way worse than what Jim Jones did in South America!. Only God can help us now. Blessings & may God reward you for your courage

7. AntiBreitbart says:

This is hilarious. I thought it was a joke, apparently not. I feel sorry for conservatives who believe this drivel. What must your average IQ’s be.

I’m a white God-faring Anglo-Saxon land owning heterosexual man. The only kind of human fit to live. Goodnight
    #vote trump

Web Sites Which Publish Fake News and Other Hoaxes

A small group of morally-challenged individuals have discovered that there is a great deal of money to be made by publishing fake news articles. These rags publish ridiculous headlines like “Monsanto is Killing Your Children”, “Ukrainians Worship the Devil”, and “Hillary Clinton’s Secret Affair with Vladimir Putin”. These inflammatory headlines are then promoted though social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. The owners of these sites make money from ads that display on their sites when people read the articles. It appears that the more inflammatory and unbelievable the headline, the better it spreads through social media. Debunking these stories can be almost impossible, as the “facts” they contain are unverifiable and therefore unfalsifiable. Although there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton is having an affair with Vladimir Putin, there is also not evidence that she is not having an affair with Vladimir Putin.

A few of these web sites may be run by truly insane people who actually believe what they publish, but if so that is a small minority. One of the proofs of this is how obviously fake the articles are. Old and heavily debunked articles from several years age are routinely updated with new dates and names and republished as new stories. Some site owners may believe that they are trying to shift public opinion by convincing the public to believe outrageous lies. Followers of this Overton Window theory believe that by making wildly unbelievable and bombastic claims, their slightly less unbelievable claims will feel more acceptable to readers. While this certainly may be true, that does not make it a morally acceptable strategy for discussing public policy. Other site owners may feel that they are simply “talking to their base” and that this relieves them of any moral duty to tell the truth. This is a reflection of the sad state of moral thinking in our society today. A few sites claim to be “humor” or “satire” sites and exist mainly to provide links which people can use to fool unsuspecting victims on social media. These sites will sometimes post a disclaimer in the site footer, but often these disclaimers will disappear and reappear over time. A small number of sites on our list are simply government-funded propaganda sites which post ridiculous claims from tyrannical governments which want to improve their public image or attack the public images of their opponents.

The sites on the list below are a mix of all of these types of sites. Strict categorization is not simple as many of these sites exist in multiple categories or switch between categories based upon whatever proves to be most profitable at the current time.

Each of these sites may, at times, publish legitimate news articles. This is a useful technique for making the illegitimate articles harder to spot. The fact that a home burglar doesn’t rob houses three nights a week does not make him any less of a home burglar. The fact that some of these sites occasionally posts a legitimate article does not make the publication itself legitimate. Any news site will occasionally publish a poorly-researched article. To earn a spot on this list, the publication must show a clear disregard for the objective truth. We all know how terribly mainstream media outlets like ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN fail to promote legitimate news stories. The promise of alternative media is that we can do better than traditional centralized mass-media. The publishers listed above are purposefully failing to do better. They are actually doing a worse job than the mainstream media — something many of us once thought impossible.

ALSO http://p2t2solutions.com/tired-of-being-spoofed-by-fake-news-lies-rumors/

• Calabash says:

I just wanted to give AntiBright a big “thank you” for the long list of websites where I will find reports and analyses in line with reality, sites similar to D.C. Clothesline. That must have taken a lot of time and effort, but I’m sure AntiBright was paid well for its work, so good deal all ’round, I’d say.

• YOU are the only kind of human fit to live? Or someone like you who is a white landowning heterosexual. I really hope that was some ignorant attempt at sarcasm because I like to believe that level of blatant ignorance and intolerance has been phased out of existence long ago. If you were, on the other hand, serious, I don’t know what to say other than the obvious fact that your kind have no place in this world. That type of intolerance is what will continue to keep races and classes and religions at war with one another. Man your stupidity is what keeps our kind from evolving into spiritual beings rather than bloody killers.

• Nadine Smith says:

Stay in the fight! Oh by the way I won’t be voting for Donald Trump the way he disrespected the Spanish speaking community, after using them for his Miss America campaign. We seem to have non worthy to be running for President, to tell you the truth. My only choices would Ted Cruz or the Elder gentleman that tells it like it is. Running against Hilary Clinton. Hilary Clinton was my first choice. Until I heard about this Bengazi incident. I feel she has commections to it. Problem, is most qualified never wins. It’s almost there’re punished for being too truth & honest. It reminds me how Jesus was treated. The people rather let the criminals off, but crucify the upright!

• silverfox54 says:

I’m spanish speaking and I wasn’t offended,I belief you don’t know what your are saying and we do have a big illegal alien invasion going on in this Country ,Sir,You should try coming down to the southern Texas Border,so you can see for yourself?I support Trump?

• Gene Spence says:

IQs high enough to consider more than what you essentially believe, that you see on the TV set in your living-room.

8. Kristine Kelly says:

Please Jewisjh central banks control every country. They are setting up the USA for a fall and want to make their flunkies in China the world power. America was stupid to do a hundred years of wars for the Fed Reserve. You destroyed our country and gave international bankers full control,

9. Hmmm if he (Obama) knew that Garrow knew………why is Garrow still alive? My guess Garrow is certainly the one that flew over the cuckoos nest….and everyone else that believes him. Based upon what the whole world allegedly knows about the CIA, i doubt Mr “ex CIA” Garrow would be alive to tell such a ridiculous tale…anybody who was in the military and had even a low level clearance would know that a lot of the garbage that is put out is not even possible, or its taken care of very effectively.

• johnny says:

not saying this aint a little bit more then “out there ” but if they killed him, wouldn’t that be causing unnecessary attention to themselves? Just saying that it could give it merit and why would they do that? No need to cause unnecessary attention to themselves and have a big ol’ spot light shing on them

10. Jack Mehoff says:

Hahahaha…. This shit is hilarious! Quit sniffing glue retard, or you’ll destroy your last brain cell.

• Johnny says:

What kind of fucking idiot are you? The list of people that worthless Muslim jackass has had executed goes longer by the week. Here’s the list of people that POS from Kenya has had executed……..so far. The list is about to grow by untold thousands with what this megalomaniac is planning with DHS and the US Military, assuming they execute his communist plans. http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm

• The alliance between the Progressives and the Islamic fundamentalists is a match made in Hell. The common causes of anti-Americanism, “anti-Zionism”, anti-capitalism, and anti-Christianity are what unite them. Additionally, they are united by a thirst for blood. The American Progressives are the political and ideological inheritors of the French revolutionaries, who were simply community organizers with Guillotines and a knack for terrorism. The Islamofascists and the Progressives share not only tactics, but goals: one seeks the forcible imposition of an oppressive political religion and the other seeks to impose a theocracy.

11. Julian says:

“Marxist Muslims” And that right there is proof that this moron cannot be trusted

Obama is a Muslim? Obama is America’s most anti-Muslim president, he has killed off more muslim terrorists in 3 years with his army of drone strikes than George W Bush could in 8 years. Conservatives WANT Obama to be a Marxist Muslim, they NEED him to be a marxist muslim, a party that denies evolution will be willing to believe anything to suit their idiotic reality.

Obama inherited a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit from Bush and it’s currently 4 billion dollars, in 6 years, the deficit has been reduced by 1 trillion dollars, now if you’re a marxist, would you increase the deficit or lower the deficit? My guess is increase the deficit which Obama has factually not done. And if Obama were a marxist, he would have gutted wall street. Just a fool who wants attention

Obama’s problem is that he is a super anti-muslim, super capitalist president.

• george says:

You leave absolutely no doubt regarding just how goofy you are. If your serious, you are a colossal idiot if your regurgitating what you’ve been told, you are a colossal idiot. No getting around it, your a colossal idiot.

• Gina says:

Thank you George.

• The Big A says:

Erm, there is no such thing as a “marxist muslim”. Islam is VIOLENTLY anti-communist! I recall an Afghan mullah interviewed in 1982 during the Soviet-Afghan war about why he opposed communist to which he stated “only God decides who’s rich and who’s poor!”.

• Johnny says:

Have you had a lobotomy? Sure, the lunatic has killed some Muslims. But its like ‘Ma and Pa Kettle’ – Just for show Ma, just for show!” The fact that ISIS is running wild taking over the Middle East and North Africa, all funded by this maniac from Kenya right out of the US Treasury is proof enough. What do you think Benghazi is all about? Funding ISIS and Al Qaeda out of the Benghazi Embassy. Are you really that stupid? We have the firepower to stop these lunatics dead in their tracks, but that Kenyan born communist maniac will NEVER stop them. He’s bringing them here to start the next war right on the US homeland. Idiots like you will be the first to go because you’ll be walking around in disbelief as they pick you off. Good riddance!

• obsamaobambi says:

Julian, how about you get Obozo’s muslim cockmeat out of your filthy mouth and look at facts for a change. The Kenyan jihadist was seen bowing down to the Saudi terrorist king. Goes to show where his loyalty is.

12. Bazing! says:

Don’t look at the Jewish elephant in the room. Muslims are clearly the biggest threat to Jewish, oops I mean American, power.

13. reidhb says:

this has the ring of truth to it, to me.

14. Pat Falwell says:

Yeah man… I completely believe you !

Muslim Marxists EVERYWHERE !!!

You’ll probably want to know that the CIA and aliens abducted me last night to probe my anus… but I told them nothing.

You’re doing God’s work here.

15. Polina Radchenko says:

A letter from Ukraine about Global climate change on Earth
    Hello! My name is Polina. I am from Ukraine.
    First of all I would like to ask forgiveness for my bad English.
    And considered it important and necessary to inform you,
    about the report of the International social movement scholars ALLATRA “On the problems and consequences
    of global climate change on Earth. Effective solutions to these problems”

video about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJFO-extxw
    I shall be grateful to you for the comments and opinions of your colleagues.