Obama’s civilian army and secret police: DHS Protective Security Service

Do you remember then-presidential candidate Obama, in a speech in Colorado on July 2, 2008, calling for a “civilian national security force” just as “powerful” and “well-funded” as the military?

YouTube Preview Image

On June 30, 2010, the POS was at it again. Speaking at a town hall meeting, Obama declared that the military was “overburdened’ by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He then resurrected his 2008 campaign idea and proposed to build a “civilian expeditionary force” that’s as large as the military, without however giving the legal basis for this “civilian expeditionary force” nor how he intends to pay for another military-sized institution when the more than $700 billion annual military budget was already choking the federal government’s budget.

Now we’re finding out more about the POS’s “civilian force.”

FPSInfowar‘s Paul Joseph Watson alerts us to an Oct. 10, 2013 solicitation posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website for contractors to supply armed Protective Security Officers (PSO) for a hitherto unknown unit of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) called the Federal Protective Service.

As described by the solicitation (no. HSHQE2-14-R-00001):

The Federal Protective Service (FPS) is the Federal Law Enforcement and Security Organization responsible for the Protection and Security of Federal Buildings, Property, and Personnel across the Nation. The FPS operations focus on Law Enforcement and reduction of Federal Facility vulnerabilities to criminal and terrorist threats as well as accidental and natural hazards, while ensuring that Public Facilities are safe, secure, and remain available as a vital part of everyday American life. FPS currently performs all necessary Security and Law Enforcement functions at nearly 9,000 federally owned and leased locations throughout the United States and its territories.

A PSO [Protective Security Officer]  is the equivalent of an Armed Guard II as set forth in the Department of Labor (DOL) Directory of Occupations.

This particular solicitation is for contractors (“Small Business Sources”) capable of providing Protective Security Officers (PSO) Services throughout Upstate New York.

The Contractor will be required to provide and maintain all management, supervision, manpower, training, equipment, supplies, licenses, permits, certificates, insurance, pre-employment screenings, reports, files and any other resources necessary to accomplish the security services. PSOs will be required to be armed and some posts may require screening of visitors using x-rays/magnetometers.

The solicitation states that “The estimated value of this Contract is between $75M and $80M.

Protective Security OfficersNow we know what all those hollow-point bullets purchased by DHS are for.

Paul Joseph Watson informs us that there have been at least two past instances when the FPS goons were deployed:

But the FPS goons are not just to provide armed security to federal buildings; they also spy on Americans deemed by President Lucifer to be “anti-government.”

In 2011, the DHS asserted that it had every right to spy on peaceful protest groups and had been using Federal Protective Service (FPS) agents to do so since at least 2006. In March, Arkansas State Fusion Center Director Richard Davis admitted that the DHS spies on “groups that are anti-government,” especially “domestic” terrorists. Davis said the people whom “We want to kind of take a look at” include people “putting political stickers in public bathrooms or participating in movements against the death penalty.”

Recall that a 2009 DHS secret memo and a more recent 2012 report identify Americans who love liberty, are “fiercely nationalistic,” “anti-global,” pro-life, pro-Second Amendment gun rights, Christian, and military veterans, to be “domestic terrorists.”

In effect, the DHS “Protective Security Officers” not only are Obama’s civilian army, they are also his secret police.

~Eowyn

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.

19 Responses to Obama’s civilian army and secret police: DHS Protective Security Service

1. Dennis Habern says:

Voting would not be fruitless, provided we patriotic Americans

get rid of the Black trash in the White House, namely the half-

baked POTUS, if you follow. In addition, it is not conceivable

that each of this Black Trash’s agencies are loyal to him. I would

perceive that that thea are more loyal to the Constitution, which

over-rides what this Black Trash has to disperse. He maintains no

loyalty to the American people, therefore, I believe that the majority

of his so-called enforcers, are not really loyal to him. These

enforcers, if they are Americans, will not turn their weapons on their

own, but if they are U.N. troops, that remains to be seen.

2. Devildog says:

To all of you….Here is where you need to go.

When you decide that you must do your part. Go to the link above and join many like you that have already taken an oath or wish to take one. Join with others in your state. We are real people preparing and training for what is coming.

When we hear the old adage ” will someone please do something”? That person is us.
    You want to be free and remain so? Then stand up and learn that it comes with sacrifice and action. Not just talking. Overcome your fear of the unknown and learn that numbers is safety. Know that you are not alone. We need everyone with whatever you can sacrifice mentally and physically to help right America’s ship.

A storm is coming at us. And it WILL REQUIRE us to defend ourselves against those who wish to rule us. Your children and your children’s – children. And people not yet born 200 years from now. Are counting on you to set aside your fear and do something

Stop wasting time and gather yourselves together now. They in DC have been preparing for their final push in their plan for Fundamental Transformation. We will not allow it. Our framers are watching us and like them. It is now our duty to stop them.

Live free or die Sons and Daughters of Liberty.

Semper Fi

3. Vietnam64 says:

Obama and the Marxist Democrats are creating a 21st century version of the Third Reich. Corruption, deceit, lying, law=breaking is the norm with this administration. I sense a substantial conflict will unfold in the near future. America’s future is in the balance. The Democratic Party (a/k/a Socialists) needs to be destroyed. For decades the Democrats have been covertly and overtly moving America into a Socialist government. They are close to succeeding unless a major explosion of anger is launched.

4. Shawn McEwen says:

I think you are all partially right, except for Hagar. You are 100% right in that people need to start organizing to defeat this, and former SO folks are very handy to that end, but even if you don’t know anyone that fits the bill: organize anyway… as much as you can.

When the Nazis seized power they did it the very same way. It seems like a cliché to say that, but it’s true. They legalized every move they made (by pushing the idea of “it’s for the public good”) and when any part of their plan was not yet legal, they created a ‘need’ for new legislation making it legal. It’s happening here. Now.

As for Larry, I offer you hope and one answer at least, but first I’ll have to make a couple of assumptions. They may be wrong, but I must do it anyway. First I’ll assume that by “no hope” you mean there is no hope of ending this quickly and painlessly. You are correct. Secondly, I assume that by “no answers” you are beginning to understand that nobody is going to figure this thing out for you and take care of it for you. Once again, you are correct. I’m not trying to be mean here, just calling a spade a spade. We’re all on the same sinking ship and it’s time to stop complaining about the fact that the water’s getting deeper and PICK UP A BUCKET AND GET TO WORK!

There is always hope while there is still a breath in your lungs and a vitality in your spirit. Everything they are and will be doing works to the end of sapping your spirit, but THEY cannot take it from you. Only you can do that by giving up and giving in. I will now assume (last one) that because you feel you have no answers and no hope, it’s because you have no starting point. Here is your starting point, and your one answer: DO NOT COMPLY. How you do this is up to you. It always was. Everyone has their own threshold of how much crap they can endure, and it wouldn’t be fair to judge. The most important thing is not what or how much you resist, but simply that YOU resist. Do what you can when you can… that’s it.

Are we ready to start doing violence? Not yet , maybe not ever. It depends on how far they are willing to push it, but violence is the ultimate end game in an ever escalating contest. That’s basic human instinct. There are a few basic principles I live by these days and they are as follows: I use and will use 4 boxes in political matters: The soap box, The letter box, The ballot box, The cartridge box. That last one is not a means of starting anything, but a means of finishing what begins. If doing something compromises my faith to God, or my faithfulness to my family, I will not do it. If it makes me less free I don’t do it. If it makes others less free I don’t condone it. They can’t take away my birthday. They can’t take away my soul. I am not prepared to lose. Ever.

I am by no means an authority here and don’t claim to be. I do however feel your pain (all of you) and your anger. I also feel that isolation is the biggest weapon in the government’s arsenal as a resistance full of individuals makes an easy target. Believe me when I tell you that the same principle that worked for Obama can work for you as well: Organize, mobilize. One last thought. If you’re still at a loss as to what to do, educate yourself on historical resistance of tyranny… there’s PLENTY of material to study. Do this and the rest will become more clear.

God bless you all.

5. jscusmc69 says:

INFO on HOW to remove any LEA from this earth—USE a HOLLOW POINT round make the hole in tip a little larger place into the hole —-Mercury(II) fulminate—-seal with wax . In a larger setting this can also be used to REMOVE ALL MRAP THREATS —blows them to hell !! Can be easily made just look up how to do this!
    THE ABOVE was brought to you by a DHS CERTIFIED TERRORIST—-a SPEC-OPS COMBAT VETERAN !

• Devildog says:

I know them well and I make them when I can get the Mercury. They ghost on contact. My 45 acp has two clips with them and I’m working on doing them in 5.56 in a 79gr round.

6. Pingback: Obama’s civilian army and secret police: DHS Protective Security Service | | wwlee4411

7. Thunder says:

Listen to what Hager has to say about Spl. Ops helping to defend yourself . He is right .

8. Hagar says:

Please, do not let anger lead you to do something stupid. Check in your area for a Special Operations Man to organize you, and lead you. Do not confront these people, they are organized, and well equipped. Confronting them would be sheer stupidity. A man with Special ops . experience will keep you alive if you will listen to him, and act as he guides you. These men are committed to defend the constitution of the US. Not the corrupt , and growing abusive government. Prepare for some rocky roads, but also know that this is your nation and your freedoms that you are dealing with. God Bless America.

9. Angelgirl says:

I knew this had to be De Eowyn. She is the only one I know that refers to “o” as President Lucifer!!! WTG Eo!

10. Larry says:

OK I am getting just a little bit tired of this B.S. Just what the hell are we, as American citizens, supposed to do about all of this? You people give us all of this information however, you offer us no hope, no answers and most of all no alternatives. Some preach violence, which would be stifled so fast by Homeland Security (SS) and the National Guard, that it would look like nothing ever happened or voting. Well voting is just as fruitless. Voting is just a way of letting the citizens feel like they have a say in the running of the government. More B.S. I think that there are dark days on the horizon and I fear for the freedom of the people of this country.

• Barbara says:

Ive been saying thecsame thing. What do we DO about it? ACTION is needed. Not more talk.

• Thom* says:

It looks as if you are right on every point you make. However it is not the responsibility of the authors of these commentaries to do anything about what they are bringing to your (our) attention. Without their reporting how would we ever know what is going on? We all know that the main street media is not in the business of reporting facts to the American people, but rather a deafening silence of the facts and down right LIES.

The “goonies”, Re/FPS, DHS, IRS. The Fed, are all in the game for the money and the security that being a member of the goonies brings to them. They could care less about America much less about right or wrong. And most, if not all, who represent the three branches of our government are corrupt to the bone.

You are right about “Dark Times Ahead”. The American Patriot is “instinctively “very protective of his/her freedom. It is has been built into our genes and passed down from the time of our ForeFathers. Our ForeFathers saw that this could happen and that is why we have the Constitution. Homeland terrorism is our greatest threat, actually our only threat.
      GOD BLESS AMERICA, IN GOD WE TRUST

• Mac says:

Start with civil disobedience – this will tick ‘em off – but as of now – they must keep the veneer of “freedom”…. you can’t be thrown in jail for non-payment of taxes – just for not filing….

…. I choose not to recognize the PPACA as any legitimate law… I won’t comply – and won’t pay any fines….

Our federal government is now unlawful.

They have failed to do what is spelled out in the Constitution – they’ve overstepped their limits and now want to be the sole entity to the distribution of not only wealth – but our God given rights as well.

To this I say – NO! I will no longer consider them to be our representatives. They are traitors to this country.

Let ‘em ruin it while they attempt to rule over us.

Then let’s watch ‘em attempt a take over.

Our first revolution had less than 10% of the population struggling to be free.

History repeats.

• Amy Tompkins says:

You can’t tell people not to pay their taxes. They may not throw you in jail but they WILL garnish your check! They did it to me and took 60%, which about killed me! Unless the entire IRS is abolished, don’t take that route!

• Mac says:

I’m self employed…. and have too many customers for the IRS to screw with….

What EVERYONE SHOULD DO – is minimize the amount of taxes taken out of each pay check… – if you’re “waiting for a refund” – then Club Fed has used your money for ZERO INTEREST…. – try charging them interest some time….

11. Dennis Habern says:

I have never been anti-United States Government, but I am anti-the current

Black Turd that defecates in the White House, and I will continue to hammer

his presence as the occasion arises, and that is an American patriotic

promise. I am certain that I do not stand alone in my sentiments. The

Black Turd that takes up space in the White House, must be removed from the

Oval Office at the earliest possible moment, along with George Soros, the

Rothschilds and Brzezinski, if you follow.

12. I’m sure they are running his fema concentration camps too!!!!