Senator Dianne Feinstein Lied About Rifle Used in LAX Shooting to Push Agenda

feinstein-xtra-ugly

Leave it to the ugly face of tyranny, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), to continue her question for America’s guns and their owners to be outlawed. Following the shooting at Los Angeles International Airport last week, Feinstein appeared on Face the Nation (Sometimes we just wish she would remove her face from the nation) and told host Bob Schieffer that gun prohibition legislation would probably not pass Congress because they are “hammerlocked” by gun owners and gun groups. However, it was her characterization of the weapon used that should make people sit up and take notice.

YouTube Preview Image

While she expressed he sympathies to the family of the Transportation Security Administration agent that was killed, she quickly dove into the politics. After all, nothing like waiting around to push an agenda. However, it’s the manipulative way in which she presented the information which makes one completely unable to take her serious as any type of authority on the issue of firearms.

feinstein“The weapon was a .223 MP-15, where the MP stands for military and police,” Feinstein said. “Clearly designed not for general consumption, but through practice now for general consumption—same gun that was used at Aurora.”

OK, stop there. The M&P-15 is a Smith and Wesson version of the popular AR-15, nothing more and nothing less. The M&P does stand for military and police. However, her claim that the weapon is “clearly designed not for general consumption” is ludicrous. M&P is a product line of Smith and Wesson. They have a variety of caliber of handguns and rifles that are also part of the M&P line which are available to the general public and part of what is to be protected under the Second Amendment.

Feinstein is either ignorant or lying, or perhaps she is both. She is attempting to portray this weapon as somehow illegal for American citizens to own.

She continues, “Now, it’s going to be interesting to see whether this gun was outlawed in California and whether it was purchased in California.”

Hello, Mrs. Feinstein? Governor Jerry Brown vetoed legislation that would have outlawed this rifle just weeks ago. One wonders if she is in touch with reality at all.

Again, Senator Feinstein wants to engage in treason against the Constitution and the people of the United States because her desire is to craft legislation at the federal level to restrict and prohibit guns. She knows it won’t pass though, as demonstrated earlier this year when the Democrats had their proverbial backsides handed to them on gun prohibition legislation.

“I think there’s a hammerlock on the Congress by the gun owners and the gun people, and it doesn’t matter,” she said.

Well you don’t say? At least on the issue of guns, most Americans get it. That little part about “shall not be infringed” is applied to Congress, Mrs. Feinstein. In other words, the federal government was given no (that’s zero, zip, nada) authority to restrict or regulate arms. Yet, representatives. like Dianne Feinstein, continue to usurp power when it has not been given to them.

Last year, Feinstein, along with Senators Manchin (who admitted to taking money from Michael Bloomberg) and Toomey faced dismal failure in the United States Senate with their proposed gun prohibition bills. However, just because Feinstein doesn’t think it will pass Congress, don’t underestimate a socialists mentality. She will bring up new legislation and so will her colleagues. We must be ready to stand against it.

Tim Brown is the Editor of Freedom Outpost.

63 Responses to Senator Dianne Feinstein Lied About Rifle Used in LAX Shooting to Push Agenda

1. Pingback: Gerald Rivera Calls the Second Amendment "blind and stupid" -

2. Pingback: 1984 arrives 30 years late: Teacher fired for questioning Sandy Hook |

3. Pingback: The Real Reason Dianne Feinstein is Obsessed with Taking All Your Guns |

4. Pingback: After Latest Mass Shooting, Sen. Feinstein & Co. Launch “The Pause for Safety Act” to Confiscate Guns |

5. Pingback: Feinstein Introduces New Federal Bill to Confiscate Guns if Snitches Feel Unsafe |

6. Joe Bandmember. says:

It looked like a Ruger Ranch Rifle to me.
    Not an “assault weapon”.

7. You all need a fucken life losers…..Guns rule

8. pamdix says:

Gee, a TSA agent. What about the four in Benghazi? Or don’t they matter in your agenda?

9. raymond59 says:

(Spelling Corrections): It’s funny “Hippo Rex” that you have to lower yourself to cheap shots ‘to try’ to make a point. If you have to use ‘Innuendo,’ ‘personal attacks,’ ‘name calling,’ and language that’s better found either drainage ditch and/or a local Sewer, you’re not going to get very far. Even when “Rob” provided a link for proof to after you challenge his contention about the President, You either dismissed it and/or didn’t even bother to look at it. You can sit there sit there and claim that you’re “Neither liberal nor conservative, nor anything.” However, I’ve pretty much drawn my own conclusion just based on your own posts and the attitude that they obviously convey. I could tell you what I do think, but then I would run the risk of the Comment getting “flagged” and I’m not going to let You nor anyone else have that priviledge. You can sit there at your Computer keyboard and say what You want about me, “Rob,” “Patricia Guenther,” “Jeebers,” or anyone else. However, when it comes down to it, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Have A Nice Day!!!!

10. Roy says:

Go away you ugly old hag do the world a favor go died and take obamashit with you

11. DrVino says:

Her reference to the weapon being outlawed in CA referes to the Roberti-Roos ban.
    Some rifles are banned by name or type.
    She may also been referring to the “bullet button” that may not have been installed on the weapon to make it compliant.
    All that aside, she’s a hag and an opportunist and needs to be put out to pasture.

12. Hippo Rex says:

This is very poorly written. Not saying that I disagree that she and others are liars but come on. If you keep writing like the idiots you are slandering you only attract morons (which very well might be your goal from what I see scrolling through the comments). Please do a better job of editing yourself so your bias doesn’t come across as narrow minded as those you oppose. Also I appreciate how you didn’t drag Obama’s name through the mud, unlike everyone else commetning. If you think Obama has anything to do with anything you are moronic and I pity you. Obama is a puppet, as are most people in high seats of power so please dig a little deeper than the puddles of blame you all splash about in.

• Perhaps you have not been paying attention. Obama is not a puppet to our Legislature, he is a tyrant, continually overstepping his Constitutional authority. If he is a puppet to anybody it is to the Taliban and the Muslim Brotherhood. At this stage, showing bias against this pseudo Communist Dictator is a good thing. We cannot have a President that continually lies to the people of the United States. He must be Impeached and every person he has appointed right with him. His administration is based on nothing but lies to the people. We deserve better than to have to deal with the likes of Obama and his cronies like Feinstein!

• Hippo Rex says:

First, I’m going to need you to make a list of all the things Obama himself specifically has done to over step any constitutional rights. Second, I am going to need proof of his connections to either the Taliban or the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, how is he a pseudo Communist Dictator? Did he dismantle the military in place of his own personal guard, or sequester people based on things like race or religion? Lastly, you do know Obama’s administration is just suffering the backlash of the administrations that preceded him? We don’t really see how the term of a president truly affects the nation until quite a few years after their terms.

• Rob says:

You seem to live in a fantasy world. You want a list? HERE’S THE LIST OF ALL THE THINGS!

Wake up.

• Jeebers says:

The hippo must have been hungry for Facts and reality, he seems to have crawled away to digest.

• raymond59 says:

Someone should’ve told “Rob” about “be carful for what one asks for, one may just get it!” Just a nice happy thought for “Rob” from a Consevative! Happy Trails, “Rob!”

• raymond59 says:

CORRECTION: My previous Comment should be directed toward “Hippo Rex.” Sorry for that mistake, “Rob!” Please accept my apology for that error on my part!

• Hippo Rex says:

It’s funny how all that any of you “conservatives” do is reply with comments that you think are soooo witty when they fail to provide any FACTS. A list of things that are connected to the “OBAMA ADMINISTRATION” isn’t grounds for slander unless you can name for me the real culprits please just go back to your cesspools and mingle in your close minded group of ideas and theories. It’s pathetic how you all operate on the premise of, “I got my facts from the internet and FOX News so they must be right,” I truly pity you. Some day you will form opinions of your own and not just blame the person the media TELLS YOU TO BLAME, but I suspect by then your balls and your mind will have grown in too late and you will be even more idiotic, hopeless, and helpless than you are now. This is directed towards “Rob” “Jeebers” and “raymond59″, who can’t even figure out who he is trying to insult with his oh so witty remarks.

Sincerely,
            Neither liberal nor conservative, nor anything,
            Hippo Rex

• raymond59 says:

It’s funny “Hippo Rex” that you have to lower yourself to cheap shots ‘to try’ to make a point. If you have to use ‘Innuendo,’ ‘personal attacks,’ ‘name calling,’ and language that’s better found either drainage ditch and/or a local Sewer, you’re not going to get very far. Even when “Rob” provided a link for proof to after you challenge his contention about the President, You either dismissed it and/or didn’t even bother to look at it. You can sit there sit there and claim that you’re “Neither liberal nor conservative, nor anything.” However, I’ve pretty much drawn my own conclusion just based on your own posts and the attitude that they obviously convey. I could tell you whyat I do think, but then I would run the risk of the Comment getting “flagged” and I’m not going to let You nor anyone else have that priviledge. You can sit there at your Computer keyboard and say what You want about me, “Rob,” “Patricia Guenther,” “Jeebers,” or anyine else. Hiowever, when it comes down tio it, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Have A Nice Day!!!!

• Hippo Rex says:

I did reply to the port with the link you moron. It was a drawn out response, I’m not even sure how you missed it. Learn to read. And you’re afraid of being flagged? By who? I won’t flag you and I doubt anyone else on here will either you scared little maggot.

• raymond59 says:

Dear “Hippo Rex,” I want to personally “Thank You” for proving me right in regards to the portion of the comment in which I replied to You, in which I stated,”…you have to use ‘Innuendo,’ ‘personal attacks,’ ‘name calling,’ and language that’s better found either in the drainage ditch and/or a local Sewer…”. Again, “Thank You” for proving my point!

• Hippo Rex says:

Than you, now I have an idea of what it is like to talk to Dianne Feinstein. You’re very welcome.

• raymond59 says:

Whatever. Comparing me to U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)? Funny. (Not!)(impied facepalm) Aside from being a Man (and she isn’t), the only other difference between me and Senator Feinstein is that I’m not trying to take someone Rights away. Nor would I want to. See, I do believe in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I’ve sacrifice almost 30 years of my Life in defending the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I’ve been sometimes hungry, deprived of sleep, shot at, and killed defending this Country. If I had to do it all over again, I Would! I have no regerts in what I’ve done. What has she done? Been a worthless Politician who rather sell this Country (along with her Husband) to our Enemies. Compare me to her? I do think that your “wiring is shorting out” and you beter rethink your last comment. Then again, that woudl be a waste of time, wouldn’t it?

• Hippo Rex says:

You died? Interesting. My comparison was meant to imply that while you are not a blowhard old hag you do manipulate words and others statements to your won benefit. Instead of addressing any of the points in your post where you were wrong you simply took the “Feinstein” approach and convulsed on about what you were seemingly right about, dismissed the rest and took it as yourself winning the day. So congratulations to you Senator Feinstein. How clever you are to adopt the user name of a man.

• raymond59 says:

Just FYI! “Raymond” is my real first name. And at least I have the courage to use my real first name and not some pseudonym like “Hippo Rex” to hide my identity! You sit there and you tell me who’s being “Senator Feinstein?” Better yet a Coward! I could get real personal with You, but I was raised by my Parents to be better than that! You stated to “randy63ism” that you’re “a disabled veteran. I served in both the Army and the Coast Guard and I did so proudly because I believed in upholding the rights of myself and others.” Well, if that’s the case, You’re sure NOT acting like “a disabled veteran.” More like ‘a 5 year-old that looking around starting online fights and being a Troll.’ I would like you to specifically state where I said that I stated that I “died?” I stated (which you obviously either couldn’t or didn’t understand) that “I’ve been sometimes hungry, deprived of sleep, shot at, and KILLED (not “Died”) defending this Country. Is your reading comprehension really that off or is your ‘wiring shorting out?’ You obviously don’t know the difference between the words (nor the context). I don’t know whether you’re trying to be funny or really just that unable to comprehend (understand) when someone is writing “killed (as in ‘killing the Enemy’) defending this Country” or ‘dying for this Country.’ You seem NOT to understand the context of the simple statement that I was trying to put forth, However, I’ve never known Liberals to understand the simple concept of upholding what this Country stands for (despite it faults). And I still see that you have to lower yourself to ad hominem personal attacks. I truly pity You and your Parents! (implied facepalm)

• Hippo Rex says:

Raymond, that response was as poorly written as the initial article but I am sure that is of no concern to a master of the language such as yourself. Your statement reads as follows, “I’ve been sometimes hungry, deprived of sleep, shot at, and killed defending this Country.” Basic understanding of the English language dictates that your statement can be grammatically broken up to read as follows, “I have been sometimes hungry. I have been sometimes deprived of sleep. I have been sometimes shot at. I have been sometimes killed…” all followed by “defending this country. If you were more selective with where you used “and” then we wouldn’t have a problem, but apparently your mastery of the English language enables you to believe that others can read your mind despite your poor use of conjunctions and their overall functions. Your statement would have been better written as follows, “I’ve been sometimes hungry, deprived of sleep, and shot at, and I’ve killed for this country.” See it isn’t that hard maybe you can ask your kids to help you understand why it makes a difference. As far as usernames go, you call putting your first name courage? Really? That is the testament to your courage? Pathetic. If I wanted people to know my name I would tell them to their face, and I sure as hell wouldn’t call myself courageous for doing so.

• raymond59 says:

Well, if you’re incapable of understanding the context of a statement, then I’m NOT the one that has the problem. If you’re going to start being ‘a grammar Nazi,’ you’re the one with the problem. I would point out to You that you’re the one that seems to have the problem! See, I don’t start going around correcting people on their grammar unless they start it. If you don’t like how I write my initial comments and/or my responses, I’m NOT seeking nor care for your or anyone else’s approval here! You have a problem with my “grammar,” I’d suggest that You want to keep that to yourself. WHY? If you’re going around the Internet, correcting people on their grammar, that’s considered “being RUDE” (even in person, let alone on the Internet). I DON’T CARE FOR NOR NEED an English grammar lesson from someone (least of all YOU) nor am I the one that goes around ‘picking fights on a Commment thread,’ ‘throws around Ad hominem personal attacks,’ ‘name calls,’ ‘makes fun of people’s personal beliefs,’ ‘correcting people’s grammar,’ ‘calling people by some other name (other than their own like you calling me “Senator Feinstein”) and isn’t theirs in the first place, etc. Let’s see, did I forget anything? Oh, Yes! The same person (yourself) making themselves look like a 5 year-old, trolling the Internet, picking fights with people and Anonymously using ‘a phony pseudonym for a screename’. I would strongly advice that YOU should either literally mind your own business or seriously consider ‘cleaning out your own closet.’ Better yet, maybe doing both? That’s only a suggestion, btw!

• Hippo Rex says:

Yes, you’re right. I am the problem. Not your poor grammar or the fact that the only reason you’re in this discussion is because you had to wittily add that “I should be careful what [I] ask for lest [I] may get it.” Which, I still have yet to recieve by the way. Perhaps FedEx was on holiday. Happy trails, Raymond

• randy63ism says:

@Hippo Rex, just who the hell do you think you are to make such a demand of somebody? With the extreme level of arrogance you just demonstrated, it is quite obvious you are an 0bama supporter.

Birds of a feather.

• Hippo Rex says:

If you want someone to blame then you should blame the real culprits not just the man who is president. It is easy for you not to dig for the truth because god forbid you actually have to do some work instead of being spoon fed little tid bits of lies by the national media. You ask who I am to demand the truth but who are you not to demand it? Oh, that’s right, just another content citizen who is more than willing to go to the polling place a few times a year and just sit on their ass and complain the rest of the time. You have been preconditioned to accept this false dichotomy of sides, whether it be for Obama or against him, and don’t care to see anything deeper. Bravo, you are a prime example of what is wrong with this country.

• randy63ism says:

@Hippo Rex, I’m gonna keep this short, sweet, and to the point. Long ago I learned that arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon will inevitably knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and declare victory. That being said, there are one of two things going on here with you. Either you are a hopelessly naïve, blithering moron, or you are of the type that would make Josef Goebbels green with envy. As for my guess, I choose door number two.

Now piss off and be gone with you, troll!

• Hippo Rex says:

I am far from a liberal but I can see your mind is made up and you would rather put up a fence than walk side by side and discuss so I will make this short and sweet for you. Your chess board is made out of shit so I think the pigeon just added another square for you to delude yourself into believing in. Congrats on being close minded and not caring enough about this country to put aside your notion of affiliations to discuss the issues that matter and instead just be content with slinging feces and seeing whose is stinkier. Have a nice day.

• randy63ism says:

@Hippo Rex, Oh how sweet the irony of a leftist scorned. Funny how you rant and spew on about our singular, so-called blame of one man, 0bama for all our ills. How ironic since the entire thread topic is concerning Diane Feinstein and her attacks upon the 2nd Amendment, for which you are doing your level best to obfuscate from. 0bama is just one man, one with a large ambition. Now, are you so stupid and unimaginative to think most of us here allow our minds to be conditioned by the left-leaning “National Media?” Hell, I don’t even watch Fox to any appreciable level! Come on, that’s one lazy copout, much like muslims calling critics of islam racists, nevermind the fact they have never demonstrated exactly how islam constitutes a separate race. Nothing but knee-jerk talking points with no factual basis and spewed with nary a thought.

Who do you think you’re fooling? Despite your little “neither liberal nor conservative nor anything” disclaimer, we know you’re an obfuscating leftist. A leopard cannot change his spots, though I must admit, I usually would be loathe to give those of the liberal-left, the attributes of an apex predator. A buzzard or better yet, a braying donkey however……Hmmm, tempting indeed.

• Hippo Rex says:

I wholeheartedly agree with this article and the condemnation of the obtuse idiot known as Feinstein. My initial comment was just a critique on how poorly written I found the article to be. I’m guessing you overlooked that in you desperate attempt to sound intelligent and label me as a member of the “left.” Good try though. Seems to be the most frequently used tactic of those on the opposite of the left but to each their own.

• randy63ism says:

@Hippo Rex, The one thing I didn’t OVERLOOK in my “desperate attempt to sound intelligent” in my response to your critique of the aforementioned author above is your snide, insulting manner of delivery so how can you possibly expect anybody to take you seriously, let alone believe a word you say? No, you are misrepresenting yourself here and nobody is buying the bullshit you are selling. “Wholeheartedly agree” my ass! Now piss off troll, go back to Huffpo.

• Hippo Rex says:

Your feathers being ruffled doesn’t make me a troll but apparently anyone who opposes your point of view is dishonest and only looking for the spew of the huffington post. Get over yourself you pretentious windbag.

• randy63ism says:

My feathers have nothing to do with your troll status, and besides, you are not responsible for my emotional state. Blaming others for your condition only confirms your projectionistic, leftist inclinations. That’s all on you, chump, so be a man and own up to it instead of being a narcissistic, arrogant bag of cerebral flatulence in abject denial and an ‘effin hypocrite to boot.

You came here to troll and ruffle feathers. That is patently obvious and in keeping with basement-dwelling troglodytes, relentlessly pounding hairy, clubbed fingertips upon ancient Mac keyboards, all to their own egotistical glee and satisfaction.

Get a clue and crawl outta mama’s basement once in a while and get some fresh air………Then again, do us all a favor and don’t.

• Hippo Rex says:

For your information, I am a disabled veteran. I served in both the Army and the Coast Guard and I did so proudly because I believed in upholding the rights of myself and others. That was all before being diagnosed with a cist on the back of my brain so maybe you should stop assuming that everyone is like you. You say I am projecting but it seems that statement is more inclined to define you than it is me seeing as how you reach so far in your assumptions basically pulling things out of the air. It’s sad how you think bashing someone will get your point across but as you have already so blatantly proven you aren’t after the truth. Your only concern seems to be to shove your ideals down the throats of others, and I have met many like you before, and will meet many like you after this so I won’t even bother to carry on with you anymore. Have a good life.

• randy63ism says:

I’m not concerned about your bio, I didn’t ask for it, but since you mentioned it, I too am an Army Veteran of 23 years (and still serving) so what? That does not confer infallibility to anybody. May I remind you that it was you who set the tone of this conversation on your very first post by your insulting manner in addressing the post’s author and the comments logged in response to the post. If you can’t stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen. If anybody’s feathers are ruffled, it appears they are yours, so stop it with the sanctimonious hypocrisy already.

• Hippo Rex says:

I wasn’t stating it to make a point of being infallible you were the one who thought you were addressing some sort of degenerate so I deemed it necessary to establish myself as much more than that against your presumptuous slander. Yes, I did comment on the author’s lack of professionalism but, might I remind you it was you who asked how dare I demand someone present the proof or at least the logic behind their stance on a certain issue as I do, but I see you took exception to that, too, like so many things that cut across the grain of you. If my feathers were ruffled the conversation would have been much more drawn out but as you can see since you have provided absolutely no factual contribution to this discussion, other than the defining of yourself as someone who would much rather throw a stone than present a true rebuttle, I have nothing to be concerned about.

• randy63ism says:

@Hippo Rex, “Factual contribution to this discussion?” My, aren’t we arrogant today. Listen buddy, all you have posted is nothing more than subjective drivel with no sources cited, no references. Nothing but conjecture and talking points constantly hammered out by you and yet you would demand others to cite their sources? WTF? You reek of banal hypocrisy. All you have done is derail the conversation like a narcissistic egomaniac and as a result, this little detour is finished. You’ve finally managed to shit on the board. Now tell us something, do mirrors occupy a significant portion of your living expenses?

• Hippo Rex says:

Here is my initial response, which no one has bother to respond to because apparently no one would like to go toe to toe on the facts, but that’s alright, I should know better than to discuss politics with a bunch of brain washed nuts, to the post by “Rob” containing the link to his anti-Obama propaganda, “This blame Obama bullshit is for the birds. He didn’t orchestrate the attack on Benghazi. It happened on his watch sure but shit happens and yes it is a tragedy and a terrible thing but the people who died were good people doing good work and trying to help other nations and they wouldn’t want their lives to be used as ammunition as a further attempt to just smear one man. Smear the government, sure I’ll agree with that. There is little reason for us to have so much concern invested in a lot of these countries we operate in especially with things the way they are her, but that isn’t Obama’s fault. Are country has a sinister reputation for over extending and spreading itself too thin but that’s been going on since before the current administration. Fast and Furious was a debacle carried out by the ATF. Not Obama. There was a similar fiasco during the Bush administration also involving the ATF is extremely similar circumstances but I didn’t hear anyone harping on about that regarding Bush. No, people were still caught up in the emotional torrent of patriotism and obeying your government because AMERICA THAT’S WHY! The debt is also not Obama’s fault. We have been grossly overspending on unnecessary programs and operations for a long time. I am talking about welfare and defense and many others such as political traveling expenses and luxuries which end up being used for the greater ends of the politicians themselves rather than the people they represent. This “politics only help the highest bidder” time we live in is the absolute antithesis of what this country was built to represent. Yes that includes “czars” although sometimes they are necessary in times of crisis where additional man power and new minds are needed but they should be appointed on merits and benefits they introduce not just party affiliation. allegiances, or beliefs they might hold that are irrelevant to the task they are being appointed to serve. The IRS carried out their own actions.Obama didn’t walk in there one day and tell everybody some grand master scheme. I am not saying that someone from the Obama administration wasn’t involved but I would think personally that the president has a bit too much on his plate to be trying to hatch up some diabolical plan to single certain organizations out. As far as voter fraud goes, that is extremely fucked up what they did in Indiana but we can’t just slap the blame on Obama, we must hold accountable all those who were part of government at the time, and before hand because if it happened once who knows how many times it has happened! I mean I doubt to bumpkins in the Indiana political system masterminded the thing by themselves for the first time ever in history in that one instance. The whole system should be put on trial. How could they even allows something like that to happen. That includes BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS because last time I checked there were supposed to be measures in place to check each branch of government. The problem these days is that when the government, or the military, or even police do anything wrong the people that investigate it are the fucking military, the government, and the police so you can’t really trust anything when they reprimand themselves. ACORN was going on before Obama so unless you’re some hopeless conspiracy theorist who only follows trails that lead directly to Obama you should really look into ALL the members of ACORN and then dig up ALL THE POLITICIANS they might have funded or lobbied for, this includes the voter fraud they committed, and then trace all the bills they would have passed to benefit the members of ACORN and ALL the AFFILIATES and then start writing articles about those criminals and not just the guy who got elected as the ACORN was falling apart. As far as Rev. Wright goes he does have a connection to Obama in that he was his pastor. Obama was a man of belief and like many men of belief THE REV. WRIGHT had some very strong opinions on certain things, and just like so many of you they were concrete to him and truth as sure as the rising and the setting of the sun. You can’t be so quick to blame him for his perspective, like I am not so quick to blame many of you who seem so narrow minded but I get it. People are hurting right now, there’s alot more bad than good, and a lot of people don’t see an end in sight so they want so desperately to blame something or better yet someone but if we are going to blame people we should blame those who are at the heart of it, not just the man who they wear as a mask. I would go on but I am beginning to feel that my defense of Obama would only come across as me trying to uphold him against the so many who would bring him down, and not as my genuine and sincere condemnation of the entire American Government as a whole, along with the enterprising machine that is the existing american economy as is sustained by the current conglomerates. If you get anything from this please remember while it is easy to just blame one person, for the many devious, maniacal, and sinister actions of the many who are below him on the food chain, that they feed to us, that we should always dig deeper for that last name, that ring leader, that master mind, that puppet master, that stone of truth that protrudes from the rubble of what we thought was real because you truly never know if that one stone is just the tip of a great big boulder that deserves to be unearthed and truly be put on display for all to see so we might learn to not cease at the surface because it is convenient, but to strike against the stone to unearth the gold that is the reality of that we can not see because they will not show us.”
            I will say that the latter half of my comment does stray from the topic but I only did so in the hopes that people wouldn’t label me a leftist. (A lot of good that did me) And I didn’t cite any sources because no one asked me to or even wanted to discuss beyond the point of me being a “liberal” “troll” so why should I defend my points when that isn’t the problem here? The problem is you don’t agree with me, and you don’t agree with me because my opinions oppose yours and the only reason you seem to be inclined to accept for that is that I am a troll looking to start online arguments over how much of a liberal I am. If you had provided some valid reasoning perhaps I might have been swayed but seeing as how that wasn’t your overall goal, you simply sought to bash me and my opinions – in true american fashion- and then proceed in declaring me inferior because I don’t subscribe to your methods or way of thinking.

• randy63ism says:

Hypo Rex, you sure are a long-winded old fart aren’t you? Quite the grammar Nazi too judging by your criticism of Raymond, and in spite of the many grammatical errors committed by yourself on most of your comments. Shall we attribute it to your cognitive dissonance, or just plain old-fashioned, hypocrisy and vanity?

• raymond59 says:

“randy63ism,” I do appreciate and “Thank You” for your support. I dont know if your on Facebook, but I invite You to send a “Friend Invite.” Link: https://www.facebook.com/raymond.a.collier Raymond

• raymond59 says:

Also, if you could do me a favor. Next time you chat with “Hippo Rex,” tell him/her where they can stick their “Happy Trails” for me. I’m finished talking to an Adolescent who can’t seem to behave themselves. I’ve got better things to waste my time on than to continue worthless conversations with those type of people. If you could call them “people.”

• Phillip Chan says:

Patricia,
        Couldn’t say it better! Thanked God there are still people that think like you out there!!

13. Dennis Habern says:

There are a few professional positions in Life that women should not enter:

Politics and Teaching, because women over-use their emontions and tend to

coddle, rather than getting the job done, if you follow. As a former teacher,

I know what I am talking about, therefore, there is no discipline in our

academic hall, both in our public schools and in our institutions of higher

learning. Women make up the majority of our learning institutions, if you

follow, and now you know the rest of the story.

• That has nothing to do with what sex the teacher is but far more to do with Government not allowing parents and educators to set punishment for bad behavior that actually work! Remember the paddle all school use to have? Sometimes kids just need a good butt whooping to straighten them out. Sometimes kids need to be taught to stand up to bullies and quit being victims. And the rest of your story is that some woman or a series of women have broken your heart so now you lash out at all women. My sister was teacher in the Montessori school system for over 30 years. I don’t see any of her students in trouble with the law. They have all gone on to college and become successful in their fields. The difference? Montessori schools rely heavily on parental participation in their children’s education and it works.

14. Dennis Habern says:

Diane Fienstein is so ugly, the ugly people do not talk about her. I wonder

if her “COMRADS” on the Hill, feel the same way? She and the POTUS are

examples of a worthless POS, and should be banished together on the former

Devils Island, for eternity.

15. billwhit1357 says:

Botox & Booze will eat a person’s Brain Cells, just look at Feinstein and Pelosi! Both have those Insane Eyes full of Evilness, or maybe it is full of Feces, one or the other! A Lying Skank is a Lying Skank, no matter what lipstick you put on them!

16. Bob says:

This is what you get when you let jews make your country’s laws.

17. marblenecltr says:

Does Sen. Feinstein subject herself to work TSA agents believe in?

18. eruditeman says:

Perhaps the California Legislature will invite her to quit so someone with a functioning brain can take her place.

• randy63ism says:

I understand what you’re saying, but time is not on California’s side. You see, functioning brains are becoming a rarity in “Kalifornia,” being mostly confined to a few neighborhoods in Orange Co. and a few other select locations.

Needless to say, cerebral membrane repair kits fetch a hefty price in California like just about everything else there.

• AmericanWoman says:

Before that happens the California Legislature will have to get rid of all of those brainless liberals and put rational Republicans into those positions. Til then ,Swinestein will run around screaming her stupid head off bout the unnecessary killings while never blaming the murder loving muslim baboons for their role in the many killings. Shut up Swinestein and give your rectum a rest !

• She is an elected official. The fact she is still in office shows how the electorate in CA feel about her politics, regardless of how the rest of us feel. Until a better candidate comes along (that can beat her machine) or she croaks, or the electorate change their attitudes, she’s there to stay.

19. randy63ism says:

That ugly old hag is such a “cupid stunt.” The only thing she is good at is providing a perfect example of the need for term limits.

20. raymond59 says:

Honestly, nothing surprises me coming from this Woman in order to push her own agenda. Last time, she (and other anti-Gun activists) were claiming that the Naval Yard shooter (Aaron Alexis) used “an Assault Rifle” to commit the shootings, when in actuality it was a Remington 870 Pump Shotgun. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME!!!!

21. brinkman2008 says:

This ugly old bitch needs bo put out to pasture should been done long ago.
    and quit lying about something she has know idea on just what the hell she talking about. Senial old cunt.She a discrace to cailfornia and the rest of the country

22. Buck oFama says: