A year and two months after the alleged massacre on Dec. 14, 2012 of 20 first-grade children and 6 adults at the Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) in Newtown, Connecticut, we now have a credible honest man saying, with no doubt or hesitancy, that what we’ve been told about the massacre simply isn’t true.
The massacre was “a contrived event,” which means it didn’t happen. The whole thing was fake.
Who is this man?
He is Wolfgang W. Halbig, a humble straight-talking 67-year-old man who has an impressive professional record as a law enforcement officer (U.S. Customs inspector and Florida state trooper), an educator (public school coach, teacher, assistant principal and principal), and a nationally-recognized school safety consultant who has served as an expert witness in the Columbine and other school shootings.
Below is his biographical sketch:
In a stunning radio interview with Dave Gahary of American Free Press, uploaded to YouTube on Feb. 13, 2014, Mr. Halbig:
- Enumerates all the things that are wrong and suspicious about what happened at Sandy Hook that day;
- Describes how he was refused answers to his questions about the massacre; and
- How he was threatened by two law enforcement (LE) officers for asking those questions.
Like many FOTM readers, I rarely have the time or patience to watch long videos. In the case of Halbig’s interview, it is more than 43 minutes long. So I listened to and transcribed from the interview to write this post, because reading a report in text not only is quicker, we also are better able to retain the information.
What follows is my report on Halbig’s interview. Words between quotations marks are Halbig’s.
A. “Things that don’t make sense” about Sandy Hook
Being a school safety consultant who has traveled to every state in America to investigate and testify on school shootings, Halbig calls every shooting “a puzzle” that must be pieced together. In the case of the Sandy Hook massacre, however, the pieces of this puzzle simply “don’t fit.” Those pieces include:
1. When the police arrived at Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) that morning, they parked ¼ mile from the school’s front door instead of doing what first responders are supposed to do in an active shooter event, which is to neutralize the threat as quickly as possible so as to save as many lives as possible.
2. Paramedics and EMTs (emergency medical technicians) were not allowed to enter the school. Instead they were kept waiting in the Sandy Hook fire station nearby, 500 yards down the road from SHES.
3. Trauma helicopters, which can provide the quickest and best medical services in an emergency, were not sent to Sandy Hook. Life Star, the medical helicopter service at Danbury Hospital’s Trauma Center, told Halbig “we were never called, never asked.”
4. Where were the ambulances to transport the wounded to hospitals?
5. Why did police declare 26 people to be dead within the first 11 minutes of the shooting, when according to Connecticut law, only a doctor can declare someone to be legally dead?
6. Why did the FBI classify the Sandy Hook massacre? This has never been done before. Even the Columbine School massacre was not classified information. To this day, the FBI report on Sandy Hook remains classified information, not releasable to the public.
7. Why did the State of Connecticut wait ELEVEN whole months to issue its official final report on the Sandy Hook shootings to the American public? Note that the final report does not include the FBI’s still-classified report.
8. Police transmissions don’t lie because they are made by sworn and trained law enforcement officers. On the morning of Dec. 14, 2012, recorded police transmissions said “We have multiple weapons inside the [SH] classroom — a rifle and a shotgun.” But nobody could find the shotgun in the school. Instead, a shotgun was found in the black Honda parked outside the school.
9. At 9:45 AM that day, a police officer found a surviving kindergarten-aged girl in the hallway. The officer sent her back into Room 8 — a crime scene with students and teachers shot dead. What police officer would do that?
10. Similarly, that morning, two Connecticut state troopers entered Room 10 and found an unharmed boy hiding in the bathroom. The troopers ordered the boy to stay in the room — a room with dead people. “That’s not police protocol.”
11. Having investigated and given expert testimony on many school shootings, Halbig says “I know what tears look like.” But the parents of slain Sandy Hook children, as we’ve noted here on FOTM, did not cry. (In the now famous case ofRobbie Parker, the father of allegedly slain 6-year-old Emilie, he went from laughing and joking to pretending to choke back tears in the blink of an eye.)
12. Sandy Hook’s medical examiner Dr. Wayne Carver refused to let the parents see the bodies of their slain children, and instead gave them photos of the bodies, which is “unheard of.” Halbig knows about the inconsolable grief of parents and is himself a parent. Parents whose children had been shot dead “would kick the door down” demanding to see the bodies.
13. Why was Sandy Hook Elementary School torn down? This is not the case with any of the other schools where shootings had taken place, including Columbine School.
14. Who installed the new security system at SHES? This should be a matter of public record.
15. The shooting-to-death of 26 people would leave 45-60 gallons of blood. Who cleaned it up? What biohazard company was hired to clean the crime scene?
16. Why is there not even one lawsuit by a Sandy Hook parent against SHES for negligence? Halbig has never ever seen a school shooting without parents suing the school for negligence.
17. Why are there so many fund-raisers for the Sandy Hook shootings? Halbig: “I’ve never seen so many fund-raisers” in the case of Sandy Hook. One fundraising alone, by United Way, netted $17 million, from which “every [SH] parent got a big chunk of money.”
18. Alleged shooter Adam Lanza, 20, is said to have Asperger syndrome — a high-functioning (in academics) form of austism. Halbig points out, however, that like those with autism, children with Asperger have “very very poor motor skills” and “very poor muscle tone.” How did Asperger-afflicted Adam Lanza with “very poor muscle tone” carry a rifle, a shotgun, a handgun, and bullets? How did Asperger-afflicted Adam Lanza with “very very poor motor skills” shoot 26 people dead — not wounded — in less than five minutes, firing one bullet roughly every two seconds?
B. Officials who refused to answer Halbig’s questions
When the alleged massacre first happened, like all of us, Halbig was in shock. But a week after, he started asking questions.
About two months after the alleged massacre, in February 2013, invoking Connecticut’s Freedom of Information Act, Halbig began phoning and sending letters to various local and state officials, asking the same questions that you’ve read above. The officials include the SHES superintendent, members of the school board, secretary to the school board, Newtown Chief of Police Michael Kehoe, and the Department of Education of the State of Connecticut.
You can read the letters he sent on Veterans Today.
To date, a year after he called and wrote to those officials, Halbig has received NOT EVEN ONE RESPONSE. No one returned his call. No one replied to his letters. Halbig: “If you refuse to respond to simple questions, there’s something wrong. Why would you not tell us what happened?”
C. The Threat
Two months ago, at about 10 AM “right before Christmas,” two law enforcement officers — homicide investigators — from Lake County Sheriff’s Office (Halbig lives in Lake County, Florida) knocked on his door. The two officers were dressed in plain clothes.
They showed Halbig their badges; read to him the dozier they had on him (Halbig: “somebody did their homework”); and warned him that if he doesn’t “stop asking questions about Sandy Hook, the Connecticut state police will file felony charges of harassment against” him.
As Halbig put it, “If I don’t comply, bad things will happen to me.”
The two officers then advised Halbig to “hire an attorney.”
Note that Halbig had asked the questions politely, and that it is within his legal right to ask those questions because he invoked the Freedom of Information Act.
D. Sandy Hook is a lie
Wolfgang Halbig was asked point blank what he thinks of the Sandy Hook shootings. This is his response:
“In my professional opinion [as a school safety consultant], I suspect Sandy Hook was a scripted event that took place, in the planning for two or 2½ years.”
Note from Eowyn: That would explain why so many of the homes of Sandy Hook victims had a strange sale transaction date of 12/25/2009 and sale price of $0. December 2009 is exactly two years before the alleged massacre.
Halbig does not believe any child was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
In his words: “Sandy Hook raised public fear in every school, private and public. If people used children and teachers as a prop to enhance their agenda, shame on you.”
As in Watergate, Halbig says we must “follow the money.” He notes the unprecedented scale of Sandy Hook fund-raising and public donations, and that Attorney General Eric Holder awarded “a big check” to every police officer involved in the Sandy Hook shooting. Halbig suggests there’ll be “witness relocations” and people who will not be “paying taxes for the next 10 years.”
E. What Needs to Be Done
Halbig plans to:
1. Visit Newtown in person to ask people questions “eye ball to eye ball.”
2. Raise money to hire attorneys to depose the “key players” to testify. Anyone who lies in a deposition has committed a felony.
3. File civil law suits against the Sandy Hook/Newtown school board because “They’re counting on no one’s going to sue.”
When the interviewer reminded him that “if this [conspiracy] goes up to the highest level, to the White House, your life is in danger,” Halbig said “I had a great journey” and is prepared to die to uncover the truth of Sandy Hook.
His final words to us:
“I cannot believe people sit back and they listen to the national media — that idiot box telling them what to believe. There’s nothing wrong in asking questions.”
Wolfgang Halbig can be reached at (352) 729-2559.
For the links to all the posts FOTM has done on Sandy Hook, go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page.
H/t FOTM readers John Rolls, josephbc69, TPR, Glenn47.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.