Sheriff Mack: federal snipers at Bundy ranch are mercenaries, hit men

BLM-snipers-outside-of-Bundy-Ranch

In an interview with TPN’s Dylan Scott Wednesday, April 16, 2014, Richard Mack, former Arizona county sheriff and founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), said:

“One of our CSPOA members who was there earlier and got there before I did was phoning me and telling me that they were going to be killed. The federal snipers, several of them — I don’t know if you know this — but they were paid mercenaries. They’re contractors. They’re paid hit men.

He saw all the equipment and all the military weaponry that they had, and then he said, ‘Sheriff, they warned us that they were going to arrest us. Then they warned us that they were going to shoot us. I’m calling to tell you that they’re going to shoot us.’ He’s a 15-year law enforcement veteran that was telling me this. He said, ‘Please tell my wife that I love her, and I hope to see you later, but I don’t think so.’

I, at that time, went around the two lanes of traffic onto the side of the road, which is illegal to do, and I turned on my flashers. I buzzed it up there, and I got there right after that part finished, where my guy was that called me. The sheriff had just left, and he was the one that I think made a big difference.

All the people that were there watching, it was about 600, 700 people. My son and I stood there and watched in reverence at one of the most patriotic moments I’ve ever been a part of. There was about 500 people, all with tears running down their cheeks, watching these cowboys and cowgirls take these cattle back to their proper place.

bundy-ranch cowboys

H/t FOTM’s Miss May

~Eowyn

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.

44 Responses to Sheriff Mack: federal snipers at Bundy ranch are mercenaries, hit men

1. seth says:

Its all about the bankers using the US government (and others) as proxies for greater control. The financial crisis taught us bankers are immune to prosecution, apparently. People like Rothschilds, Brzezndki, Kissinger et al. control the world and will get us to figt each other and instigate martial law.

KILL THE BANKERS. This will put an end to most wars and most human suffering.

The warrant is out against them for their crimes against humanity, so they are wanted dead or alive, preferable dead.

2. Obama is building his civilian army he wanted when he gave a speech on the road to the WH. Check this out.Here’s a partial list:

The U.S. Department of Education
    The Bureau of Land Management (200 uniformed law enforcement rangers and 70 special agents)
    The U.S. Department of the Interior
    The U.S. Postal Inspection Service (with an armed uniformed division of 1.000)
    The National Park Service (made up of NPS protection park rangers and U.S. Park Police officers that operate independently)
    The Environmental Protection Agency (200 special agents)
    The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (224 special agents)
    The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
    That’s right, NOAA — the folks who forecast the weather, monitor the atmosphere and keep tabs on the oceans and waterways — has its own law enforcement division. It has a budget of $65 million and consists of 191 employees, including 96 special agents and 28 enforcement officers who carry weapons.Here’s a partial list:

Did you think the billions of hollow point ammo was a farce?

• Jeanne says:

You’re exactly right. When 0bama made that speech, no one in the MSM bother to ask him what he meant. Now we see.

3. Marvinlee says:

AFTER THE CAVALRY ARRIVED THE BLM SNIPERS WERE ALL SEEN THROUGH CROSSHAIRS THEMSELVES. I CAN’T BELIEVE ALL OF YOU ARE FIGHTING OVER THIS STUPID SHIT. IF YOU WANT A REAL SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT, IT SHOULD BE THE CHINESE AND OBAMA SETTING THE U.S. UP TO BE INVADED. HENCE THE REASON FOR THE GUN GRAB AND THE TREASONOUS THEFT OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LAND. NOT TO MENTION THE DEEP WATER NAVAL SHIPYARD IN SO.CAL THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE CHINESE. EVERYTHING OBAMA AND THE CURRENT ADMIN HAVE DONE THUS FAR WREAKS OF A PLANNED TAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FYI I WAS NEVER IN THE SERVICE BUT I HAVE COMMON SENSE!!!LMAO

• Thom says:

Thanks Marv. What would poor clueless souls like me do without your bottomless pit of priceless knowledge to help guide me? TY, TY, TY.

• MarvinLee you have anything but commonsense. You’re an embarrassment to any form of intelligence – The Bundy family didn’t set out to create this battle, they were chosen, as all are – the small, inferior, those they can make a spectacle of and watch rise as they are soon beaten. But this valiant effort on behalf of our men and women, most who took an everlasting oath to defend us, we the people from foreign and domestic enemies took a stand, and here we are. You go after the Chinese and Obama, we’ll stand guard as the watchmen God intended us to be, in peace and humility not seeking to harm any, but not cowarding to those who intend to harm. Proud of the unity, and bold courage all of these families and individuals, united to show what we can do when we put our differences down and stand together for one another. BTW, you haven’t figured anything out, just connected a couple of dots…

• Marvinlee says:

I never said anything about going after anyone but I we need to stay alert because its coming and soon. The Chinese want us disarmed and so does Russia. Now why do you suppose they want that? I have already joined and I am a Patriot until death! We Americans need to focus our energies on an Invasion!!!!!!!

4. vuillemin says:

Bon chien tient de race!they herite dfrom Trotsky who hired mongols to fight for his revolution and make the bad job! the killing!

5. 5WarVeteran says:

Is this of any value?
    Heavily-armed feds surround Nevada Bundy ranch, confiscate cattle.
    “Contractors are here and they are in place to round-up the cattle and to bring them to the impound area,” Christie Vanover said. “As for security, there [is] security in place, but that is merely to protect the contractors.”
    I would say that there should be a list of Contractors used by the BLM and that list should be sought under FOIA.
    BLM may be a Corporation and may can refuse the FOIA since they are not FEDS.
    If this happens, then it becomes a CRIMINAL event especially when the ATTACKED and injured Clive Bundy’s son who was taking pictures.
    If they do provide the Contractors who were at the BUNDY Ranch, and you can narrow down who the actual people are,
    Would you not have Contract Mercenaries contracted to possibly kill citizens
    At least Clive Bundy son has a assault and battery charge against six Contractors.
    Has an info feed been established to pass on opinions to the BUNDY Group Supporters.

Wish I could post pictures here.

6. 5WarVeteran says:

Guys! Guys! Remain on topic. This is not a forum for personal differences, opinions or silliness. We (most of us) have the same thoughts in mind. What are we going to do if placed in a similar situation.
    We are all quite sure Rbodell will stick his head in the sand but what about the rest of us?

7. carter says:

Did you know that all the comments made on Word Press go to a Chinese Site? Check your “notifications” to verify, we’re being tagged and bagged. I am becoming disillusioned by the tendency of these conservative/warrior blogs to bandy about key words and phrases to gin up the masses. It is not good.
    LOOK, any respectable deer or antelope hunter would have been spotted while posing on a hilltop like that and there would be no meat in their freezers. I can’t think of any self respecting sniper who would expose himself like that. While I do not discount the LEO’s account of the situation there are a few things American’s need to remember, unfortunately they were spoken by a Chinese.
    “Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered; those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid; thus the wise win before they fight – while the uninitiated fight to win.”
    I hope, as these yellow “patriotic” blogs run with their exposes that the Chinese do invade. Remember, it was the Obama’s who counseled us to dig gardens, and it is my understanding that those little rice and fish eating people make terrific fertilizer.

• 5WarVeteran says:

I understand and it is acceptable for you to choose to leave. Just do not expect to see the facts as they happened on Lame Stream Media.
      I get private emails from the Bundy Ranch every day. It is nice to be connected. I choose to remain aware of what is happening and I check out every story as best as possible.

• s.c says:

well now you can’t dig a garden the EPA will get you, as it is a violation of the commerce clause act, just ask those Amish people who have been harassed and treated in Pennsylvania, who sold milk, and the ones in Ill. who were growing corn for their own use.

8. Frogman says:

WOW!
    You Billy bad ass keyboard commandos have me pegged. What you don’t know is I’m eriting this from an AF base and that I spent over two decades in the service, I then, worked for two private security companies. I know all too well about military and governmet operations and I also, can’t stand what this government has turned into and what it stands for. That said when I hear claims of “mercenary snipers” or, “Russian accents” I’d like to see the proof. But, I suppose all you “real patriots” don’t find such information necessary because after all if it is posted on the internet by a “real patriot” it must be the truth. Funny how if someone questions information coming from the “real patriot” you’ll get bashed relentlessly and a barrage of slanderous comments gets rained down upon you. You know the progressives do the same thing when you question them. That’s truly sad because if the shtf you’ll want me in front of you and at this point I’m thinking more that you “real patriots” can FO.

• Thom says:

Lets see>> Air Force, Frogman? Whats wrong with this picture?

• Frogman says:

Hey smart guy how bout you read the post. I’m out of service now and in private security we work all over.
        What did you do in the service?

• 5WarVeteran says:

I was 5 years Air Force and 17 years Navy. I have done plenty of diving especially in the Air Force where I learned to dive. We actually had a dive club too. It happens.
        We also work on Air Planes in the Navy. Gotta land something on those carriers.
        It is OK Thom it can get confusing. Like when I joined the AF and ended in a Combat outfit. The draft wanted to put me in the Army and I said hell no! Ended up in a bloody combat outfit anyway.

• David says:

What’s up with the “Russian accents”. You heard this somewhere? I don’t see it anywhere in this piece. Or are you just making this up. I do hear the mercenary sniper remark here. Course it was only a retired sheriff reporting it. 2nd hand info tho, since it came from a 15yr law enforcement veteran.

So, where in this article did you see anything about Russian accents?

9. Realist says:

Aw, come on! If there were any truth to this the libcult journOlistas would be all over this! I mean it’s not like those journOlistas would manicure, filter and redact such unpleasant information in order to protect their Obamesiah and his henchmen! We can trust journOlistas to tell what is important, what isn’t and of course what we should think and what we are not permitted to think!

Corrupt (and heroic) journOlistas doing their best to move “forward” the libcult agenda!

10. n3angus says:

The Stage is being set folks , we the people against the Monarchy is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘Patriot Party’ gathers at Bundy’s Nevada ranch, Harry Reid blasts ‘domestic terrorists’

Don’t do as I DO do as I say !!!!!!!!!!!!
    What Is Senator Harry Reid’s Involvement In Government Assault On Nevada Ranch?

11. rbodell says:

BWAAAAHAHAHA, they are going hire hit men when they have perfectly qualified snipers already. Man it sure doesn’t take long to tell nobody did any actual research on this before making it up.

• 5WarVeteran says:

The BLM DOES NOT routinely have snipers. They are a MANAGEMENT organization. They sub contract when necessary by the job. It is cheaper.

Please provide one bit of proof ow how you know they already have perfectly qualified snipers on the payroll. Otherwise stop assuming everything.

12. You know, “Frogman”, it’s a sad commentary that you make trying to defend these traitorous bastards in the government. You and they don’t seem to realize that pointing weapons at American Citizens is akin to the Russians shooting their own people, or the Nazis shooting German Jews.

Bundy isn’t a criminal – the head of the BLM and his underlings are the criminals.

It’s time the government stopped this nonsense and got out of the business of fining people, taking land from the states, time the IRS stopped robbing us blind, time the President and his cronies stopped trying to take over the entire healthcare system, and nationalize everything.

This is MARXIST behavior in the best parody of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

Get off your high horse and stop calling facts “rhetoric”.

The FACT is you’re the one spewing “talking points” and “rhetoric”.

• yahwehprevails says:

Thumbs up, tell is like it t-i-s!

• Frogman says:

Where the FUCK was I defendeing these government POS? FACTS? I asked where was the proof of the said “mercenary snipers”. But, like I said in my other post if it’s on the internet it must be true. SMFH !

• Frogman, idk wtf you were defending gov’t, i do know where you were putting “real patriots” down b/c if we read it on the internet it must be true. Were you knocking them for believing an ex Sheriff? Regarding the Russian and all other accents, come to Miami where we see shiny new vehicles under color of law with all sorts of unheard of agencies. But, having been property of whatever division for an extended period of time and having been deployed to new territories where you may not have spoken their language, you and I both know they train their military personnel and spies much like everyone else…they mostly blend in so accents…? overrated.

13. robm says:

Mercs ARE used in CONUS…….Investigate

14. robm says:

Mercs….

15. arlene belk says:

Frogman… have u even been watching the news on this story. Its been on Fox. They were out their live on the air. They were the only news media there.

• 5WarVeteran says:

The only Main Stream Media, you are correct, however Col Potter and crew as well as Pete Santilly and crew were also there making videos and Pete was live streaming on the internet as well. DO not discount alternative media and the Oath Keepers organization who were there recording everything as well.

16. Frogman says:

Mercenaries?
    I tire of this rhetoric.
    Where is the verfiable proof?
    You people do realize that nearly all federal agencies, SWAT, and special police units have sniper equipment and that they were on site.

• GenEarly says:

You Do Realize that Federal Government “agents” of whatever ABC Department were pointing guns at “fellow” Americans over something that could have been handled by filing a lien in the courthouse?
      The Federal Government can’t wait to collect this money “owed”? Aft’er trillions wasted?
      Bottom line, Comrade Frog: No more “free” Ruby Ridges”, or “Wacos”. The line in the sand has been drawn, up to the ABC’s if they want to start it.

• Frogman says:

I comment that I’d like to see proof of merc involvement and state that pretty much all the fed agencies and swat have snipers and somehow that makes me into a commie, progressive, government lover. “Comrade Frog”?
        F U!!!

• patriotdaddy says:

YET U CONTINUOUSLY WHINE LIKE A DAMN DEMOCRAT!! LMAO PRETTY SURE YOU ARE EGGING THIS 1 ON DUDE!! LOL OR YOU WOULD HAVE DONE YOUR OWN RESEARCH BY NOW……..BY LAW ANY GUNMAN WITHOUT IDENTIFIABLE LOGOS, BADGES, OR EVEN A UNIFORM (THAT ALSO HAS NOT IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS LEOs), IS A DAMN MERCENARY OR CRIMINAL….PERIOD!!!!

• Thom says:

Rhetoric? Who are you to say? Have they identified themselves to you? I suggest you are nothing more than a blowhard, You and your people are always asking for verifiable proof because you have no verifiable proof of your own.

Your posts are always just short of being outright lies. “all federal agencies have sniper equipment and they were on site”. BS, There were a couple of cowards with rifles that ended up being surrounded by patriots with rifles. The only swat team was sent out by a low life sheriff (Gillespie. or whatever). And he probably got his orders from Harry Reid, one the the most communistic bastards in the federal gov.

You may be tired (tough shit), but the American people are fed up with the feds bullying honest citizens. Nothing is impossible or unbelievable when it comes to this present administration, and it’s blogs like this one that brings to the forefront as to how pitiful the left really is.

• Mongoose says:

Yes they do. Even though by federal statute those agencies like the BLM mush contract LOCAL LEO for enforcement purposes. Those snipers were there illegally no matter who they were.
      But then again since when did a minor impedance like the law stop or even slow down this criminal administration.

• patriotdaddy says:

hey asshole…..the “snipers” in the video and/or pics…..ARE NOT DRESSED IN UNIFORM…AND HAVE NO IDENTIFYING LOGOS OR BADGES…….THEY ARE MERCENARIES IN THE EYES OF THE LAW NO MATTER WHAT!!
      BOUT SICK OF YOU AND YOUR FUCKING LAME POSTS DUDE!!! IF YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKLING PATRIOT……DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF…STOP ASKING FOR PROOF!!! SMFH……..PRICK

17. Dave1 says:

I’m backing Mr Bundy 100% and am anti government control 100% but I have to ask ,is this propaganda or real reporting or just plain stir the pot ,stir the pot ,stir, stir.
    That top picture is not palin enough to convince me of the two mens intentions.Hell people there is no need to stir the pot just fire one shot then set back and write you articles on the real SHTF things. Guess I need to just quit reading this kind of BS as it accomplishes nothing.

• Thom says:

@Dave1>You always start a comment by first covering your ass. Your style reminds me of Lois Lerner. I guess those guys could have ate a bad hamburger for lunch and were suffering from bellyaches. Or maybe they were looking for a contact lense.

• Dave1 says:

Thom , That comes from a long time of posting with people like you! Honestly what you think of my style is consequential. The two in the top photo were most likely taking pictures, The two in the top picture are no way proof of snipers.Besides in this country snipers are the least of the American peoples problems.After the first shot is fired that will be a different story.To bad mouth me more wait till my next post I’ll be gone for a while with no net access to read what you say.As I recall you are the suggested bitch slapper on one of my other post.