BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas Shooters Involvement in “Occupy Movement”

Jerad Miller Amanda Miller occupy protestersSometimes I wonder how we can elect any conservatives at all in this country. According to past studies, 89% of journalists in America tend to vote democrat. Whether they consider themselves liberals, progressives, moderates, conservatives, independents or anything else under the sun, it does not matter. Look at what people do and not what they say.

We have too often seen what happens to good reporters when they challenge the liberal media establishment. Remember the recent case of Sharyl Attkisson?

The latest evidence of a liberal media agenda comes from the Las Vegas shooters, Amanda and Jerad Miller. The picture collage at the top of this post paints a much different narrative than we have been fed.

We have been bombarded with the Millers’ connection to the Bundy Ranch, Alex Jones and the liberty movement in general. The liberty movement is massive and it does not emcompass only the right-wing. But we were led to believe that the Millers were Tea Party-loving right-wing extremists. That is what the media wants America to believe. They especially want the police to believe this. They want cops around the country to believe that right-wing extremists are the enemies, and in this case “cop killers.”

Why? Because if and when that fateful day of revolution descends upon this nation, the left wants the police in their corner. It is just another strategy to fortify the budding police state in America. It is a type of psychological warfare, you might say. Make law enforcement officials hate right-wingers and they will remain loyal to a destructive leftist agenda.

Maybe most importantly they want the common people of the left and right to continue to hate each other. I say common people because there are two lefts and two rights. There are the destructive leaders and there are the unknowing people and it is like that on both sides of the aisle. We are all “useful idiots” in one way or another. They want no common ground to be had. The truth is, that despite the media spin, many people in this country can relate to both Occupy Protesters and Bundy Ranch Supporters. But the powers that be do not want you to wake up and realize that. They want you to hate each other.

Their power can only be kept by Americans remaining divided.

With all of that said, it will come as no surprise to our readers that the Millers were involved in the “Occupy Movement.” Again, the liberty movement is massive but the Occupy Protests tend to be attributed to the left. Bundy Ranch tends to be associated with the right. They are both cases of civil disobedience but obviously the media wants to paint a picture of the Millers as being people who voted for Romney rather than Obama. This is how the media constantly pushes the agenda of the left. Nearly every news publication in America printed something about the associations of the Millers, but very few printed this:

After seeing this Photo the LVPD still didn’t think the shooters involvement with Occupy was important enough to mention in the press conference where they promptly began a media storm about the Miller’s involvement at Bundy Ranch.

According to CBS Chicago:

While living in Lafayette, Jerad and his wife Amanda took part in last November’s “Million Mask March” – a gathering of protesters from the Occupy movement, anarchists, and hacktivists.

Nick Wertz, one of the organizers of the Lafayette march, said it attracted many people upset over a lot of issues.
“Everyone there just seem kind of like normal people. At least they were going to stick up with what they thought was right,” he said.

Wertz said he didn’t really know the Millers, but weeks after the march, Amanda Miller contacted him. “She was moving to Vegas for whatever reason and they had a dog they couldn’t take with – and I was like, ‘If I can help,’” Wertz said.

But that was the end of it, he said.

On Sunday, his Facebook page lit up, accusing him of brainwashing the Millers.

“I didn’t even know anything had happened until I logged on Facebook and was being blamed for being associated with it,” Wertz said. “I was in no way, shape or form aware of these actions. I actually spent my weekend with my girlfriend at a water park.”

Source: GMN

In a previous article I highlighted how Ammon Bundy verified that the Millers were asked to leave the Bundy Ranch. They did not fit in and were considered to be loose cannons. Very few media outlets reported this fact either.

America this is what you are up against.

I hear some people complain, on a daily basis, about me rehashing the same old stories. That must be done because some people are not awake yet and your “old news” may be someone else’s “epiphany moment.” Sometimes I am late to get new information out and I apologize for that, but I am not a professional journalist. I am just a blogger who loves my country and I am trying to make a small difference, but my family still comes first.

The reason I put this stuff out there is because I am hoping that others will do their best to educate America as well.

Our best hope is that the Citizen Media some day overtakes the Mainstream Media. Until that happens the truth will not come out to the masses. For every report of the truth, like this one, there are dozens of politically slanted articles hosted on big websites that would blow my little blog away.

Yet I continue to fight to expose the truth and I am asking you to do the same.

Don’t ever give up.

The truth must come out.

In the end I don’t know who the Millers voted for and I don’t need to. This is not a 2nd Amendment issue or a “right versus left” issue.

This is simply a case of two bad people who did a terrible thing by killing three innocent Americans.

That does not reflect on me or you.

It only reflects upon Jerad and Amanda Miller.

14 Responses to BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas Shooters Involvement in “Occupy Movement”

1. Dana says:

Excellent article Dean.

2. novenator says:

“89% of journalists in America tend to vote democrat” – and only 6% of scientists are Republican. Ever think that instead of accusing journalists, scientists, and educators of “being biased” that you might consider the fact that they aren’t Republican because the GOP are a pack of liars who constantly repeat provably false statements?

• Thom says:

Hard to argue your point. My point is it’s not the Party that’s running the country into the ground. It’s hard to blame a Party because a” Party” is only a thing, Democrat is only a name. it’s the asshole members of that party who have turned the name “Democrat” into meaning anything but good.. A thing can’t be held liable for anything. It’s the members who are corrupt and should be held accountable for trashing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Whether it’s the KKK, Democrat, or Republican means nothing because it the actions of the members that influence how people think about any “Party” There’s lots of Parties in the USA, Elks, Moose VFW, Hells Angels, Bloods, Crips, etc etc, they’re all made up of a bunch of members and the behavior of those “Clubs” “Parties” is directly responsible for what the “Party” has become to be known for.

I don’t care who belongs to what party or whether the president calls himself Democrat or Republican all I care about is how well he does his job. But also, don’t try to make me believe that there is anything good about any of these so called political “Parties” and especially the so called Democrat “Party”. whose members lack the patriotism that even the worst of Parties, or Clubs, or even Gangs have.

• Jeremy says:

The democratic party is just as much a pack of liars as the republicans. If you can’t see the bs lies told by both parties, not just the republican party, you’re being very biased. The party system is just a tool to divide Americans anyway. Our government is really one big party full of corruption and professional liars.

• Jeremy says:

Some of the lies are things like the economy is doing good, we don’t have a spending problem, they want gun control to keep us safe, obama himself has been proven as a complete liar, almost never being honest, and never keeping a promise. Same as bush. Same as the republican party. There is no difference.

3. rtaylortitle says:

You’ve over-generalized on the Occupy movement. Many in its ranks believed they were protesting FASCISM in our nation…the collusion of banks, Wall Street, many corporations AND the government….the 1%. Under the Constitution, they have/had the legal right to air their grievances peacefully under peaceful assembly. Most of the non-peaceful occurences were brought on by over-zealous cops (many of whom have, I’m sure, ever READ the Constitution or even cares about it).

• Well billshirt to most of your post. However, I would concur that these 2 were just a couple of nuts tagging along with whoever would give them a minute’s attention; in other words, I would recognize that they were no more “Occupiers” than they were “Tea Partiers.”

4. Thom says:

My take on repeating stories like this (and others) is PLEASE don’t let the naysayer’s pessimistic views deter you. You would be doing a great disservice to the loyal fans of your blog. I understand the sacrifice of your family time simply because of the amount of time I spend reading the comments here.

The stories need to be repeated over and over again. There have been several comments that should be repeated over and over again! There is nothing short of losing a loved one that is more disheartening than to realize you have been conned by the very people you shared and entrusted your hopes and dreams in. Voting in Representatives that are both cowardly and heartless is a real downer.

No one has to be feeling the hopelessness more than the obama voter. And the worst of it is they have no clue as to how to deal with the suffering they have to be enduring. Wait till the food stamps stop coming, this will hit home like a direct hit from a super tornado. In a way I feel sorry for a lot of them because they “really” didn’t know better. They believed every obama and MSM lie that wiser and better educated people were able to see through.

The United States is hopelessly in need of honest leadership, our government is nothing more than a bad joke with a killer punch line. You can not trust anyone who you are not totally familiar with. If you’re not part of a group (like Team 8) you will be left alone to fend for yourself. If the SHTF and you think that you will be able to survive by staying home and hiding in the basement you better think again. Locked doors will mean nothing to frenzied scavengers and will serve only as a false sense of security.

Our only hope of salvation is to ignore and dismiss any attempt to take our firearms. Period. Right now the only people who can break the law and get away “scott free” is the law itself. More laws are being made every single day that are designed solely to make criminals out of each and every one of us and to protect the real criminals.

The killing has just began. It began with the very first false flag. The real battle was almost initiated by the BLM. And the real battle will come. Tomorrow? the next day? no one really knows but know this, IT WILL COME. Not from al qaeda or the muslims, it will come via our very own government.

5. R3riate says:

COPY: Two young people murder 2 police officers, drape the “Don’t Tread On Me” flag on their victim’s bodies, declare the start of “the revolution” and are dead before they can explain. They coincidentally have been frequent commenters on Alex Jones’ website, and (more coincidentally) just happened to be at the Bundy Ranch, and (somehow) ended up interviewed on TV by main-stream media at the Bundy stand-off.

These 2 nuts do not resemble ANYONE Pictured among constitutional conservatives and “Tea Party” types. They are not us, but are tailor made to pretend to be us. (GHW BUSH MK ULTRA throwaway people like SANDY HOOK and AURORA).

It’s time we subject this story to the kind of scrutiny that has been focussed on other stories, like Sandy Hook, Benghazi and the Boston Marathon news narratives. Let’s ask questions, really skeptical questions:

What happened to the shooters’ bodies?
    What are their personal histories (families, schools, affiliations)?
    Have the shooters’ families been heard from?
    Do they exist, or are we looking at cleverly crafted personas?
    What kinds of drugs have they been taking? Is there an autopsy?

End COpy:

No need to repeat one good article already on PCClothsline.

The entire Government is phony and criminal. Never believe anything said by and about Government liars.

6. 5warveteran says:

I am also wondering if this couple was at Aurora, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon. You know like the dead school teacher. Dies at Sandy hook and wounded at the Boston Marathon months later? How does that work?

• Rocky says:

Good question! Wouldn’t be surprised if they were.

• Jeremy says:

So chemtrails are still a conspiracy theory based on drug induced fantasies? Even though they’ve admitted to using them, you can easily look up and see them, and now NASA is wanting to expand the program to block out the sun to lower the temperature, many tests of the air quality show mass amounts of chemicals and even metals in the air, and respiratory illnesses are at an all time high, and doctors can’t find an antibiotic that helps, so people are ending up taking numerous different antibiotics in an attempt to find one that works on it, and doctors are calling it chemtrail cough? Live in the dark, do ya…

7. bee O bee says:

Dean and all all those who read this site. There has been an account set up at Wells Fargo Bank called “The Joseph R. Wilcox Memorial Fund” to assist his family in the cost of his funeral expenses which they simply can’t afford. He was the duly licensed CCW young man that was murdered in the Wal Mart trying to assist in stopping the rampage by the Millers. He has a sister about his age and his elderly mom. The account number is 8754899923 and donations can be made at any Wells Fargo branch. The Joseph R. Wilcox Memorial Fund was set up by “guns.com” which is a pro 2nd amendment and shooting sports site. I’m going into town Monday and kick in my share. Please do the same. Thanks, Bob Blakely, Vail, AZ.

8. Rocky says:

Dean you make a great point about this warfare to keep us divided. The leftist media is complicit and when it’s their turn to be persecuted by the government and they will be. They will squeal like pigs.

No one to speak for me

“First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out — because I was not a Socialist,” Niemoller said.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out — because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out — because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me — and there was no one left to speak for me.”