There is, at the moment, an explosion and a simultaneous coalescence of whistleblower revelations which are breaking the news that the CDC and the EPA are engaged in fraud, intimidation and possibly even violence to cover up its complicity with regard to the whistleblower link between autism and the administration of certain vaccines. Along these lines, Jon Rappoport is revealing that Dr. William Thompson, who also has worked for MMR vaccine producer Merck, has attempted to be a secret whistleblower regarding the fact that the MMR vaccine is positively linked to an explosion of autism rates in the United States. Rappoport is reporting that Thompson’s identity was revealed by the Autism Media Channel. On the very day that Thompson was escorted off of the CDC grounds, the Autism Media Channel’s website went offline (http://www.autismmediachannel.com/). Rappoport asserts that Dr. Thompson is in grave danger.
Lightning Strikes The Common Sense Show Three Times
Coincidentally, lightening has struck three times at The Common Sense Show. The first lightening strike, occurs tonight, in an interview facilitated by Roger Landry of The Liberty Beacon, with Dr. Andrew Wakefield in the first of the show (9pm-10pm Central). He is going to be discussing this same positive link between vaccines and illnesses. Dr. Wakefield has also drawn the watchful eye of the CDC.
Lightening struck for a second time, when Landry also helped to facilitate an interview on The Common Sense Show, this evening in the second hour of the show (10pm-11pm Central) with Dr. David Lewis. Dr. Lewis has drawn the ire of the CDC and the EPA as he will be revealing that both agencies are aware that several everyday products and processes are highly toxic and are contributing to the dramatic rise of many fatal illnesses and other conditions.
Lightning struck for a third time after I released an article which reported that Halliburton paid a $1.1 billion dollar fine for its complicity in the Gulf oil explosion. In the article, I went on to not only chastise Halliburton for foreknowledge and a subsequent cover-up of the event, but I also implicated BP, Goldman Sachs and Transocean for their roles and collective profiteering with regard to the oil rig explosion. As a result of my publishing the aforementioned article, Halliburton Got Away With Murder, I was contacted by a Gulf Coast researcher who claimed that their people were in possession of more damning evidence with regard to the reasons behind the use of the highly toxic Corexit in the attempted mitigation of the oil spill. This researcher claimed that the CDC and the EPA were both in possession of damning informational research that Corexit was so toxic that the Gulf would see a massive reduction in the longevity of coastal residents as a result of its application. According to this source, the information was made available to both the CDC and the EPA in the early days of Corexit dispersal which was ostensibly used to mitigate the massive oil spill in the Gulf. This confidential source, a highly respected researcher, stated that both agencies were given clear and convincing research based evidence.
The revelation of this information was reminiscent of the ground breaking research conducted by Steve Quayle and his list of the suspicious deaths of over 100 microbiologists.
I asked this anonymous researcher why they were so determined to not be identified and they replied,”I do not want to become number 10 in the long line of witnesses killed off with regard to their whistle-blowing about the Gulf oil explosion”.
Nine Have Tried and Nine Have Died
The anonymous researcher cited nine well-documented deaths of people who were critical of either the CDC, the EPA, or the alleged conspiratorial corporations who had advanced knowledge of the coming explosion and they subsequently positioned themselves to make a lot of money. The nine suspicious deaths included:
1. When Alaskan Senator, Ted Stevens, involved himself in the controversy in the Gulf when he received information regarding BP’s faulty blowout preventer, he died in an airplane crash. Even more suspicious than the Stevens death was the fact that BP had donated $1 million to the University of Alaska to catalog papers from Stevens’ political career. The obfuscation of the information given to Stevens should be apparent.
2. LSU professor, Greg Stone who was an outspoken critic of BP and its chronicled cover-ups died of an “unknown illness”.
3. Dr. Thomas B. Manton, was one of the very first researchers to warn the American public that far more oil than what BP had reported was “spilling” into the Gulf. Manton was murdered in prison after being sentenced on child pornography charges. Many close to the case claim that the child pornography charges were fabricated.
4. Scientist, Joseph Morrissey, who was studying the effects of the BP oil spill on the health of human cells, was shot to death in his home. The case remains open.
5. James P. Black, director of operations for BP’s restoration organization for the oil spill and another outspoken critic of the government’s handling of the Gulf oil explosion, died in yet another small plane crash.
6. John P. Wheeler III, a former high ranking Pentagon official and presidential advisor was beaten and thrown into a garbage dumpster, in December of 2010. Wheeler’s body was later found in a landfill. In an interesting twist, investigative reporter, Pat Shannan, has stated that the BP oil spill was related to the unexplained deaths of birds that suddenly fell from the skies in Arkansas. Shannan also stated that Wheeler was ready to reveal that the fish washing up dead on the beaches the Gulf Coast were directly related to the oil spill in the Gulf. Wheeler went missing after he left his home to go for a short walk.
7. Roger Grooter was killed while participating in a cross-country bike ride to draw attention to the Gulf Coast oil disaster. Grooter was killed in a hit and run accident as he was struck by a truck on Oct. 6, 2010, in front of his wife.
8. Dr. Chitra Chauhan worked in the Center for Biological Defense and Global Health Infectious Disease Research and was studying the effects of the BP oil spill on humans and she was preparing to release a report highly critical of the EPA’s gross understating of the dangers resulting from both the leaking oil and the use of Corexit as a dispersant. She was found dead of cyanide poisoning in a Temple Terrace, FL, hotel on Nov. 15, 2010. Hazmat team officials said the cyanide was found only in granular form, meaning it was not considered dangerous outside of the room it was found in. The chemical is considered more dangerous in a liquid or gas form, Potassium Cyanide. University of South Florida officials stated that Chauhan would not have had access to the deadly poison.
9. In the most suspicious death connected to the Gulf Coast crisis has to do with the death of globalist insider, Matthew Simmons. Simmons served as an energy adviser to U.S. President George W. Bush and was a member of the National Petroleum Council and the Council on Foreign Relations. He also defended the Club of Rome white papers on peak oil and the coming water shortages. Why would a globalist insider be murdered, err, drowned in his hot tub? Simple, he was not being a “team player”.
On May 26, 2010, Matthew Simmons was a guest on The Dylan Ratigan Show on MSNBC, where he explained his reasons for believing that the Deepwater Horizon oil spill involved not only the leak being monitored by BP’s video-camera-equipped ROVs remotely operated vehicles, but another, much bigger leak, several miles away.
Simmons also told Bloomberg TV’s investigative reporters, Mark Crumpton, Lizzie O’Leary and Julie Hyman about BP’s oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico. In the interview, Simmons said, “If it were my family I’d evacuate (the Gulf) now, while you still have time”. He was also an outspoken critic of the EPA’s acquiescence to BP, Goldman Sachs and Halliburton’s desire to use the deadly Corexit as the oil dispersant of choice.
An Ominous Warning
The anonymous researcher told me that third party forces connected to the CDC and the EPA, are threatening researchers in the Gulf with harm to their families and to themselves if they persist with their work which demonstrates these rogue agencies permitted the use of Corexit AFTER being made aware of the dangers to the general public.
The oil spill-fighting dispersant of choice Corexit 9500, has been banned in Europe and a total of 19 countries for good reason. Corexit 9500 is one of the most environmentally toxic chemical dispersants ever created to battle an oil spill. Add to that the millions of gallons of oil that have been burned, releasing even more toxins into the atmosphere, and you have a recipe for something much worse than acid rain.
Speaking of acid raid, this is exactly what has been discovered in North Carolina and in the Memphis area where crops were being destroyed from acid rain laced with Corexit.
Among the revelations of the researcher is that the Corexit is still being sprayed in the Gulf and there are no plans to stop the dispersing of this deadly chemical. All of this means that the Corexit is in the transpiration cycle and since the dispersant is still being sprayed in the Gulf, it won’t be just Gulf Coast residents who are being impacted. All of us are being impacted by this massive depopulation event.
Nalco was the subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and BP at the time of the explosion. Who is Nalco? As previously stated, Nalco is the exclusive manufacturer of the deadly oil dispersant, Corexit. This is one of the ways that these criminals made money on the oil spill.
Whether it is the dangers posed by vaccines, or toxic laden everyday supplies or even the continual spraying of the toxic Corexit, Americans are under attack from the very agencies which are supposed to be protecting us as they actually facilitating these abuses.
About the Author:
Dave Hodges is the host of the popular radio talk show, The Common Sense Show, which airs from 9 PM to Midnight (Central). The show can be heard by clicking the following icon in the upper right hand corner of The Common Sense Show.