Glenn Beck: ‘We Are Racist’ If We Accept Steve Bannon in the White House

beck-bowl-cheetos

Black Lives Matter activist Glenn Beck said if Americans accept Steve Bannon in the White House “then we are racist.”

From Mediaite:

Beck has previously referred to the former Breitbart chief as a “nightmare” and a “frightening,” “terrifying man.” Trump named him White House chief strategist on Sunday; Bannon had previously served as his campaign chairman.

Speaking on TheBlaze TV Monday night, Beck said that if Americans acquiesce to letting Bannon into the White House, “then we are racist.”

Bannon is one of the foremost figureheads of the “alt-right” movement, which is a gloss on white-nationalism, anti-Semitism, and anti-feminism. White nationalists have been celebrating the fact that Bannon will have the ear of the next president. The neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer praised Trump for hiring “the right people.” White nationalist Richard Spencer, long a Trump supporter, said on Twitter that “Strategist is the best possible position for Steve Bannon in the White House.”

“When people really understand what the alt-right is, this neo-nationalist, neo-Nazi, white supremacy idea that Bannon is pushing hard,” Beck said Monday night. “It’s — I hope they wake up because, if not, we are racist. If that’s what we accept and we know it, then we are racist. I contend people don’t know what the alt-right is yet.”

According to Glenn Beck, the alt-right is a group of domestic terrorists being trained by Putin to plot massacres in Europe and America (he said similar about the Ron Paul movement back in 2007).

As Beck said earlier this year: “Over in Europe, there are now Russian operatives that are training those in the alt-right how to fight, how to — they’re even arming them, giving them guns, and training them on how to cause chaos and terror.”

READ MORE  Pentagon Strips Whistleblower of Security Clearance After Exposing Millions Paid to Clinton Crony & FBI Spy

While Beck thinks alt-right nationalists are all domestic terrorists, he said he “understands” and can “relate to” the Black Lives Matter movement which has led to dozens of anti-white hate crimes and the murder of five cops in Dallas.

I wonder if this latest backstabbing of right-wing populists is in anyway related to the collapse of his media empire.

Watching the clip above, I must say I’m shocked more people don’t want to watch Glenn Beck’s political version of TMZ.

Perhaps he could turn this all around by burning another couple mil on a sequel to his brilliant play “The Man in the Moon.”

Courtesy of Information Liberation

Don't forget to follow D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter.

The DC Clothesline Network is expanding. To visit our newest website Click Here.

15 Responses to Glenn Beck: ‘We Are Racist’ If We Accept Steve Bannon in the White House

1. yennikcm says:

Glenn, you belong in a rubber room, getting meds from a dixie cup…..

2. john says:

BECK, IS A MORON!! he has betrayed his party, made stupid ignorant rants, etc. he has got to be a d-rat, communist supporter!! turned him off years ago!!

3. karl theis says:

At one time I had respect for Glenn Beck, but today he makes me sick! Beck is now a traitor to his country and kids.

4. MaybeYes says:

So many labels and name calling about Bannon but I still haven’t heard any facts.

5. lloyd Lisco says:

America is about to become pro White People for a huge Change after 8 years of Niggery.

6. bananachange says:

I knew Beck was a Narcissist when I listened to him speak the day news broke Andrew Breitbart was slain…. Beck had no empathy, at all. He’s maybe more Narcissistic than Obama 😳 I mean Glenn built his own Oval Office for himself.

7. Steve Holsten says:

If it offends the piece of crap Beck; the something is being done right!

8. I almost called into the show yesterday when he was going on about Bannon. Heres the deal: the left has had their “Bannons” for years working clandestinely and in the open subverting the center and right and moderate lefts. They make no bones about using subversive tactics and no one calls them on it. Especially the Republican party. Its time they started gettng the asses handed to them in the same manner. Bannon is a tactician. He has no ties to White Power groups that Ive ever seen proven. Its like calling Trump and his voters racists. Just conjecture without backing to get headlines and turn opinion. Classic Alinsky. Bannon has the will, the know how and passion to “bite back” against jerks and liars and lib hit men like Podesta, Van Jones, the media Et Al. They fear him.

Since when do we need to get the approval of the left for a republican administration’s cabinet and staff anyways? Obama stacked his cabinet, DOJ and inner circle with radical lefties, avowed socialists, race baiters and muslims who do not agree with American values. Its time they get some of their own medicine.

Im all for peace, harmony and PROSPERITY but enough is enough already! Glenn wants to put his religious beliefs, some of which I share, ahead of the political climate, i.e. reality which will just have us losing election cycle after election cycle. When you lose enough times, You know what you are? you are a loser. Im tired of my side losing to high taxes, removal of God in life, abuse from the left, and middle class induced global warming liars who are just looking for ways to put more of my money in their pockets, and take away more of my rights and enslave me to their positions of power. Horseshit! Glenn- wake the F up!

• imelda.gomez says:

One yr ago I decided to leave my previous work and I never felt so good in my life… I started to work from home, for a company I stumbled upon online, few hours a day, and I make much more than i did on my office job… My last month check was for 9 thousand bucks… Amazing thing about this gig is the more time i got with my kids… http://chilp.it/8d93f4b

9. Pam Dworshak says:

Glenn Beck has been known to be “Bat S**t Crazy”

10. Ann Tenna says:

glenn beckk is a complete MORON of the highest order… Who listens to that AssHole anyway?

11. taobmaetS ooGcM says:

Racist? Possibly – although highly doubtful. But we’re complete idiots if we listen to Glen Beck. That’s for sure and certain.

• Ann Tenna says:

Racist Possibly??…You ASSHOLE!!! the ILLEGAL CRIMINAL MEXICAN INVADERS and the black live matters scumbag niggers have MORE rights than the rest of US!!!!… us Pop. white 80% black 10% niggers 2/%

Comments are closed.