To increase sales by “personalizing” an order, Starbucks has a policy of the barista handwriting the customer’s name on the paper coffee cup.
But this Starbucks employee “Ryan” (see below) and his shift manager are so irate at Donald Trump that he called the cops on a customer who asked that the name “Trump” be written on his coffee cup.
this is what happens when we go to a store that has liberal employees! @Starbucks this is against y’alls policies!
Here’s the video:
The Starbucks store is in Delray Beach, Florida.
Here’s the customer’s receipt as proof:
In a later tweet on Nov. 17, FLPrincessSJK wrote that the Starbucks’ “shift manager told my fiancé he couldn’t care less about his ‘minimum wage’ job and we could work it.”
- Starbucks endorses lying lawless Hillary for POTUS
- Guess what Starbucks did after raising workers’ minimum wage
- Starbucks CEO says he’s gravely concerned about American politics
- Starbucks admits it’s not contributing to scholarship fund
- Group calls to boycott Starbucks over gun policy
- Starbucks No Gun Policy Response
- Starbucks in Louisiana served coffee with satanic symbols
- Starbucks disallows amputee veteran’s service dog
- Time to dump Starbucks?
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
Never miss another post due to social media censorship!!!