In March of this year, Breitbart reported that a Swedish man was prosecuted for assaulting Muslim women with bacon.
Now comes the news that the man has been convicted and fined.
Daniel Iskander reports for the Swedish news and media website märsta.nu, Aug. 30, 2017, that a 53-year-old man from Stockholm, Sweden, was charged and convicted of disproportionate hatred against the public for eating bacon in front of three Muslim women and saying he hates Muslims.
The incident took place in April 2015 on the Väsby-Märsta shuttle. The women, all wearing headscarves, told police the man began to eat his bacon “demonstratively” in front of them and said “I hate Muslims, I hate negroes”. Even after the women moved to another seat, the man followed them. The whole incident lasted a few minutes, which was witnessed by another passenger and captured in the train’s surveillance footage.
In court, the man denied the accusations. He said he only wanted to eat his bacon, and that he had followed the women to apologize for upsetting them.
Convicted of “hatred against the public,” the defendant was fined 9,000 kronor or SEK ($1,125) and ordered to pay SEK 5000 ($625) in damages to each of three women.
H/t Jihad Watch
This is to be expected of a country where their men willingly don pink pussy-hats.
- Vermont restaurant removes bacon sign because a Muslim finds it offensive
- Sweden on brink of civil war: 61 no-go Muslim zones; police chief pleads for help
- Three quarters of ‘suspicious’ child migrants in Sweden turned out to be over 18
- Wheelchair-bound woman raped by refugees at Sweden asylum center
- Refugee center worker stabbed to death by young migrant in Sweden
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds