Every single day the plot thickens on the potential role of Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi with regard to the Boston Marathon Bombings. On Tuesday Janet “Big Sis” Napolitano finally admitted that Alharbi was indeed on a Terror Watchlist but her explanation was that he was put there after the bombing and then removed once he was ruled out as a suspect. She explained it as a simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
However, this is not what we are hearing from media sources. As part of Glenn Beck’s Monday update on The Blaze, we were exposed to this alternate story:
Fox News reporter Todd Starnes has also reported, “The Saudi national who was initially detained and then ruled out as a suspect in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack had been flagged on a terror watch list and was granted a student visa without being properly vetted, sources have told me.”
Starnes report no longer appears on the Fox News website, but can be found on Townhall.
Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) has told TheBlaze that he has detailed information on the Saudi national and confirmed that Al-Harbi was to be deported under Section 212 3b of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Alongside three other Congressmen, Rep. Duncan has requested a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.
We heard early on in Alhabri’s story that he had been visited by Michelle Obama while recovering at the hospital. This facebook photo collage that was posted by Alhabri proves this claim.
As if the story is not bizarre enough already. The RightScoop has broken the story open even further. Not only did Alharbi get a special visit from Michelle Obama at the hospital, but he has been a guest of The White House three times since the voluntary reporting system became effective in 2009.
We need to keep something in mind. Whether Napolitano is telling the truth does not really matter. It has already been established that Alharbi is related to 6 people on a Saudi Terrorist Watchlist and to 5 others who are currently detained at Guantanamo Bay. How does a young man with 11 known or suspected terrorists in his family get any kind of access to The White House? How does this young man even get access to this country?
There is a much bigger story here that is yet to be uncovered. As I reported yesterday, this young man attended the controversial Mosque that is a breeding ground for Radical Islamic Jihadists. Click here to read “More Evidence that Two Boston Mosques Have Ties to International Terrorists.”
We must keep certain things in mind regarding this investigation. First and foremost we can not believe anything we hear from Napolitano or anyone else who is tied to the Federal Government. We must not forget that they intentionally lied to us about Benghazi being a protest about some obscure anti-Muslin YouTube video. They later explained to us that those lies were for our own good. This is how our government works.
Without truth from our government we are left to draw our own conclusions. What do these White House visits signal? Are they purely coincidence?
My first thought is that this young man is connected all the way to the top. If he is, we may never be able to prove it. But it does make you wonder.
It makes me wonder if our President had a direct hand in what happened in Boston. If Alharbi ends up dead of an apparent suicide or other suspicious causes that might be a pretty good signal that I was on the right track.
Some people call me crazy, but those who do are simply not paying attention. Benghazi is a perfect example. That entire situation could have been avoided and it’s almost like the top brass wanted it to happen.
Oh Dean, our President would never do anything that horrible…
Would you like to place a wager on that?
COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics