A recent Bloomberg analysis reveals that Al Gore has become a really fat cat. From virtually nothing ($1.7 million) in 1999, Gore’s personal wealth has soared to a staggering $200 million — close to the $250 million net worth of 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, whom the POS and the Demonrats targeted in ads and speeches as being out of touch with most Americans.
But Phoenix the cat knows better!
Contrary to the swill peddled by Al Gore, scientists know carbon dioxide or CO2 actually is good for our planet:
Fact No. 1:
The simple truth is Earth’s plants, vegetation and forests need carbon dioxide. Any one with an elementary grade school education knows that plants take in CO2, which they convert into oxygen or H2O. Higher CO2 levels in the atmosphere, therefore, support faster plant growth and the re-greening of our planet. Plants Need CO2 lists the following 10 benefits of CO2:
- Additional CO2 causes an astonishing plant growth.
- More CO2 causes plants to need less water to produce the same amount of growth.
- Certain health-promoting substances such as vitamin C and antioxidants, are increased with additional airborne CO2.
- With much more food production per acre, Earth should be able to feed an expanding population and save habitats and ecosystems.
- Existing habitats and ecosystems will have higher plant and wildlife capacity.
- The greening of Earth will continue and extend into the deserts as plants become drought tolerant.
- Plants can better resist various stresses when grown in a CO2 enriched atmosphere.
- Dramatic increases in the growth of Earth’s forests will help them recover from recurring natural disasters and aid a renewable resource industry.
- CO2 is Earth’s greatest airborne fertilizer.
- CO2 is the staff of life for Earth’s plant kingdom which is the beginning of the food chain; without it there would be no life on Earth.
Fact No. 2:
Instead of warming Earth’s temperature, carbon dioxide actually cools it down.
An article by Dr. Tony Phillips on NASA’s website, on the recent flurry of massive eruptions on the Sun (solar flares) dumping gigawatts of energy into Earth’s upper atmosphere, quotes atmospheric scientist Dr. James Russell II:
“Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats. When the upper atmosphere … heats up, these molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space.”
Dr. Russell is professor of Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences and co-director of the Center for Atmospheric research at Hampton University, and principal investigator of SABER — an instrument on board NASA’s TIMED satellite which monitors infrared emissions from Earth’s upper atmosphere, especially the levels of carbon dioxide and nitric oxide.
H/t Natural News
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.