In a speech on September 12, 2011, at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, Batten asked the question that should be asked of every reporter in the U.S. and across the world: “Why are the media so completely and totally disinterested in the yearly meeting of a group of the world’s most powerful and influential people?”
Batten said: “What other summit of world leaders in politics, finance and business would go completely unreported in the mainstream media such as the BBC? It’s impossible not to reach the conclusion that the non-reporting of these events is anything other than a conspiracy between the [Bilderberg] organizers and the media. It merely confirms the belief of many that the hidden agenda and purpose of the Bilderberg Group is to bring about undemocratic world government.”
Watch a video of Batten’s speech by going to my post of Sept. 23, 2011, “There Really is a World Conspiracy by the Powerful.”
The Bilderberg Group (aka Bilderberg conference or Bilderberg Club) is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications.Meetings are closed to the public and often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names. […] Meetings are organized by a steering committee with two members from each of approximately 18 nations.
Here are the chairmen of the Bilderberg Group’s Steering Committee. Betcha you’ve never heard of these men. Why’s that?:
- Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld (1954–1975)
- Walter Scheel (1975–1977)
- Alec Douglas-Home (1977–1980)
- Eric Roll, Baron Roll of Ipsden (1986–1989)
- Peter Carington, 6th Baron Carrington (1990–1998)
- Étienne Davignon (since 1998)
Yesterday, delegates in blacked-out cars arrived for the secretive 3-dayBilderberg 2013 summit at The Grove, a luxury country hotel near Watford, Hertfordshire, England. Protected by the biggest security operation Watford has ever seen, the delegates were heckled by protesters as their cars disappeared down the driveway. When asked about the difficulty in seeing Bilderberg VIP’s through the parade of tinted windows, American Free Press journalist Mark Anderson wryly said, “The dark windows match the dark personalities inside”.
For the first time, Bilderberg actually made public the official list of Bilderberg 2013 attendees (American attendees are in red). But, as Global Research notes, the real interest will be in the attendees who are NOT on the list. They include Hillary “what difference does it make” Clinton, Bill Clinton, and David Rockefeller. All three had been spotted entering the Grove Hotel yesterday, by the UK’s Liberty Tactics team.
- Chairman: Henri de Castries, Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
- Paul M. Achleitner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Josef Ackermann, Chairman of the Board, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
- Marcus Agius, Former Chairman, Barclays plc
- Helen Alexander, Chairman, UBM plc
- Roger C. Altman, Executive Chairman, Evercore Partners
- Matti Apunen, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
- Susan Athey, Professor of Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Aslı Aydıntaşbaş, Columnist, Milliyet Newspaper
- Ali Babacan, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Financial Affairs
- Ed Balls, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Francisco Pinto Balsemão, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA
- Nicolas Barré, Managing Editor, Les Echos
- José Manuel Barroso, President, European Commission
- Nicolas Baverez, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Olivier de Bavinchove, Commander, Eurocorps
- John Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, University of Oxford
- Franco Bernabè, Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia S.p.A.
- Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
- Carl Bildt, Swedish Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Anders Borg, Swedish Minister for Finance
- Jean François van Boxmeer, CEO, Heineken
- Svein Richard Brandtzæg, President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
- Oscar Bronner, Publisher, Der Standard Medienwelt
- Peter Carrington, Former Honorary Chairman, Bilderberg Meetings
- Juan Luis Cebrián, Executive Chairman, Grupo PRISA
- Edmund Clark, President and CEO, TD Bank Group
- Kenneth Clarke, UK Cabinet Minister
- Bjarne Corydon, Danish Minister of Finance
- Sherard Cowper-Coles, Business Development Director, International, BAE Systems plc
- Enrico Cucchiani, CEO, Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
- Etienne Davignon, Belgian Minister of State; Former Chairman, Bilderberg Meetings
- Ian Davis, Senior Partner Emeritus, McKinsey & Company
- Robbert H. Dijkgraaf, Director and Leon Levy Professor, Institute for Advanced Study
- Haluk Dinçer, President, Retail and Insurance Group, Sabancı Holding A.S.
- Robert Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP plc
- Nicholas N. Eberstadt, Henry Wendt Chair in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute
- Espen Barth Eide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Investor AB
- Thomas Enders, CEO, EADS
- J. Michael Evans, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Ulrik Federspiel, Executive Vice President, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Martin S.Feldstein, Professor of Economics, Harvard University; President Emeritus, NBER
- François Fillon, Former French Prime Minister
- Mark C. Fishman, President, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research. [Novartis had used aborted fetal cells to produce vaccines, but claims that it is producing a new flu vaccine, Flucelvax, that does not rely on aborted fetal cell lines for its production.]
- Douglas J. Flint, Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings plc
- Paul Gallagher, Senior Counsel
- Timothy F Geithner, Former Secretary of the Treasury
- Michael Gfoeller, US Political Consultant
- Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
- Ulrich Grillo, CEO, Grillo-Werke AG
- Lilli Gruber, Journalist – Anchorwoman, La 7 TV
- Luis de Guindos, Spanish Minister of Economy and Competitiveness
- Stuart Gulliver, Group Chief Executive, HSBC Holdings plc
- Felix Gutzwiller, Member of the Swiss Council of States
- Victor Halberstadt, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
- Olli Heinonen, Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Simon Henry, CFO, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Paul Hermelin, Chairman and CEO, Capgemini Group
- Pablo Isla, Chairman and CEO, Inditex Group
- Kenneth M. Jacobs, Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- James A. Johnson, Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
- Thomas J. Jordan, Chairman of the Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Managing Director, Lazard Freres & Co. LLC
- Robert D. Kaplan, Chief Geopolitical Analyst, Stratfor
- Alex Karp, Founder and CEO, Palantir Technologies [“Palantir” refers to the crystal ball-like seeing stones in JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, which the demonic dark lord Sauron uses to communicate with and mesmerize those who gaze into the ball. Good grief. Why would any company name itself after that?]
- John Kerr, Independent Member, UK House of Lords
- Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- Klaas H.W. Knot, President, De Nederlandsche Bank
- Mustafa V Koç,. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Roland Koch, CEO, Bilfinger SE
- Henry R. Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow and Vice Chair, Hudson Institute
- André Kudelski, Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
- Ulysses Kyriacopoulos, Chairman, S&B Industrial Minerals S.A.
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- J. Kurt Lauk, Chairman of the Economic Council to the CDU, Berlin
- Lawrence Lessig, Roy L. Furman Professor of Law and Leadership, Harvard Law School
- Thomas Leysen, Chairman of the Board of Directors, KBC Group
- Christian Lindner, Party Leader, Free Democratic Party (FDP NRW)
- Stefan Löfven, Party Leader, Social Democratic Party (SAP)
- Peter Löscher, President and CEO, Siemens AG
- Peter Mandelson, Chairman, Global Counsel; Chairman, Lazard International
- Jessica T. Mathews, President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Frank McKenna, Chair, Brookfield Asset Management
- John Micklethwait, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Thierry de Montbrial, President, French Institute for International Relations
- Mario Monti, Former Italian Prime Minister
- Craig J. Mundie, Senior Advisor to the CEO, Microsoft Corporation
- Alberto Nagel, CEO, Mediobanca
- H.R.H. Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands
- Andrew Y. Ng, Co-Founder, Coursera
- Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell, plc
- David Omand, Visiting Professor, King’s College London
- George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Emanuele Ottolenghi, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Soli Özel, Senior Lecturer, Kadir Has University; Columnist, Habertürk Newspaper
- Alexis Papahelas, Executive Editor, Kathimerini Newspaper
- Şafak Pavey, Turkish MP
- Valérie Pécresse, French MP
- Richard N. Perle, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- David H. Petraeus, General, U.S. Army (Retired). [Infowars says that former CIA Director David Petraeus is in attendance at the 2013 Bilderberg Group conference to help construct the “big data” spy grid.]
- Paulo Portas, Portugal Minister of State and Foreign Affairs
- J. Robert S Prichard, Chair, Torys LLP
- Viviane Reding, Vice President and Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, European Commission
- Heather M. Reisman, CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- Hélène Rey, Professor of Economics, London Business School
- Simon Robertson, Partner, Robertson Robey Associates LLP; Deputy Chairman, HSBC Holdings
- Gianfelice Rocca, Chairman,Techint Group
- Jacek Rostowski, Minister of Finance and Deputy Prime Minister
- Robert E. Rubin, Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- Mark Rutte, Dutch Prime Minister
- Andreas Schieder, Austrian State Secretary of Finance
- Eric E. Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- Rudolf Scholten, Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
- António José Seguro, Secretary General, Portuguese Socialist Party
- Jean-Dominique Senard, CEO, Michelin Group
- Kristin Skogen Lund, Director General, Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise
- Anne-Marie Slaughter, Bert G. Kerstetter ’66 University Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- Martin Taylor, Former Chairman, Syngenta AG
- Tidjane Thiam, Group CEO, Prudential plc
- Peter A. Thiel, President, Thiel Capital
- Craig B. Thompson, President and CEO, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Jakob Haldor Topsøe, Partner, AMBROX Capital A/S
- Jutta Urpilainen, Finnish Minister of Finance
- Daniel L. Vasella, Honorary Chairman, Novartis AG
- Peter R. Voser, CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Brad Wall, Premier of Saskatchewan Province, Canada
- Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman, Investor AB
- Kevin Warsh, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Galen G.Weston, Executive Chairman, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Baroness Williams of Crosby, Member, UK House of Lords
- Martin H. Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator, The Financial Times
- James D. Wolfensohn, Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company
- David Wright, Vice Chairman, Barclays plc
- Robert B. Zoellick, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
See also “Bilderberg meets to decide US presidential election,” May 31, 2012.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.
Dean is Back!!!
After two years I have regained my eyesight and I'm back.
I have overcome my health issues thanks to prayers, perseverance and GOD!
But my finances are in bad shape and I need help to get my children back (wife kicked me out).
If you can help financially please click here. If money is tight, I'd still welcome prayers. Please.
Thank YOU and God Bless!