Gag Alert! Spiritual darkness. Great evil ahead.
In addition to “medicinal” pills filled with powdered flesh from aborted babies, China also makes soup from aborted babies.
Sick. Sick. Sick!
This is the inevitable result when human life, no matter how small, is treated as nuisances — “a tumor” — to be tossed aside like garbage.
H/t FOTM’s Anon
Aug. 13, 2013
One advantage of dehumanizing the unborn is that it increases the food supply. The ChiComs lead so that Western liberals may follow:
Some Chinese people are known to be eating babies, and the news, which has been circulating through the internet and via email, is shocking the world.
An email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos and fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.
The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now in focus. Chinese folks there are enjoying baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.
If it works as well as they say, the enhanced sexual performance would lead to more babies to make into soup, leading to further enhanced sexual performance, et cetera.
Before clicking through to the source, be advised that the graphic pictures could put you off soup for the rest of your life. Liberals shouldn’t be bothered though; after all, dead fetuses are just gobs of cells, according to their ideology.
Before we get all high-horsey on China, take a look at some of our previous posts from FOTM’s archives and ask yourself this question: “How is America any better?”:
- “Actor Mark Ruffalo is proud his mother aborted his sibling,” Aug. 21, 2013.
- “$50-off coupon to commit murder,” Aug. 15, 2013.
- “Aborting a 27-week-old baby is just like a flu shot,” June 16, 2013.
- “Q. What if it pops out, like at home? A. Flush it!,” April 30, 2013.
- “BREITBART on the Gosnell Horror,” April 13, 2013.
- ““I’m a millionaire because I had an abortion”: Abortion and Moloch,” Mar. 4, 2013.
- “Hunter College students make abortion a fun party game,” Feb. 27, 2013
- “High school pro-life group labeled as “hate group”,” Feb. 23, 2013.
- “The Left Sinks Even Lower,” (abornaments) Dec. 20, 2012.
- “Michelle Obama wants to legalize partial-birth abortion,” Oct. 29, 2012.
- “Lesbian Episcopal priest calls abortion ‘a blessing‘,” March 10, 2012.
- “Leading abortionist says killing unborn is ‘extremely gratifying‘,” Feb. 27, 2012.
- “What’s so funny about abortion?,” Jan. 29, 2012.
- “Aborted human fetal cells in your food, vaccines, and cosmetics,” Dec. 22, 2011.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.