As the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), Kathleen Sebelius is the woman in charge of the utter disaster of the unAffordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare.
Jon Passantino reports for Buzzfeed, Oct. 22, 2013, that in a CNN interview yesterday, Sebelius told interviewer Dr. Sanjay Gupta that she hasn’t actually tried to sign up for a health care plan on the glitch-plagued Obamacare site, Healthcare.gov because she — like her boss the POS, Congress, Supreme Court, federal employees and all their families too — is exempt from Obamacare that they’ve foisted on the American people:
“I’ve created an account on the site, I have not tried signing up because I have insurance.”
Watch and listen to her for yourself:
Sebelius also said smartest-man-in-the-world Barack Obama did not know about the problems with the Obamacare website until days into its launch, despite complaints from insurance companies and the site crashing during a test run.
Sebelius actually said this: “We anticipated at the outset that everyone would never use the website.”
H/t FOTM’s Anon
- “Obamacare disaster: Health insurances cancelling policies of hundreds of thousands,” Oct. 22, 2013.
- “Consumer Reports: Stay away from Lucifercare website!,” Oct. 21, 2013.
- “Lucifercare website is intentionally designed to crash,” Oct. 18, 2013.
- “Obamacare deductibles a dose of sticker shock,” Oct. 14, 2013.
- “Lucifercare’s 100 wholly-intended nasty consequences,” Oct. 12, 2013.
- “Lucifercare fines charitable hospitals that treat poor people for free,” Oct. 10, 2013.
- “10 states where Lucifercare wipes out existing healthcare plans,” Oct. 9, 2013.
- “Definition of Tyranny: You can’t quit Obamacare,” Oct. 3, 2013.
- “Obamacare will question your sex life,” Sept. 18, 2013.
- “Health Care Premiums Climbed $2,976 Since 2009, Despite Obama Vow,” Aug. 26, 2013.
- “Americans in shock as businesses cut work hours and health benefits because of Obamacare,” Aug. 21, 2013.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.