President Lucifer’s persecution of Christians and de-Christianization of our military continues.
Mikey Weinstein’s Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) has filed a complaint with the United States Air Force Academy because of the phrase “So help me God” in the Honor Oath taken by every cadet upon completion of Basic Cadet Training in order to enter the Air Force Academy. The oath reads:
“We will not lie, steal or cheat nor tolerate among us anyone who does. Furthermore, I resolve to do my duty and live honorably, so help me God.”
Two days ago, on Oct. 28, 2013, the Air Force Academy – situated at 7,258 feet above sea level in Colorado Springs, Colo., the closest of all U.S. military schools to the heavens and with a reputation as the most Christian of those schools — succumbed by making “so help me God” optional.
To President Lucifer:
You should take a walk around our nation’s capital and learn a few things, you POS.
H/t FOTM’s beloved Joseph for the video.
- “Military Censors Christian Chaplain,” July 26, 2013.
- “Obama military really is persecuting Christians,” July 15, 2013.
- “U.S. Army tells soldiers Christians and Tea Party are terrorists,” Oct. 24, 2013.
- “U.S. military priests threatened with arrest for celebrating Mass voluntarily without pay,” Oct. 5, 2013.
- “Pentagon may court martial soldiers for sharing their Christian faith,” May 1, 2013.
- “Christianity to be outlawed in US Military,” April 28, 2013.
- “Egypt media: Obama is Satan,” Sept. 6, 2013.
- “Obama military invites drag queens to perform on air base,” Aug. 19, 2013.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.