Arabic, the language of Islam.
I warned of the consequences of the refugee resettlement programs, the “diversity visas”and the “religious visas” (with only one particular religion enjoying preferential status) in my book, Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance. This runs counter to recommendations made by the AFDI 18-point platform in defense of freedom:
- AFDI calls for an immediate halt of immigration by Muslims into nations that do not currently have a Muslim majority population.
- AFDI calls for laws providing that anyone seeking citizenship in the United States should be asked if he or she supports Sharia law, and investigated for ties to pro-Sharia groups. If so, citizenship should not be granted.
- AFDI calls for the cancellation of citizenship or permanent residency status for anyone who leaves the country of his residence to travel for the purpose of engaging in jihad activity, and for the refusal of reentry into his country of residence after that jihad activity.
- AFDI calls careful investigation of Muslims resident in non-Muslim country who have obtained naturalized citizenship or permanent residency status, to ensure that that status was not obtained under false pretenses.
- AFDI calls for the designation of the following as grounds for immediate deportation: fomenting, plotting, financing, attempting or carrying out jihad attacks; encouraging or threatening or attempting to carry out the punishments Islamic law mandates for apostasy, adultery, blasphemy, fornication or theft; threatening or attempting or carrying out honor murders, forced marriage, underage marriage, female genital mutilation, or polygamy.
- AFDI calls for the U.S. and other free nations to have jihad, as it is traditionally understood in Islamic jurisprudence to involve warfare against and subjugation of non-Muslims, declared a crime against humanity at the U.N., or to withdraw from the U.N. and have its headquarters moved to a Muslim nation.
Mark Steyn discussed this very thing in my interview with him.
“It shows how we mischaracterized, we willfully misunderstand Islam. Yes, on the face of it, yes, Arabic is a language. In a sense there would be no difference between opening a foreign language school — a Spanish language school or a french language school — but in fact Arabic is more than a language. It is explicated the language of Islam, so in that sense it is part of the Islamic religious imperial project. Radical Islam advances through the Arabic language.
And you go all kinds of places that aren’t in the Arab world now,
like Pakistan, Indonesia, Central Asia, the Balkans, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Canada and the United States, and you will here those Imams preaching in Arabic. Arabic is not just another language like French or Italian, it is the spearhead of an ideological project that is deeply opposed to the United States.
Obama stood true to his word. On page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope, Obama said he would stand with Muslims “should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” He did (Benghazi) and he does (Egypt, Libya, Iran, Gaza, Syria etc.).
Your tax dollars!
What did convicted murderer Esar Met’s translation services cost the taxpayers of Utah?
When your “welcoming” community is preparing to open its arms to refugees for the first time, remember it is required by federal law that your local government is responsible for the cost of educating the kids (don’t forget the ESL budget), and for providing interpreters for medical services (refugees come with HIV/AIDS and TB, need costly meds) and for any court proceedings (how much did that recent refugee murder trial cost Utah or the Colorado rape trial cost?).
One huge problem that happened near where I live is that fire and rescue had an emergency involving a refugee they were not aware of, and due to a language barrier an unnecessarily expensive and frightening ‘rescue’ occurred because they thought the woman had Ebola (a disease first discovered in the Congo)!
Here is some useful data for your consideration. Local governments! Better get your translators lined up!
Top ten languages spoken by recent refugees! (from WRAPSnet) Note Arabic is number one:
Contributed by Pamela Geller of PamelaGeller.com