The possibility that hundreds of passengers are being held at an unknown location has not been ruled out. It looks like the plane might have landed and transmitted a satellite signal from the ground. If the plane was intact and had enough electrical power in reserve, it would have been able to send out a radar “ping.”
- Hijacked Plane ‘May Have Sent Signals On Ground’
- Mapped: The 634 runways where missing Malaysia Airlines plane could have landed
- Malaysia Hijacking: Pilot Spoke to Air Controllers AFTER Shutoff of Data System
- Hijacked Plane Headed to Pakistan? Obama shopped
- Terror: Malaysia Plane flew for 7.5 hours
- Military data suggests ‘skilled’ flyer turned Malaysia jet
- Malaysian Government Official: “Plane Was Hijacked”
- Today’s New Word for Terror in the Skies is “Piracy”
- Radar data shows missing Malaysia airplane deliberately flown way off course
- Transponder and Communications Systems Manually Shut off on Missing Plane
- Was missing flight MH370 jet part of 9/11 style terror plot?
- Malaysia Airlines crash: terror fears over stolen passports used on missing plane
Full coverage of Malaysian hijacking here.
‘Democracy is dead’: ‘Fanatical’ missing airliner pilot pictured wearing political slogan T-shirt
Police investigate data from home flight simulator of captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53,” Daily Mail, March 16, 2014
- Investigators speak of his ‘obsessive’ support for opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim
- Flight MH370 disappeared more than a week ago with 239 people on board
- Despite a huge multinational search effort, no signs of the plane or a crash have been found
- Malaysian Prime Minister said yesterday that the plane was deliberately steered off course
- FBI experts say disappearance could be ‘act of piracy’, suggesting passengers are being held
- Officials revealed the plane could have transmitted a radar ‘ping’ from the ground if it was still intact
Robert Spencer points out:
Zaharie Ahmad Shah was a “fanatical” supporter of Anwar Ibrahim. ” That is telling: “Anwar Ibrahim’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood run deep. Ibrahim helped establish the International Institute for Islamic Thought, or IIIT, a Muslim Brotherhood front group in the United States. IIIT has come under fire for their connections with terrorist organizations. In 2002, Anwar Ibrahim’s IIIT was included in a lawsuit by victims of 9/11 seeking damages from organizations linked to ‘rendering material support to radical Islamism.’ In 2003, US government prosecutors ‘submitted court documents detailing financial support (PDF) from the IIIT for convicted Palestinian Islamic Jihad fundraiser Sami al-Arian.’ They also found that Taha Jaber al-Alwani, the president of IIIT had once stated via a fatwa that ‘jihad is the only way to liberate Palestine.’ A US Customs official said that the government is also looking into the possibility that IIIT was involved in ‘terrorism-related money laundering activities.’”
Pamela Geller is the Editor of PamelaGeller.com
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!