There are rumors that, contrary to popular belief, Hillary “what difference does it make” Clinton won’t be running for president in 2016 because of her ill health. Recall that right before she stepped down as secretary of state, she had that strange health incident wherein she supposedly fainted, fell, struck her head and sustained a concussion.
But Rev./Dr. James David Manning says that Hillary’s disorder is “mental.” More intriguing still, Manning claims that his source says her mental disorder has been “induced,” the purpose of which is to ensure that Obama will continue as POTUS beyond his second term and in violation of the Constitution’s 22nd Amendment.
- “Papers of closest friend show Hillary Clinton to be ruthless & vengeful,” Feb. 10, 2014.
- “Hillary Clinton was fired for lying when she was 27 years old,” Jan. 19, 2014.
- “Bombshell: Long-time Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary,” Oct. 13, 2013.
- “The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton,” Aug. 24, 2013.
- “Hillary Clinton treated Secret Service like servants,” March 11, 2012.
Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.