Once again, as in every news report since the POS entered the White House, news reporters refused to identify the perpetrators as black, but described them instead with what we now know to be the Orwellian Newspeak synonyms for rioting blacks — “youths,” “teens,” and “young people.”
Once again, news reporters refused to call the incidents what they are — RIOTS.
In the case of CBS4 Miami reporter Carey Codd (or his editor), the dissembling reached absurd heights:
- Codd actually called the riot of hundreds of blacks — which necessitated the deployment of police in riot gear, the use of mace, the closing of bridges to the beach for an hour, and the arrest of dozens of those lovely “young people” — a mere “ruckus,” a word that the dictionary defines as “row” or “disturbance.”
- Not only did Codd studiously avoid identifying the “young people” as black, the news video had few images of the (black) rioters, but many images of menacing policemen in riot gear.
What follows is Carey Codd’s lies-of-omission report for CBS4 Miami, May 26, 2014, followed by screenshots I took from CBS4′s (click here) and WPLG local10′s (click here) news videos, which clearly show the racial identity of these “young people”:
Fort Lauderdale police believe hundreds of young people made their way to the beach for one reason this Memorial Day, to cause trouble.
Police described a volatile scene Monday night as they had to arrest dozens of people that were part of unruly crowds. Two separate incidents late Monday afternoon kept officers busy. One scene was near the area of 31st Avenue and West Broward Boulevard. The other was near the beach close to A1A.
Police said around 5 o’clock in the afternoon, hundreds of young people made their way to the beach for one reason this Memorial Day, to cause trouble.
Fort Lauderdale Police were in riot gear as a large crowd of young people moved through A1A reportedly causing mayhem. “We had several reports of individuals who were reaching into vehicles, striking drivers. We have reports individuals who were jumping on top of taxicabs,” said Detective Deanna Greenlaw with Fort Lauderdale Police Department.
Fort Lauderdale Police officials said a group of young people came to the beach to fight and when police quickly broke it up, they scattered through the streets. “This was something that was planned through these individuals and they were coming to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park for this purpose, to cause a problem,” added Greenlaw.
Some people who witnessed the scene said the situation got out of hand. Others said police sprayed the troublemakers with mace. Police tell CBS4’s Carey Codd they arrested dozens of people and shut down bridges to the beach for an hour.
By nightfall police were still at the ready as investigators said a tag team effort between Fort Lauderdale and the Broward Sheriff’s Office kept people safe. “The Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Broward Sheriff’s Office showed them that their rowdy, unruliness would not be tolerated,” said Greenlaw.
Despite all the chaos police said they have no reports of any residents or tourists being injured, nor were any police officers injured. CBS4 News has learned a young person was stabbed but that person apparently did not want to cooperate with investigators or press charges. Police also said there was a report of a brick being used to vandalize a Broward County bus. The police spokesperson said transit officials believed that was done by one of the people involved in the altercations here on the beach and bus routes to the beach were shut down after that.
Screen shots from CBS4 Miami’s video:
Screen shots from the more honest WPLG local10′s news video:
- “Hundreds of Obama’s sons and daughters fight in downtown Berkeley,” May 14, 2014.
- “200 sons of Obama riot in Louisville, Kentucky,” March 26, 2014.
- “Mob of black teens assault white disabled Army vet,” Feb. 15, 2014.
- “Mob of 400+ feral black teens loot NY shopping mall,” Dec. 29, 2013.
- “Black mob of 600 storm Florida movie theater,” Dec. 27, 2013.
- “Mob of black bikers terrorize Asian family in SUV in NYC,” Oct. 1, 2013.
- “Knockout Game: Epidemic of random vicious deadly assaults,” Sept. 30, 2013.
- “2 Women Gang Raped By Black Juveniles In Wilmington Park,” Aug. 31, 2013.
- “Black teen rapes 93 y.o. white woman. Media silent,” Aug. 30, 2013.
- “Black teens beat to death 88 y.o. WWII vet,” Aug. 23, 2013.
- “Censored News: Black woman kills 12 y.o. white boy with blow torch,” Aug. 16, 2013.
- “Zimmerman verdict protest in L.A. becomes violent riot,” Aug. 13, 2013.
- “Marine beaten, stabbed by 15-20 Blacks day after Zimmerman verdict,” July 25, 2013.
- “Another mob of Black teens ‘working twice as hard’ terrorizing Chicago,” May 20, 2013.
- “Hundreds of (black) teens attack pedestrians in downtown Chicago,” April 1, 2013.
- “Violent home invasion by Black kids 7, 10, 12 yo,” Aug. 7, 2012.
- “Black flash mob robs store of $3,000,” Aug. 4, 2012.
- “Portland parkgoers attacked by 150 Black teens,” June 16, 2012.
- “Pack of laughing teens attack concert goers in Newark,” May 9, 2012.
- “Mob of 100 black teens attack white couple in Norfolk, VA,” May 1, 2012.
- “Shocking video of black mob attacking white tourist in Baltimore,” April 11,2012.
- “Thugs beat up 78-year-old white man ‘for Trayvon’,” April 6, 2012.
- “Big mob of Trayvon protesters ransack store,” March 27, 2012.
- “911 Emergency Calls – It Was a Race Riot at Wisconsin State Fair,”August 31, 2011.
- “Feral Black Teens Attack Strangers in Philadelphia,” August 18, 2011.
- “Beat Whitey Night At Iowa State Fair,” August 31, 2010.
- “Obama Foments Race War in America,” October 27, 2010.
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!