A country is like a house, but with borders instead of doors.
Like your house, anyone who enters your home without your invitation or permission are trespassers.
Barack Obama, on his own, has decided to throw open America’s southern border by refusing to enforce border security and immediately sending back or deporting trespassers.
In so doing, the POS is committing dereliction of duty as the head of the U.S. government, and of malfeasance — an act that is criminal or wrongful which causes injury of another person. In this case, “another person” actually numbers in the millions. They are the citizens, legal residents and legal immigrants of the United States, as well as people across the world who respect our laws, having applied to and are patiently awaiting immigration to the U.S.
President Lucifer has powerful and vocal allies not only in the MSM but also among the richest and most powerful — the 0.1 percenters. They include multi-billionaires Sheldon Adelson (casino mogul), Michael Bloomberg (finance-media mogul and former NY mayor who wants to change the U.S. Constitution to prevent future Boston Marathon bombings), Warren Buffet (investor and abortion funder), Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft and funder of a remote-controlled contraceptive-abortion microchip implant), Charles and David Koch (industrialists and businessmen), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul), George Soros (currency profiteer and manipulator), and Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook).
- Adelson, Buffet, and Gates wrote an op-ed in the New York Times of July 10, 2014, scolding Congress for not acting on immigration “reform,” and voicing their support for effective amnesty for illegal aliens under the guise of “a sensible plan” for “illegal residents to obtain citizenship, though only after they had earned the right to do so.”
- Michael Bloomberg, who is worth $27 billion, is a strong supporter of “comprehensive immigration reform.”
- The Koch Brothers have long supported amnesty for illegal aliens.
- Rupert Murdoch wrote an editorial in the Wall Street Journal last month titled “Immigration Reform Can’t Wait.”
- George Soros has spent more than $100 million on pro-amnesty front groups.
- Mark Zuckerberg poured millions into media buys in Republican districts to push “comprehensive immigration reform.”
As Hunter Wallace observes in the blog, Occidental Dissent:
Whether Left or Right, Republican or Democrat, Jew or Gentile, the billionaires in this country – the “1 percent” who rule the American oligarchy – overwhelmingly support amnesty for illegal aliens. The GOP establishment, the Obama administration, the Left, the SPLC [Southern Poverty Law Center], and the “1 percent” are on the same side of this issue.
Are they on your side?
In the video below, Bill Whittle asks the pro-amnesty billionaires to match their deeds to their rhetoric by opening the doors of their mansions to house the illegals flooding across the US-Mexico border, because that effectively is what they are asking from you, me, and the non-élite American people.
Dr. Eowyn’s article first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.