The bloom is really off the POS’s stinking rose.
Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014, Obama spoke at a campaign rally in western Maryland for Anthony G. Brown, the state’s Obama-lookalike lieutenant governor who’s running for governor.
Joe Saunders writes for BizPacReview, that in the midst of President Ebola’s 25-minute speech, while he was still speaking, members of his audience left in droves.
Politico reports that although “the crowd was energetic in waiting for the president and in welcoming him to the stage, but once the president started speaking, the crowd began streaming out, a few at first, but then by the dozen once Obama was about 10 minutes into his talk.”
That means they didn’t even make it through the halfway point of his speech.
What is significant is that:
1. The crowd at the rally was overwhelmingly black.
2. Western Maryland is Obama country:
- The Barack Obama Elementary School is just down the road from the campaign rally.
- Close to 90% of votes cast here in the 2012 presidential election were for Obama, the best he did in any county in the state.
3. The subject of Obama’s speech was encouraging heavy black turnout for the impending midterm elections.
HA HA HA HA HA!
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics