That was 58 years ago.
Now, if a kid even holds his hand like shooting a gun, or bites a cookie into the shape of a gun, or talks about guns, or wears an NRA t-shirt, or brings a souvenir shell-casing to school, or twirls a pencil, or plays with a toy gun in his home, he is sent to the principal’s office and could be expelled from school.
- California school forbids student from wearing NRA t-shirt
- It’s come to this: child suspended for talking about guns
- Seven-year-old punished at school for bringing in souvenir shell casing
- NJ Threatens to take away son after pencil-twirling incident
- VA school suspends boy for playing with toy gun in his own home
- Marshall University professor says gun rights advocates are treasonous and should be executed
~Kelleigh & Eowyn
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics