According to Tom Kludt of TPM (Talking Points Memo), an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Telemundo poll in 2013 indicates that more than other groups in America, Latinos clamor for stricter gun control. 70% of Latinos believe that “the laws covering the sale of firearms should be made more strict,” while just 5% believe those laws should be made less strict, and 22% say they should be kept the same.
Meanwhile, a more recent NBC/WSJ/Telemundo poll of Latino registered voters (some of whom are non-U.S. citizens!) in September 2014 found that Hispanics, like other Americans, increasingly believe America is headed in the wrong direction and increasingly disapprove of Obama:
- 56% think things are off on the wrong track, compared to 42% in April of 2013.
- 47% approve of Obama’s performance as president, compared to 62% in April of 2013; less than 3 in 10 Latinos are “very positive” about Obama.
However, this doesn’t mean Hispanics have gone conservative. On the contrary, they remain glued to the Democrat Party and Demonrat policies:
- Hispanics are sour on both parties, but more so about the Republican Party:
- 11% feel “very positive” about the GOP.
- 13% feel “very positive” about the Democratic Party.
- More than 6 in 10 Latinos prefer to see a Democrat-controlled Congress, compared to only 28% who want to see the Republicans in charge. That’s because:
- 53% of Latinos think the Democratic Party looks out for the interests of women, compared to 11% who say that about Republicans.
- 41% of Latinos think the Democratic party looks out for their interests on immigration, as opposed to 19% who favor the Republican party.
- Hispanics also prefer potential Democrat presidential candidates in 2016:
- 35% are “very positive” about Hillary Clinton.
- Only 8% and 6% are “very positive” about Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, respectively.
All of the above is made worse by the fact that non-U.S. citizens are illicitly voting and skewing election results. That means the only way we overcome their voter fraud is by turning out in MASSIVE numbers on November 4.
- Non-citizen voters gave Obama the edge in 2008 and 2012 — and will in 2014 if we don’t do something about it
- Watchdog group sues State of Maryland for non-citizens voter fraud
- Dictator Obama To Wait Until After Mid-Terms To Release Invading Horde Into America
- Americans are getting poorer, but Obama means to overwhelm welfare state with amnesty for 5M illegals
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.