On Nov. 14, 2014, the Washington National Cathedral in D.C. — an Episcopal Christian church that calls itself “the spiritual home for the nation” — hosted a Muslim prayer service that was by invitation only.
I’ve posted about how the Muslim prayer service to “Allah” — a moon god whom Arabs had worshiped before Mohammad founded Islam — violated the First Commandment.
I’ve explained that the cathedral’s hosting a Muslim prayer service is an invitation to Muslims to claim the cathedral as theirs because according to Islam, physical possession of an area by Muslims is regarded as spiritual possession by Islam, especially when Muslims pray there.
I’ve also posted about a brave woman, Christine Weick, who alone spoke up for Christ amidst that blasphemous prayer service in which Muslim prayer rugs replaced the Cross. Pointing to the cross, Weick proclaimed: “Jesus Christ died on that cross. He is the reason we are to worship only Him. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. We have…allowed you your mosques in this country. Why don’t you worship in your mosques and leave our churches alone? We are a country founded on Christian principles.”
She was escorted quickly out of the church by security guards.
But are you curious about the prayer service itself? What prayers did the Muslims say?
I searched the Internet but found only two sources that actually reported what those Muslims said, prayed, and chanted at the National Cathedral, neither of which is mainstream U.S. media.
From CBN News:
1. A Muslim man sang from the podium, “allahu akbar, allahu akbar,” a phrase which can be translated to mean “allah is greatest” or “allah is greater.”
2. Rizwan Jaka of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) called the National Cathedral a house of prayer for all people. The ISNA has ties to the radical Muslim Brotherhood, and was named by federal prosecutors in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in U.S. history.
3. A woman named Inas Shabazz said, “I think that if people read and have a better understanding that they will know that we are a peaceful people. You know… the Koran… Islam… Muslim… it all means peace and love. There’s nothing terroristic about it.“
By the Koran and Islam being all “peace and love,” was Shabazz referring to these quotes from the Koran?
Sura 9:29– “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
Sura 9:5– “Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free.”
From Israel Today:
1. Hundreds of Muslims prostrate on their prayer rugs chanted in unison: “There is only one god, he begets not and I bear witness that Muhammad is His only servant and Apostle.”
Just so you know, by “he begets not,” Muslims mean Jesus is not the son of God.
2. An Imam led the congregation of hundreds in declaring that “god has no son, that Jesus Christ cannot be his son, and that there is no god like Allah.”
In other words, on November 14, in a Christian cathedral that has seen countless funerals for presidents and other dignatories of the still Christian America, hundreds of Muslims defiled the church by denouncing Jesus Christ as Son of God, and proclaiming their blood-thirsty moon god as the one god.
That’s a hell of a way to promote “interfaith dialogue and tolerance.”
The liberal clerics of Washington National Cathedral might as well have invited outright Satanists. At least satanists are honest about the
god demon they worship.
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.