Disturbingly, George Soros has repeatedly demonstrated that he has had both accurate and advanced knowledge of stock market and banking crashes in the past. In fact Soros has a history of causing economic collapses with his preplanned money movements (e.g. Arab Spring). Subsequently, savvy investors keep a very close eye on Soros’ money movements and resulting holdings as Soros is the proverbial “Canary in the mine”. He is the world’s ultimate economic hit man and both bankers and politicians watch his every move with fear and apprehension. If you want to know what money venues to avoid, or embrace, tracking George Soros is your best bet.
Monkey See Monkey Do
With regard to one’s personal investments, a prudent steward of one’s own resources would want to not be where George Soros isn’t and to imitate Soros’ money movement with regard where George Soros does place his bets. Why? Because Soros is one of the principals that determines the “rules” for the rigged game of investments across the planet.
Soros’ money movements are significant for several reasons. First, he is now betting against both the U.S. Stock Market and three major U.S. domestic banks. Second, Soros has obtained a sizable gold portfolio which is something one would want to do if one were expecting, or causing a crash of paper currency (i.e. the dollar) to occur. Finally, and most significantly, Soros is betting against the solvency of the Federal Reserve by running from the three of the major investors (i.e. the three major banks) in the Federal Reserve.
According to a 2014 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, it was revealed that Soros sold his holdings in Citigroup, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America. Soros subsequently moved his money and took up new positions in gold and tech stocks associated with Chinese money movement. Soros has moved his money to RF Micro Devices, Nuance Communications, Marvel Technology Group, Nokia Corp., and Cypress Semiconductor. Soros also boosted his stake in Herbalife and took up a new position in Yamana Gold and AuRico Gold, and New Gold Inc. This sent shockwaves among aware investors in the banking and stock market arena.
The Chinese and the Federal Reserve Will Eventually Die Together
It is interesting to note that JP Morgan Chase, earlier in 2014, has sold their property located at One Chase Manhattan Plaza skyscraper to Fosun International, a Chinese investment firm, for the bargain basement price of $725 million. This is only the latest in a series of New York real estate purchases by Chinese investors for properties formerly reserved for Federal Reserve members. This is a highly significant event that received only a couple of days of attention, but quickly faded from the front pages of the mainstream media. In a future article, I will go into more detail how Soros is setting a trap for both the Chinese and the Federal Reserve. For now, let’s suffice it to say that his actions are helping to set the course for World War III because war is something that desperate nations engage in when they have no other financial options. America, China, Russia and their military allies are quickly approaching this moment.
Collaborating Data: Why It Is Becoming Difficult to Gain Access to Your Bank Account
The Soros money movement strategies are purposeful and ominous. A wise investor from the House of Soros, would liquidate all of their current economic positions and quickly get liquid so they could invest in future winners. Unfortunately, you cannot access your money and “get liquid” with the ease of a George Soros. The banks are building in safeguards to help prevent flight from the banks. However, when it does come down to where one should put their discretionary income, there is a crystal clear pattern on what all Americans should be doing with their money.
Prior to establishing the George Soros investment watch list, it is somewhat reassuring, but not comforting, to note that the actions of the G20 and the British and American banking establishment clearly demonstrate why Soros has fled the American banking system and Stock Market. On November 16, 2014, it was revealed that the G20 nations passed a joint resolution to get their nation’s central banking system to declare that your bank account was not defined as money. This was done because the G20 central banks are approaching insolvency. This put your assets at the bottom of the list for FDIC compensation in the event a bank failure. every “common citizen” should see this as an inevitable sign that their bank is going to fail and that they are not going to get their money back. Further, the U.S. and Britain practiced for widespread bank failures on November 10, 2o14, in a drill facilitated by the FDIC. This is so highly significant because this is occurring at a time when the Federal Reserve gave permission to various Chinese interests (i.e. all controlled by the Chinese military) to purchase sizable positions in American banking which serves to underwrite and partially fund the Federal Reserve.
The fact that these two events happened in close proximity to each other is not surprising when one considers that an economic collapse is right around the corner. However, it is surprising that these two events (i.e. the 11/10/2014 bank failure drill and the 11/16/2014 G20 declaration) happened in such close proximity to each other presents clear signs that the banking industry is preparing to hold on to your money in attempt to stave off financial ruin.
In a future article, I will discuss strategies on how to separate your money from the banks, before the banks can separate you from your money.
Georgy’s List of Winners and Losers
By using Soros’ money movements over the past year as the blueprint on what to do and not do prior to the economic collapse, one should keep in mind the results of the Soros list of do’s and don’ts and then act accordingly,
George Soros List of Don’ts
1. Avoid the Stock Market like the plague. If your 401K or other retirement plans are tied to the Stock Market, you would be better off, in the long run, to liquidate your position and take the 50% hit from the Federal government for doing so before the age of 59.5. Half a loaf, is better than no loaf at all.
2. Get your money out the Federal Reserve banks (all banks). The obvious question is what to do with your money once you have obtained possession. This is covered in the next session under “Do’s” with regard to your discretionary income.
3. Avoid American real estate investments. Let’s not forget that the Federal Reserve, until recently, was purchasing $40 billion dollars of mortgage backed securities every single month. Then the Federal suddenly stopped the practice after they realized the error of their ways. George Soros is not investing in American real estate.
George Soros List of Do’s
1. Buy gold and lots of it!
2. Buy some silver, but realize that silver is historically unstable. Therefore, all portfolios should be heavily invested in gold over other precious metals.
3. Find a way to pay off your mortgage, because after an economic collapse, you will have no means to do so and MERS will there be waiting. If you are unwilling to do this, then you should sell your home and rent because you are throwing away your current mortgage payments.
4. At least in the near term, invest in Chinese hi tech stocks associated with their money movement. There are two very troublesome considerations with this move. First, the Chinese would obviously move their money away from troubled American investments prior to the collapse of the dollar. Soros move to follow this pattern signals the end of the dollar. On a more ominous note: Soros could be telling you who is going to lose World War III. If the U.S. was slated to win World War III, would Soros invest in Chinese money movement over the U.S. dollar and the American Stock Market?
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. In this case, one should be doing what George Soros is doing. To continue to invest in American real estate, the Stock Market and retirement accounts is like buying hair restoring tonic from a bald barber.
Future articles will cover how to get as liquid as possible along with how to invest in yourself.
Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show.