The name Barack (also spelled Barak, Barac, and Baraq) represents two distinct Arabic and Hebrew given names, one derived from the Semitic root B-R-K, the other from B-R-Q.
B-R-Q in Hebrew ( ברק, Bārāq) means “lightning”. Do you remember what Jesus said in Luke 10:18?:
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”
B-R-Q in Arabic (بُراق, Burāq) means “to shine”, “to gleam”, “to lighten”, and “to open widely”.
Burāq (Arabic: البُراق al-Burāq “lightning”) is the horse that purportedly carried Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the so-called Night Journey that took place 10 years after Muhammad became a self-declared prophet, during the 7th century.
17th-century Indian Mughal miniature of a buraq, which is almost always portrayed with a human face in far-eastern and Persian art (Wikipedia)
In other words, the president of the United States of America has the name of an imaginery Muslim horse. (H/t Deseret News)
Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim stalking horse.
No wonder the anagram of “President Barack Obama” is “An Arab backed imposter”! Try the anagram for yourself:
P R E S I D E N T B A R A C K O B A M A
A N A R A B B A C K E D I M P O S T E R
- Was Islam’s founder Muhammad a real man or an invention?
- Obama Says He’s Muslim
- Watch Obama Declare that America Was Founded on Islam
- Homeland Security chief says we should ‘give voice to the plight of Muslims’ as Obama administration opens immigration floodgates to Muslims
- Surprise! Muslim Americans Give Obama Highest Approval
- We’re Broke, but Obama Welcomes 80,000 Muslim Refugees into America
- Pakistan Minister Asks Obama to be Leader of All Muslims
- Obama Advisor Sees America As Place of Islam’s Revival
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.