An editorial note from Alex Thomas: This exclusive report was originally published in June 2014. Since that time, even more evidence of massive underground military bases throughout the country has been documented by various alternative news sources. The idea of a network of underground bases in America has also long be a topic of conspiracy minded individuals and researchers such as Richard Sauder.
Although the massive realistic training exercise known as Jade Helm is most likely taking place to prepare for eventual martial law in America rather than being the actual start of it, the existence of a widespread network of underground facilities is an extremely important topic when discussing the who, what, when, where, and why of potential martial law in America.
For that reason we have decided to re-release an updated version of our exclusive report on the Denver International Airport and claims by a whistleblower of the base beneath it.
Please share this report far and wide! It is up to the people to make sure reports such as the one below are not censored or artificially held down by social media websites and corporate search engines. The only way to do this is to share alternative content as much as possible, thus stopping it from being lost in the abyss of an increasingly corporate and government controlled internet. (this should be done with all alternative news articles not just the ones that appear on Intellihub)
FOR THE FIRST TIME, A WHISTLEBLOWER FROM WITHIN THE DIA COMPLEX CONFIRMS THE EXISTENCE OF A MASSIVE DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY FACILITY LOCATED BENEATH THE AIRPORT
By Shepard Ambellas
DENVER (INTELLIHUB) — The Denver International Airport (DIA) is nestled on a vast 53 square mile complex and is owned and operated by the City of Denver. As I pointed out in my appearance on the Travel Channel series American Declassified, DIA is the largest airport in the United States in terms of land mass garnered and the second largest airport in the world to Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd International Airport.
The airport serves over 50 million passengers a year and is now incorporating a massive new project called “Airport City” an aerotropolis which has been presented publicly by the Mayor of Denver, Michael Hancock.
Interestingly, the new aerotropolis will incorporate an expansive business district with new lodging as well as an agricultural and technical district within the confines of the airport property to attract more revenue to Denver’s growing economy. Hancock “respectively” declined an interview with Intellihub News for this article.
The concept is innovative, a first for an airport in America and is likely to become the envy of other airports around the world.
According to Airport City Denver’s official website:
In 2010, DIA and the City and County of Denver took a major step in DIA’s evolution to fulfill its gateway role by inviting firms from around the world to submit proposals to assist DIA in planning, assessing and creating an Airport City at DIA as the core of and competitive accelerator for the emerging Denver aerotropolis.
Later that year, DIA selected MXD Development Strategists (MXD) and its collaborative team including Design Workshop, CH2M Hill, Dr. John Kasarda, Integrity Parking, Transcore and Ambient Energy to prepare the Denver International Airport City Development Strategy.
However, local residents and others have been questioning the new construction in and around the airport property as several red flags have been raised. In fact, since the first construction phases of the airport started in the early 1990′s, there have been several indicators that something else may be taking place on or under the grounds of the 53 square mile complex.
Some speculate that a deep underground military facility, part of the Continuity of Government (COG) program, exists on the site. A massive underground city to be used by our government in the event that Washington and or other central government command hubs are compromised.
According to some investigative reports, including one headed up by the former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, the underground city that lies beneath the airport quite possibly connects to other deep underground military installations throughout the country.
Now, a source from within the airport has revealed, for the first time, a series of astonishing claims regarding the underground facility, providing details previously unknown to airport staff and the general public.
The following are details regarding a deep underground military installation located on the grounds of the DIA as provided by my source:
- Level 1 of the airport is inset into the ground to protect from vibrations coming from underneath. The base board characteristics lead on to this technical design. The employees have been told the reason for this is to protect from vibrations from the public train that leads back and forth to all concourses, A, B, and C.
- The airport’s gate and door numbers correspond to emergency action and response plans that indicate specific details to people “in the know”.
- The design of the airport is built to throw people off as levels are labeled differently on each in some cases and grading changes make it difficult to pinpoint your actual elevation. This was a security feature added by the designers.
- Due to lawsuits (or potential staged events) in the “United Airlines, Inc.” section of one of the basement levels at DIA, an infectious bio-hazard or fungal outbreak has instigated quarantined off areas of the underground, as they are now inaccessible to the airport staff and personnel. The quarantined section of the underground was confirmed by the source to be located in Concourse B’s East side lower levels.
- The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000′s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002, claiming it was a FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight.
- There is a militarized intermediary entrance located in the “United Airlines” section of the underground. The actual door number was reveled by my source with great hesitation. The actual door code is “BE64B” unknown until now to the general public.
- A swift door will also allow access to the intermediary entrance of the facility if you have the proper “speed-pass” clearance on a Department of Defense (DOD) level. This door was also a secret to the general public until now. The actual door number is “T-47 M” located on the level 4 exterior. Update: Airport Staff, “I just went in to T47-M… nothing goes down, no steps, no elevator”.
- The dirt in parts of the train tunnels looks unnatural, and “if anyone steps on it they know”, said my source.
- Gates can “lock-down” certain sections of the airport in the event of an emergency.
- A nearly 3 mile long tunnel heads out from the intermediary entrance “BE64B“, to a full-blown Department of Defense (DOD) sanctioned militarized entrance nestled in a set of 5 buildings 120′ beneath the surface located Northeast of the Jeppesen Terminal.
- All VIP activity typically originates under the Northwest section of “Concourse C”
The information provided by the whistleblower does indeed beg the following question. Does the DOD have any ties to areas of the airport owned and (or) operated by domestics airline carriers?
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TIES TO DOMESTIC AIRLINE CARRIERS
New information uncovered by Intellihub News investigators concludes that, yes indeed the DOD has ties to a commercial airline carrier that operates out of the Denver International Airport.
Documents requested under a 2004 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by theInvestigative Report Workshop reveal that “United Airlines, Inc” is involved in a DOD “Air Transportation Program” likely connected to COG. This contract would allow United Airlines to fly VIP’s, sitting Senators, Congressmen, and top elected officials including Head’s of State to-and-from the main COG hub located on DIA grounds.
According to the Investigative Report Workshop, “The Department of Defense audits commercial air carriers it contracts with to fly DOD employees. The Workshop and PBS FRONTLINE sent a FOIA request to learn about United Airline’s maintenance procedures. Last year, we had sent the same request for another company and the audits proved to be very informative. This time, however, we received about 94 mostly blank pages.”
THE DIRT CAME FROM SOMEWHERE
According to my source from inside, a massive pile of dirt was added to an existing landfill in the area despite the FAA’s request that it was dangerous to travelers and could pose a radar issue causing a potential disaster. This addition to that landfill was pressed hard and was supposed to take place over a 40-60 year period, but instead took place over the course of about 4 years. The pile of dirt, which is masked as a landfill in-plain-sight, now exceeds 300′ in altitude.
An excerpt from the FAA appeal reads:
In the Hazard Determination and Affirmation, the FAA found that the Tower Road landfill at its proposed height “would be in the radar line of sight and vehicles [i.e., dump trucks and graders] operating at the landfill may cause radar reflection and consequently create false targets. JA 7.
The Determination and Affirmation themselves provide no evidentiary basis for the “false target” finding. Indeed, we can find at most only two pages in a 462-page record to support it. The FAA’s aeronautical study reports that Airways Facility radar technicians have “identified the potential for false targets. At the current elevation of 5,423′ AMSL [above mean sea level], the landfill is below the radar line-of-sight. At the new height of 5,542′ AMSL, the large dump trucks, graders, and other heavy equipment create the potential for reflecting the radar and causing false targets…. The impact in this circumstance would be an erroneous position indication for the aircraft.”
The Denver Airport (Location) is part of a Continuity of Government Program and does indeed house an underground facility.
About the author:
Shepard Ambellas is the founder, editor-in-chief of Intellihub News and the maker of SHADE the Motion Picture. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook. Shepard also appears on the Travel Channel series America Declassified. You can also listen to him on Coast To Coast AM with hosts, both, George Noory on “Chemtrails” and John B. Wells on the “Alternative Media Special“. Shepard Ambellas has also been featured on the Drudge Report, the largest news website in the entire world, for his provocative coverage of the Bilderberg Group. Shepard is an exclusive weapon of Intellihub.
For media inquires, interviews, questions or suggestions for this author, email: [email protected].