Two months before she was declared dead, on Sept. 4, 2014, from a routine endoscopy gone bad, Joan Rivers wearily said to a reporter that “we all know” Obama is gay and “Michelle is a tranny… a transgender.”
But did you know that 9 months ago, actress Jenny McCarthy also did a “Joan Rivers” on ABC’s daytime gabfest The View?
On the July 22, 2014 episode of The View, during a discussion of a new book by former Wall St. Journal reporter Ronald Kessler, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal Hidden Lives of the Presidents, the women on The View were dishing about the possible secret lives led by Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The book claims that Bill Clinton has a mistress who visits the house so often when Hillary is out of town that Secret Service agents have nicknamed her “The “Energizer”.
Fellow host Sherri Shepard defended Bill, saying that in pictures of the Clintons, Bill always appears to be quite in love with his wife. To which Jenny McCarthy replied:
“Well, maybe he has girlfriends and she has girlfriends.”
Just before that episode, ABC had announced that the network would not be renewing McCarthy’s The View contract.
McCarthy escaped the fate of Rivers probably because she apologized profusely pright after she’d made that comment about Hillary liking girls.
THEY ALL KNOW!
- Arkansas State trooper: Bill and Hillary Clinton are swingers
- Homosexuals join Hillary Clinton 2016 in ‘I’d bottom for Hillary!’ campaign
- Hillary Clinton viewed even more favorably in new poll, despite scandals
- Hillary and Bill Clinton got millions in bribes from foreign ‘entities’ in exchange for State Dept favors
- Destruction of Evidence: Hillary Clinton deleted half of emails from personal account used to conduct business as secretary of state
- Papers of closest friend show Hillary Clinton to be ruthless & vengeful
- Hillary Clinton treated Secret Service like servants
- Bombshell: Long-time Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!