A source within the government has informed me that we should brace for another massive wave of immigration this summer coming up through the Central American corridor. Further, America’s participation in the Refugee/Resettlement program is endangering the national security of this country. Both of these irresponsible and illegal actions by the Obama administration begs the answer to certain questions: What does the future hold for a country that refuses to protect its citizens from foreign intrusion by criminal elements? How many third world immigrants can the United States absorb until the United States becomes a third world country? Finally, what are the immediate national security implications of these reckless actions by Obama?
The Chesterton Prophecies
America’s future has already been foretold in G. K. Chesterton’s, The Flying Inn (1914). The book provides present day Americans with an opportunity to understand what is happening to their loss of culture and of national sovereignty. The book consists of a “fictional” account of how England had been stripped of its cultural identity. The book was written at the end of the British imperialistic period of dominance in which England had collapsed under the sheer weight of attempting to maintain its vast empire.
In the book, Chesterton maintains that England had lost far more than its preeminent position as the world’s sole super power. He postulated that England had lost its national soul through the unintended integration of its culture with more “barbaric cultures” that it had previously conquered.
The protagonist in The Flying Inn, Dalroy, proclaimed that great nations have frequently followed a similar pattern of progressive and complete self-destruction:
- The great nation declares victory over the barbarians.
- The great nation begins to enjoy the fruits of cheap labor by employing the barbarians that it had conquered.
- The barbarians become so enmeshed into the great nation, that an alliance with barbarians is formed (e.g., de facto amnesty including members of criminal organizations like the Sinaloa drug cartel).
- Assimilation is followed with the barbarians becoming a privileged class (e.g. free medical). Thus, the great nation is conquered.
Near the end of the book, almost every virtuous cultural tradition, of the great nation, comes under sharp criticism, while every cultural tradition emanating from the barbarians’ place of origin became praiseworthy while the majority culture’s traditions are held in contempt.
History Does Indeed Repeat Itself
Certainly the relationship between the United States and various countries south of our border parallels Chesterton’s stunningly accurate prophecies by describing what has happened to present day America. Consider the following American parallels which strikingly correspond to Dalroy’s view of how empires crumble:
- The economies of the two cultures bifurcate and the United States begins to enjoy the fruits of its imperialistic labors. The conquered people provide nearly 160 years of cheap labor which helps to fuel the economic growth of the United States. Guest workers and illegal immigrants trickle into the United States, or they are resettled in the United States by Obama. Despite the comparatively low wages, more immigrants come into America to experience the bountiful leftovers of their former conquerors. This trend continues to the point in which the original trickle of guest workers and illegal immigrants becomes a raging tsunami of humanity most of whom are seeking to experience the American dream at the expense of their former conquerors. The great nation fully employs those that it had conquered. Dalroy’s second principle is fulfilled.
- Average American citizens begin to note the loss of economic standing, culture and traditions. “Special privilege” programs, such as Totalization, deportation instead of criminal prosecution for organized criminal activities, free medical and free education, serve to fully integrate the former illegal aliens into the mainstream of American society. To frame the desired paradigm shift, legal terms such as “illegal alien” become likened to racial epitaphs uttered during the worst days of the old “Jim Crow” laws. The “politically correct police” (i.e., the corporate media) label all Americans who desire to secure their borders, in this age of terrorism, as racists and xenophobic. The alliance has been formed. Dalroy’s second principle is fulfilled.
- Illegal immigrant subgroups (e.g., Reconquista de Atzalan, MECHA) begin to proclaim that the takeover of America is moving forward and if the present occupants of this country do not like it; then these “Euros” can “go back to Europe.” (In this scenario, it’s not certain where American citizens whose historical roots lie in Africa, the Middle East, South America, Mexico, Panama, Canada, Asia, the Pacific Rim, the Caribbean, and most of all, Native Americans, are supposed to return to). At what point do we admit that the great nation of America has been conquered and is in the process of being successfully occupied?
Although the Flying Inn is fiction, in reality, its tenets are being realized as nearly every tradition that Americans hold sacred, are coming under attack (e.g., the virtues and value of American citizenship); while everything from the illegal aliens’ point of origin is becoming more praiseworthy by the day (e.g., “We do the jobs that Americans won’t”). The propaganda lines have been drawn.
Most disturbingly, the violence once confined to south of the border has reared its ugly head inside what’s left of the United States southern border. “What is truly needed to successfully interdict the drug cartels is the stationing of 3,000 heavily armed soldiers for Arizona alone,” Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu once said. One other noteworthy scenario in Chesterton’s book is the ominous ending in which the principal Western democracy ends up merging with a Middle Eastern country. Can anyone say “Sharia Law?”
The Worst Danger Is Being Ignored
“Todos los Europeos son Illegals desde 1492”
(“All Europeans Illegal since 1492″)—Handwritten sign carried by a street demonstrator, New York City, La Marcha, April 10, 2006
The above quote is reflective of a view that is embraced by the Obama administration in which the President is intent on importing millions more immigrants regardless of their country of origin, their legal status, their possible terrorist affiliations, and Obama refuses to allow the FBI to screen these new “refugees” which come from places like Somalia, Syria and several other countries with strong terrorist ties and a history of hating the United States and its American residents.
Aztlán is the name for the mythical place of origin of the Aztec people. In the politics of illegal immigration, Aztlán has come to represent that part of the U.S. that the Reconquista movement intends to reclaim for an expanded Mexico.
The goal of creating Aztlán is the dream of another radical organization, the Moviemento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán, which translates as the “Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán,” more commonly abbreviated to the acronym known as MEChA.” There are several local high school and college chapters which advocate for the breakup of the United States and a return of Atzlan to Mexico while expelling the European interlopers.
The symbol of MEChA is a black eagle against a red background. The eagle holds in its right claw a weapon similar to a machete, and in its left hand a stick of dynamite. In the beak of the eagle is the lighted fuse needed to blast the dynamite. I have come to the opinion that the lighted fuse needed to blast the dynamite is Jade Helm 15.
Undeniable Links Between Jade Helm and Reconquista Atzlan
Maps drawn to illustrate Aztlán usually redefine Mexico to include much of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas but have been expanded to Nevada, Colorado, and Utah.
The Similarity of These Two Maps Is No Accident
There is no doubt as to the exact match between the Reconquista Atzlan map and the Jade Helm map as part of a planned action.
Many have asked why Utah, Texas and Southern California are declared to be “hostile states” by Jade Helm. The answer to that question is quite simple:
- Utah frightens the current administration because of the potential solidarity of the Mormon church. On March 27, 2015, I appeared as a talk show guest on a large Fox station in Utah. I discussed this solidarity issue and the potential threats posed by the LDS church in relation to the goals of the Obama administration. On April 3, 2015, Obama traveled to Utah and held a closed door meeting with LDS leadership. Utah has gone silent on the topic of Jade Helm.
- In what should be the Texas state flag, commands all who want gun control as well as achieve the takeover of the state to “bring it on”.
- I have previously detailed how the current administration is having trouble “controlling various aspects of the Navy”. Lying along the Southern California coast are some of the largest Navy and Marine bases in the country. If Jade Helm disintegrates into civil war, these areas would need to be neutralized by this administration.
The Greatest Danger Has Not Yet Been Revealed
Most illegal immigrants simply want to come to America and enjoy the fruits that this country has to offer and most do not have terrorist affiliations. The greatest threat to this country is the permanent 5th column being embedded inside the United States and they are coming here under the guise of being refugees and many of these groups do have terrorist ties. This will be the topic of the next part in this series.
Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show.
Dean is Back!!!
After two years I have regained my eyesight and I'm back.
I have overcome my health issues thanks to prayers, perseverance and GOD!
But my finances are in bad shape and I need help to get my children back (wife kicked me out).
If you can help financially please click here. If money is tight, I'd still welcome prayers. Please.
Thank YOU and God Bless!