DEFENSE OFFICIAL WARNING DESTROYS MEDIA CLAIMS THAT ONLY “CONSPIRACY THEORISTS” BELIEVE MARTIAL LAW COULD BE DECLARED IN THE NEAR FUTURE
(INTELLIHUB) — In a stunning revelation published by a mainstream news outlet, an anonymous Department of Defense official has revealed their belief that a DoD Directive outlining military support to civilian authorities is the latest step towards President Obama eventually using military force against the American people.
The quote from the defense official was published in a now viral report that detailed the 2010 DoD Directive and how it could be used, under authority from the President, to unleash the might of the US military onto the civilian population.
“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” a defense official told the Washington Times.
According to the report, another anonymous US Official also claimed that President Obama considered using the military during the Bundy Ranch standoff but eventually decided against it.
Directive No. 3025.18 – “Defense Support of Civil Authorities”
The directive was signed on December 29, 2010 and includes normal provisions on support for civilian emergency services before revealing that the President has the power to deploy the military on American citizens as he sees fit.
This fact was already known due to numerous executive orders but the directive shows that President Obama himself has signed new orders during his presidency that confirm this power.
A section on using the military during civil disturbances includes:
Federal military commanders are provided EMERGENCY AUTHORITY under this Directive. Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the President in accordance with applicable law (e.g., chapter 15 ofReference (d)) or permitted under emergency authority, as described below (see DoDD 3025.12 (Reference (j)) and DoDD 5525.5 (Reference (c))).
In these circumstances, those Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances because:
(1) Such activities are necessary to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order; or,
(2) When duly constituted Federal, State, or local authorities are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for Federal property or Federal governmental functions.
Another troubling section of the directive details how the military will go about providing lethal assets to local authorities including arms and drone technology.
The section also openly acknowledges that the military is planning for situations where a confrontation between law enforcement and American citizens is expected.
Except for immediate response and emergency authority as described in paragraphs 4.g. and 4.i. of this section, only the Secretary of Defense may approve requests from civil authorities or qualifying entities for Federal military support for:
(1) Defense assistance in responding to civil disturbances (requires Presidential authorization) in accordance with Reference (j).
(2) Defense response to CBRNE events (see DoDI 2000.18 (Reference (aa))).
(3)Defense assistance to civilian law enforcement organizations, except as authorized in Reference (c).
(4) Assistance in responding with assets with potential for lethality. This support includes loans of arms; vessels or aircraft; or ammunition. It also includes assistance under section 382 of Reference (d) and section 831 of title 18, U.S.C. (Reference (ab)); all support to counterterrorism operations; and all support to civilian law enforcement authorities in situations where a confrontation between civilian law enforcement and civilian individuals or group is reasonably anticipated.
This directive is literally part of the blueprint for martial law in America yet the mainstream media continues to pretend that fears of martial law are simply the ramblings of crazed conspiracy theorists.
In other words, the corporate media is expecting and hoping that the American people are so blind that they refuse to see reality and instead go along with transparent media lies.
There have been at least 200 mainstream news reports that attacked Alex Jones and the entire alternative media for being worried about Jade Helm 2015, one of the largest realistic military training exercises ever seen on American soil, yet defense officials within the Pentagon are themselves worried about Obama’s plan to use military force against citizens.
You can count on the fact that, if one defense official is willing to risk it all and give a quote like the one above, many others within their agency are also worried.
Military drills and movements within the last 2 months
In a major report published late last week, I wrote about the upcoming dirty bomb drill known as “Operation Northern Exposure” and how it was yet another military drill that has either taken place or been announced within the last two months.
The list includes:
- On March 13th, Intellihub founder Shepard Ambellas detailed photos and documentationof nearly 40 U.S. Army soldiers, wielding training rifles and dressed in full combat gear, participating in an urban warfare style training drill just outside the Texarkana Regional Airport perimeter.
- In the middle of April, a report out of Big Spring, Texas revealed that a train full of military equipment and over a dozen helicopters had arrived in the town ahead of Jade Helm 2015.
- Photographs taken in Corona, California a few days later added to the Jade Helm speculation after they showed a MRAP full of what looked to be U.S. Marines driving down the 1-15 freeway. “In broad daylight with not a care in the world”
- On April 24th a shocking report on Intellihub News detailed armed troops seen confronting angry protesters in a “professional news package”of riot control training released by the military
- “A massive buildup, a lot of movement and its undeniable at this point,” read the headline on April 25th after a convoy was seen in Oroville, California that stretched as far as the eye could see.
- Moving into May, photographs taken in Indiana showed a massive military convoy heading down the freeway. The photos, taken by a concerned citizen, show the convoy heading west on I-70 for reasons unknown.
- Two days later, video footage, this time out of Texarkana, Arkansas, highlighted a convoy of Humvees driving down the highway as well as a trainload of military vehicles that was seen shortly after.
- In mid May, Intellihub reporter Alex Thomas published a detailed report that confirmed that the military was indeed training to take on the American people, this time in the form of domestic house to house raids.
- The next day a new report, also by Alex Thomas, proved that Marines were actually practicing for the internment of American citizens.
- On May 18th, a train full of hundreds of military Humvees was spotted, further revealing the increased military buildup across the country leading into Jade Helm 2015. The train was heading towards Cleveland for unknown reasons although a possible connection to planned upcoming protests had been mentioned.
- This past week a massive military war game simulation called Raider Focus was announced. The war game will include the largest military convoy seen on the roads of Colorado since World War II.
- On may 23th, Intellihub News reported on pictures sent to ANP that show a 1/4 mile long military train convoy near the Colorado Wyoming border.
- Finally, a report published this week detailed a stunning propaganda move by the military involving a New Jersey school and the worship of the military on the streets of America. “As parents, teachers, and students looked on with joy, Marines from the Special-Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force landed helicopters on the baseball diamond of a New Jersey school.”
Perhaps the most important aspect of this report, besides the fact that we now have confirmation that at least some within the government are against declaring martial law in America, is the fact that this is direct evidence that President Obama himself has thought about and made sure he has the power to use the military against the public at large.
Instead of assuming he had the power under past executive orders and laws, President Obama’s Department of Defense put it in writing during the height of the Tea Party insurgence.
At this point is it up to the American people to continue to counter the propaganda being pushed by the mainstream media and the military PR machine by educating friends and family about the very real and documented dangers of martial law being declared in America.
About the Author:
Alex Thomas is a reporter who has worked in the alternative media for over three years. His work has been featured on numerous news outlets including Infowars and RT. Alex is an exclusive weapon of Intellihub.COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network