SOMETHING VERY UNUSUAL IS NOW HAPPENING
The war games include the largest military convoy seen in the state since World War II and, indeed, the footage released so far does show a series of massive military convoys traveling through a rest stop near Trinidad, Colorado.
Interestingly, the photos show that the military is moving razor wire within the convoy and although what has been photographed so far isn’t that much, when you consider the fact that convoys are leaving every thirty minutes you can imagine how much razor wire could be moved.
As Intellihub News has documented multiple times, plans and training for internment camps in America are a documented fact.
“Here is the official U.S. federal government and military documentation confirming that they are erecting an extensive framework and infrastructure of internment camps in the United States, in preparation for economic collapse and mass civil unrest,” wrote Timothy A. Pope.
- In 2009 the National Emergency Centers Act (H.R. 645), was introduced in Congress, mandating the establishment of “national emergency centers” to be located on military installations for the purpose of providing “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster,” according to the bill. In addition to emergencies, this legislation is designed to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security,” an open-ended mandate which could mean just about anything they want it to mean, including the forced detention of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse.
- In February of 2010 the Internment and Resettlement Operations (FM 3-39.40) was leaked, a U.S. Army manual outlining policies for processing detainees into internment camps both globally and inside the United States. That is against the Law of Nations.
- In 2009 the National Guard posted a number of job opportunities looking for Internment and Resettlement Specialists (31-E) to work in “civilian internee camps” within the United States, with the job description: “Internment/resettlement specialists are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility.”
- In December of 2011 Halliburton subsidiary, Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), a government defense contractor, issued a Project Overview of anticipated requirements in “establishing a National Quick Response Team for our current Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) work,” and was specifically seeking sub-contractors to staff and outfit “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the continental United States.
- In 2006, KBR was contracted by Homeland Security for $385 million to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S.,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned. Does that ring a bell? It should. It’s called “Immigration Reform,” and they have been planning this for a very long time.
- Soon after KBR’s announcement, a little-known Army document surfaced, entitled Civilian Inmate Labor Program. The unclassified document describes in detail Army Regulation 210-35, first drafted in 1997, which underwent a “rapid act revision” in January of 2005 and now provides a policy for the creation of labor programs and prison camps aboard Army installations and other U.S. military bases.
- Congressman W.G. “Bill” Hefner (D-NC) wrote a now infamous letter to Zell Setzer of Setzer Insurance and Associates, Salisbury, NC, on March 24, 1997, regarding information “pertaining to the Army’s policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor program and civilian prison camps on Army installations.” Congressman Hefner confirmed to Mr. Setzer that “the program has been funded, staffed, and does not reflect current Army policy,” denoting a preconceived future agenda. That is the very definition of a conspiracy between two or more people.
- Under the indefinite detention provision of the National Defense Authorization Act For Fiscal Year 2011, which was signed by Barack Hussein Obama on New Year’s Eve of 2011—when most of the Congress was home on Christmas vacation—American citizens can be legally (not lawfully) kidnapped and detained indefinitely without charge or trial, and subjected to extreme rendition with no due process of law. The Guardian, a London paper, called the NDAA an “historic assault on American liberty.” Forbes called it the “greatest threat to civil liberties Americans face.” The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the indefinite detention provision of the NDAA ever since, refusing to follow the Supreme Law of the Land, which is the Constitution for United States of America, compelling Tangerine Bolen to write concerning Pulitzer prize-winning reporter Chris Hedges’ and other prominent journalists’ lawsuit against the federal government, “We are no longer a nation ruled by laws.”
- The U.S. Army Military Police training manual for Civil Disturbance Operations (FM 3-19.15), describes the “operational threats of the civil disturbance environment,” the “general causes for civil unrest,” weapons deployment, the legal considerations of “control force operations,” the legal considerations of “apprehension, search, and detention,” and recording the “number of cadre and inmates injured or killed.” This 115-page manual represented at the time of its publishing a shocking new insight into how the U.S. military plans to violently quell unrest in the aftermath of a total economic collapse or other national emergency, with rules of engagement regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents,” which were made disturbingly clear with the directive that a “warning shot will not be fired.”
- Currently, the ongoing and expanding United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) Jade Helm 15 is underway, the Realistic Military Training (RMT) exercise conducted throughout the American Southwest and in 11 states to “Master the Human Domain” via “unconventional warfare.” This so-called exercise declares Texas, Utah and Southern California hostile territory, driving Texas Governor Greg Abbott to deploy the Texas State Guard to monitor the very questionable operation on non-federally owned land.
- The acronym for Jade Helm has been deciphered thus: Joint Assistance for Deployment and Execution (JADE) Holding Element (HELM). Other credible researchers have deduced that HELM actually stands for “Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.” Are “militants” those rugged Western Americans who would be expected to fight against such a plan? According to Dave Hodges, “Jade Helm is a dissident extraction drill involving members of special forces who are practicing ‘infiltration techniques.’ And it’s also a martial law drill . . . All military activity in this country is falling under the purview of Jade Helm.”
- Also at present and more recently, the U.S. Army Special Operations Forces(ARSOF) Operating Concept 2022 is being deployed on U.S. soil to “operationlize the CONUS [Continental United States] base.”
Many people mistakenly think that ARSOF is clandestinely about erasing the U.S. borders, but that isn’t true, because that has already officially been done. Buried within the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which came into force on January 1, 1994, is the La Paz Agreement between the United States and Mexico. This agreement was signed by Ronald Reagan in 1983 and added to NAFTA in 1997. It eliminated the U.S.-Mexico border. That’s right. It didn’t push the border back, it ELIMINATED it altogether. It’s called Border Region XXI (you know, 21 like U.N. Agenda 21 for the 21st Century), under the “Sustainable Development” initiative. Also, the U.S. and Mexican border agencies were COMBINED under the NAFTA/U.N. agreements, and similar unlawful agreements have been made under the World Trade Organization’s multilateral General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) between the United States and Canada. Border Patrol, you say? What border?
Let me remind everyone that the Constitution for the United States of America clearly defines in Article I, Section 10, Clause 1, that “No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation,” confirming that the Supreme Law of the Land is officially no longer in affect in this country.
What ARSOF focuses primarily on is conquering economic resources and strategic landpower, and establishing “superiority over the physical, cognitive, and moral security and adequate governance of key populations” using “unconventional warfare” like Jade Helm. Most disturbingly, this operation’s supporting documentation has an entire section on optimizing “Human Capital.” Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the new code word for you and me, which represents forced labor (See the Civilian Inmate Labor Program above). “Human Resources” and “Human Capital” are interchangeable in this coming New Order. ARSOF claims that “through their understanding of the human domain,” they will require their human capital to “maintain expected capabilities.” Simply put, they will require the American people to be enslaved.
The fact that we are seeing razor wire being moved in the convoys to Pinon Canyon doesn’t on its own mean much but when you consider it in the context of the information above, a startling picture emerges.
As Raider Focus continues more footage will surely be released now that a massive number of Americans are seemingly aware of the push towards martial law and are on the look out for anything suspicious.
Photos credit Fugazi Report/YouTube
Note: Radio host and independent journalist Alex Ansary also posted a video at the Colorado rest stop that shows a better overall picture of what is going on than any close up photo.
Intellihub News is a leading independent news agency covering a wide range of issues including globalism, the increasing police state, and the control of media by a small number of corrupt corporations.