ISIS Jihadist Tweets Pamela Geller’s Personal Address In Call To Kill ‘Draw Muhammad’ Contest Organizer

geller cartoon

Why isn’t the Obama administration protecting Americans? Why is he providing cover for savages hellbent on destroying American freedoms and those who stand for it? Why is he importing hundreds of thousands of Muslims from jihad nations?

Politics:
ISIS Jihadist Tweets Pamela Geller’s Personal Address In Call To Kill ‘Draw Muhammad’ Contest Organizer
By Clark Mindock, IBT, June 12 2015

Political blogger Pamela Geller, American Freedom Defense Initiative's Houston-based founder, speaks at the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest, which is sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015. REUTERS/Mike Stone
Political blogger Pamela Geller, American Freedom Defense Initiative’s Houston-based founder, speaks at the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest, which is sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, in Garland, Texas May 3, 2015. REUTERS/Mike Stone

Pamela Geller, an anti-Muslim activist and creator of a draw Muhammad contest, had her address tweeted Friday by an alleged pro-Islamic jihadist. Reuters

The personal address of an anti-Muslim activist was tweeted Friday from a Twitter account bearing the name of a man believed to be a British Islamic State jihadist kingpin. The tweet about Pamela Geller, who heads a group called the American Freedom Defense Initiative, came just hours after a third man connected to a plot to kill her and murder Boston police was arrested.

“#GoForth,” the Tweet urged via a hashtag after revealing Geller’s New York City address, apartment number and all. The Twitter account that sent out the address has since been suspended.

In May, two gunmen were killed and one security guard was injured in Texas during a controversial “draw Muhammad” contest that was organized by Geller. ISIS soon after claimed responsibility for the attack at the contest, which welcomed renditions of the Prophet Muhammad, a provocative act for many Muslims who believe that the prophet should not be depicted or mocked in any way.

In spite of that shooting, a man in New Hampshire was planning another “draw Muhammad” event, according to Seacoast Online. Jerry DeLemus, a resident of Rochester, New Hampshire, plans to hold the contest in spite of the shooting. The event is expected to take place later this year. “I’m not worried about taking a risk,” DeLemus said Thursday. “It’s more important to defend our way of life in this country, our constitutional rights, for everybody,” he said.

DeLemus recognizes that the event could be offensive and blasphemous to Muslims but is unconcerned. He has said that the need to protect and defend free speech rights is more important than the risk associated with another draw Muhammad event.

The contest in Texas was organized months after the January Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris, where nearly a dozen staffers were killed for the satirical publication’s provocative depictions of Muhammad on a series of the tabloid’s covers.

The two men charged in Boston with the plot to kill Geller reportedly were working with a third man who was killed by police last week.

Courtesy of Pamela Geller.

COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics