About a week ago, on July 14, 2015, the Center for Medical Progress released a shocking undercover video showing a national leader of Planned Parenthood (PP), Dr. Deborah Nucatola, admitting that PP uses the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to obtain and sell intact fetal body parts.
While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Nucatola revealed that PP charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.” (See “Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies”)
Responding to the enormous backlash over the undercover video, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards apologized only for the “tone” taken by Dr. Nucatola (whatever that means), but not for selling the body parts of aborted babies. Another shocking video exposing Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies is expected this week. (Source)
Although trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000, nevertheless there is a thriving business doing just that, including the sale of fetal body parts and tissue, under the guise of “research.”
One of those thriving businesses is a company called StemExpress, based in Placerville in northern California. On her LinkedIn page, StemExpress’ founder and CEO Cate Dyer trumpets:
Dyer founded her biotechnology company in Placerville with only $9,000. Four years later StemExpress, which provides human blood, bone marrow, human primary cells and tissue for medical research, ranks No. 363 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies, with 1,315 percent growth over a three-year period.
(If you’re thinking, as I do, that Cate Dyer looks “butch,” here’s a clue: she donated $100 to an LGBT group called Outright Vermont.)
StemExpress is a global biotechnology company that was founded in May of 2010. We have the largest variety of raw materials available in the industry. Combined with our access to raw material, StemExpress is also your one stop location for fresh, fixed and cryopreserved human primary cells. Our human tissue products range from fetal to adult tissues and healthy to diseased samples…. Using the most up to date technology we guaranty every sample delivers the purity, viability & quality your investigators need. StemExpress procures specimens from various hospitals and clinics throughout the United States. We are licensed and/or certified in accordance with local, state and federal requirements. Our IRB approved protocols and consents protect you as well as our donor’s privacy in accordance with HIPAA guidelines…. By partnering with StemExpress, we can reduce the time your team spends isolating cells or collecting raw materials. Let us take your research to the next level.
From StemExpress’ Product Catalog‘s “Custom Products”:
StemExpress offers a variety of customized products and services. If you would like information about an item that is not listed in our catalog, please contact us. Phone: (530) 626-7000 • Email:[email protected] • http://www.stemexpress.com
Examples of some custom products include but are not limited to:
Whole Amniotic Fluid…collected pre-term from all types of pregnancies at varying gestations. Procurement involves complete anonymity for the patients who are donating….there are no identifiers that can be traced back to the donors.
Under “Tissue Procurement”:
Stemexpress has the largest variety of raw materials available in the industry. Human tissues range from human fetal, adult, cadaverous, diseased samples and bone marrow. No other biotechnology company offers the vast variety of tissue types that we procure….
Human Fetal Tissue
•Chorionic Villi [rich source of stem cells; the chorion is a membrane formed during pregnancy between the fetus and mother]
•Numerous other tissues available
•Wharton’s Jelly [a gelatinous substance in the umbilical cord]
HERE ARE SOME PRICES:
There are numerous categories of umbilical cord blood (UCB). UCB that are CD3 + Pan T cells sell for:
Fresh: 10 million/vial – $554 price/unit
20 million/vial – $1,108 price/unit
25 million/vial – $1,386 price/unit
Cryopreserved: 10 million/vial – $476 price/unit
20 million/vial – $966
25 million/vial – $1,191
Various cells are generated from fetal livers. Fetal Liver CD34+ Stem/Progenitor Cells (FL-CD34) are positively selected from homogenized liver tissue. First, fetal liver tissue is enzymatically digested and further processed to generate a leukocyte-rich suspension. CD34+ cells are then positively selected from the leukocyte-rich suspension using immunomagnetic anti-CD34 microbeads, leaving highly purified fetal liver CD34+ cells.
Fresh: 0.5 million/vial – $565 price/unit
1 million/vial – $931
2 million/vial – $1840
Cryopreserved: 0.5 million/vial – $539
1 million/vial – $877
2 million/vial – $1,754
StemExpress states that its human body parts and tissue are “For InVitro Research Use Only.” From the Catalog’s “Use of Goods”:
1. All products received from StemExpress, LLC are intended exclusively for in vitro use only. These products are not intended for use on human beings. Please note that any use of StemExpress, LLC products for any purpose other than intended including use for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes will result in legal ramifications.
2. StemExpress, LLC does not accept any liability for the improper use of our products. We deliver our products only to research and teaching institutions, commercial enterprises, and public researchers. Any signs of improper use of StemExpress, LLC products by a client will result in refusal of delivery and termination of any contract associated with this client.
3. StemExpress, LLC opposes any research in violation of any ethical, legal, or governmental standards within the United States and the import countries of our clients. We do not accept any liability for such research or use by our clients.
Now that it’s known that Planned Parenthood sells baby organs and body parts, no doubt there’ll be women who’ll get pregnant and abort for cash.
Since euthanasia is a booming enterprise in Holland, one wonders what actually happens to the body parts and tissue of the 650 babies who are
euthanized legally murdered by physicians there each year. See also “Euthanasia on the rise in America due to lucrative organ-harvesting.”
I’ll leave you with the following latest news on Planned Parenthood’s selling of aborted babies:
- It’s not just Planned Parenthood, the taxpayer-funded John H. Stronger, Jr. Hospital in Chicago may also be in the dead baby selling biz because its name appears in the transcripts from the undercover video with Dr. Deborah Nucatola. (LifeNews)
- According to a new Rasmussen poll, 25% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the sale of body organs from aborted babies for use in medical research. 54% oppose, and 22% are undecided. 43% favor the use of fetal tissue in medical research; 34% are opposed; 23% are not sure.
- The Obama administration not only says the selling of aborted babies’ body parts is “ethical,” spokesman Josh Ernest said today that Obama will not defund Planned Parenthood. (LifeNews) That means the evil POS is forcing you, me, and every taxpayer to fund this ghoulish practice, against our conscience.
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network