In this MSNBC video of Wednesday’s San Bernardino mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center, a man’s voice (the reporter? news anchor?) can be heard referring to the reported three suspects as “actors” — not suspects:
“Oh, that’s extremely deadly situation, going to the conference area, just shooting innocent people. You know, it’s a miracle sometimes we just don’t have more deaths in these things. This is an unbelievably horrible case. But it looks like the three ACTORS have been caught, so the day of bad news, there’s a little tidbit of good news. The three ACTORS have been caught.”
Here’s another video with the same male voice calling the suspects “actors”:
By the way, police now say there were two, not three, shooters. Both are now dead, killed in a police shootout. See “San Bernardino mass shooting: 2 suspects with Arabic names dead“.
Mass shootings have skyrocketed 700% under Obama, we should all ask why.
A big h/t to Kelleigh and FOTM‘s Lana
- San Bernardino mass shooting: Obama & Hillary quick to blame guns
- Professional crisis actors simulate mass casualty events
- Did you know there are AMPUTEE crisis actors?,
- Another false flag? Atlanta Craigslist solicits crisis actors for mock disaster
- Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.