Once again, anomalies are emerging about Sunday’s massacre-by-shooting of 49 patrons of a “gay” nightclub in Orlando, Florida, by 29-year-old Omar Mateen.
Whatever the Orlando shooting turns out to be, which Fellowship of the Minds will tackle as we did with the Sandy Hook false-flag, one thing should be said about Orlando that no one in the MSM seems to have noted:
The Orlando gay-club shooting of June 12, 2016, reveals the utter failure of government on every level.
Among the many charges of government, the most important is to protect and ensure the safety and security of citizens.
But in the Orlando mass shooting incident, the present government of the United States of America has been an abject failure in discharging that responsibility — from the federal government of the Obama Administration down to the local government of the city of Orlando.
1. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Mateen was on the FBI’s radar for several years. An FBI spokesperson said that the FBI twice interviewed Matten in 2013 after he had made threats to a coworker, and once in 2014 after he was linked to an American suicide bomber. In both instances, the FBI found no sufficient evidence to continue with their investigations. As a result, Mateen was not under investigation or surveillance when he committed the massacre.
2. Bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives (ATF)
Omar Mateen had two licenses to carry firearms in Florida: a Class D license, given to security guards; and a Class G license, which is a general concealed carry license. An ATF spokesperson confirmed that Mateen was able to legally purchase guns, and bought both of the weapons used in the attack within the last week. (Gawker)
3. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
From September 2007 until his death, Omar Mateen was an employee of G4S Security Solutions USA.
G4S is a security contractor for federal government agencies, among which is the DHS with which G4S has a lucrative contract of more than $234 million. One of the tasks G4S is contracted to perform for DHS is to identify suspected terrorists trying to enter the U.S. (See “Orlando terrorist-killer Omar Mateen worked for a security firm with DHS contract to identify suspected terrorist“)
Omar Mateen was a terrorist.
4. Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Orlando Police Department
According to a timeline of the shooting incident on June 12, 2016:
- At 2:02 a.m., shooting erupts at the Pulse nightclub when the club’s uniformed security guard and two nearby officers open fire on the shooter, presumably Mateen, and “a gun battle ensues”.
- The shooter then goes into the club, where he would shoot dead 49, wound another 53, and take the remainder hostage.
- By 2:09 a.m., some 100 officers from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and the Orlando Police Department had arrived.
- At 2:22 a.m., shooter calls 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS.
- By 3:58 a.m., the phalanx of armed police assembled outside already knew the perp was shooting people inside the club because a post on Orlando Police Department’s official Twitter account says: “Shooting at Pulse Nightclub on S Orange. Multiple injuries. Stay away from area.”
- At around 5:00 a.m., heavily armed SWAT team members use an armored vehicle to smash down a door at the club, clearing the way for some 30 people inside to flee to safety. SWAT officers confront the suspect in the doorway, shoot and kill him.
Police say they had to wait three hours to access the situation, get armored vehicles on the scene and make sure they had enough personnel.
In other words, for three whole hours, knowing full well that the armed perp was shooting people inside the club, the armed police did nothing, leaving the dying and wounded to fester. How many of the 49 who died would have lived if the police had broken into the club earlier?
Having failed to secure citizens’ lives and safety, our government — in the person of President Barack Obama — proposes that the solution is more gun control. In effect, this criminal regime not only does not and will not protect us, they want to take away the means for us to protect ourselves.
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds