Journalists are supposed to report the news, objectively.
But many believe that the mainstream media, instead of being objective, are Democrat partisans and have an ideological Leftist agenda.
Now we have CNN anchor Chris Cuomo — former ABC News correspondent and “20/20” co-anchor, son of the late New York governor Mario Cuomo, and brother of current New York governor Andrew Cuomo — confirming what so many suspect.
In June 2014, Cuomo openly admitted on camera that the media have abandoned all pretenses at journalistic objectivity, but instead give Hillary Clinton “a free ride” and are her “biggest” promoters. At the time, although Hillary had not yet declared she would run for the presidency, she was already getting donations for her then-nonexistent presidential campaign.
“It’s a problem because she’s [Hillary Clinton] doing what they call in politics ‘freezing pockets,’ because the donors are giving her money thinking she’s going to run, that means they’re not going to have available money for other candidates if she doesn’t. And I don’t think she’s going to give it to them. We [the media] couldn’t help her any more than we have, she’s got just a free ride so far from the media, we’re the biggest ones promoting her campaign, so it had better happen.“
No wonder this man at a Trump campaign rally Thursday in Kissimmee, Florida, gave the finger to CNN producer Noah Gray and other journalists, shouting, “Go home! You are traitors! I am an American patriot!”
So my question to those who consume only the MSM, especially this friend of mine who’s a supposedly smart lawyer:
How do you know they’re actually telling you the truth — about anything?
- Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary
- 7 reasons why we should be skeptical about the MSM (it is not illegal for the media to lie)
- Thursday Funny: This is the world’s most beautiful woman
- Associated Press cooperated with Nazi propaganda machine
- Washington Times caught in lies after firing columnist for confirming 2 of Ted Cruz’s alleged mistresses
- BBC Edits Interview to Attack ‘Conspiracy Theorists’
- German reporter says CIA and other intelligence agencies bribe journalists to write lies
- Associated Press sues FBI over fake news stories
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the MindsCOMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network