The term “source code” refers to the version of software as it is originally written (i.e., typed into a computer) by a human in plain text.
Every website or webpage has its source code. The way to access or view its source code depends on the Internet browser that you use. As an example, if your browser is Mozilla Firefox, this is what you do:
- Go to the webpage, e.g., Fellowship of the Minds.
- Press the “CTRL” and “U” keys at the same time (CTRL + U).
- A new page will pop up, showing that webpage’s source code.
At around 6 a.m. Friday morning, I pressed CTRL + U on Fellowship of the Minds (FOTM), and was brought to its source code page here. Here’s a screenshot of the beginning of FOTM‘s source code (click to enlarge):
I looked at FOTM‘s entire source code and saw nothing odd. The source code page is an accurate representation in computer programming language of FOTM‘s front page at 6 a.m. Friday morning.
A few days ago, someone (Jim Stone?) discovered something very strange in hillaryclinton.com’s source code that is not on the webpage — a reference to the 2016 election (the 18 months of party primary elections, culminating in the presidential election on November 8, 2016) as a “hackathon”. Here are the words in hillaryclinton.com’s source code:
Git out the vote! Join the only 18 month, nationally televised hackathon.
Here’s a screenshot I took of the beginning of hillaryclinton.com’s source code. I painted the red arrow pointing to the sentence containing the word “hackathon”.
Below is a screenshot showing Hillary Clinton 2016’s webpage and its source code (click image to enlarge). I painted the red arrow pointing to the word “hackathon”.
Here’s what you do to see it for yourself:
- Go to Hillary’s webpage: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/
- If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, access the page’s source code by pressing your CTRL and U keys at the same time. A new tab or page will pop up, showing hillaryclinton.com’s source code.
- Or you can just go directly to this URL: view-source:https://www.hillaryclinton.com/
Even stranger is that since it was discovered, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has made no effort to delete the “hackathon” sentence from its webpage’s source code. She and the Democrats are now in-your-face with their devilry.
- Democrat voter fraud has already begun: Hillary supporter commits voter registration fraud in Las Vegas
- Website offers $1M bounty for Hillary Clinton’s medical records
- Hillary Clinton refuses to release her up-to-date detailed medical records
- Hillary Clinton’s thugs threaten to shut down Breitbart and theaters showing ‘Hillary’s America’
- NYT openly advocates abandoning objectivity in reporting on Trump
- NYT calls on Google to hide Hillary Clinton’s failing health
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
- Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary
- Never investigating Obama, Washington Post unleashes army of 20 to probe ‘every facet’ of Trump’s life
H/t FOTM‘s Bongiornoc
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds