We are in the 21st century, but the president of Equatorial Guinea is a cannibal.
John Shammas reports for the UK Mirror, Sept. 11, 2016, that Teodoro Obiang Nguema, 74, has ruled over Equatorial Guinea since 1979.
Nguema came to power by overthrowing his uncle, Francisco Macias N’Guema, who had Nguema’s family murdered.
Known as “torturer-in-chief,” not only does Nguema torture and oppress his political opponents, many say his depravity goes even deeper. They claim Nguema is a cannibal who skins his opponents alive and devours their testicles and brains as a way to boost his sexual prowess.
Severo Moto, a political rival of Nguema, said in a 2004 interview with Spanish radio: “He has just devoured a police commissioner. I say devoured because this commissioner was buried without the testicles and the brain. [He] wants me to go back to Guinea … [so he can] eat my testicles.”
Having remained in power for almost 40 years, Nguema is said to increasingly believe himself to have God-like powers. One of his former advisors said: “He can decide to kill without anyone calling him to account and without going to hell because it is God himself, with whom he is in permanent contact and who gives him this strength.”
There are unconfirmed rumors that Nguema has prostate cancer. His son, Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, 46, who serves as a vice president, would be his natural successor.
By the way, Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world, of 59, which means the average Equatorial Guinean is a moron (the definition of “moron” is an IQ of 51 to 70). See “How smart or stupid is your country?”
There are other African cannibal dictators, including:
- Idi Amin, who ruled Uganda from 1971 to 1979, was reported to cannibalize the bodies of his political opponents but kept their severed heads in refrigerators. After he was deposed in 1979, he first fled to Libya, then Saudi Arabia where he lived the last few years of his life, paid $30,000 a month by the Saudis, until his death in 2003 at age 78 from kidney failure.
- Jean-Bédel Bokassa, the leader of the Central African Republic from 1966 to 1979, was also said to be a cannibal. In 1977, emulating his hero Napoleon, he crowned himself emperor of the Central African Empire in a ceremony costing $20 million (11.8m). Overthrown by French troops in 1979, Bokassa went into exile in France where he had a château and other property bought with the money he had embezzled. He returned to the Central African Republic in 1986 and was put on trial, found guilty of the murder of schoolchildren and oher crimes, but was cleared of charges of cannibalism. His death sentence was commuted to life in solitary confinement, but was freed just six years later in 1993. In 1996 he proclaimed himself the 13th Apostle and claims to have had secret meetings with the Pope. He died of heart attack few months later.
- Joshua Milton Blahyi, a tribal priest-turned-army leader known as General Butt Naked (for going into battle naked, believing that his nakedness protected him from bullets), led a mercenary unit during the First Liberian Civil war in 1989. (Liberia was founded in 1847 by the first “back to Africa” movement of American blacks.) Blahyi claimed he had a vision in which he was told by the Devil that he would become a great warrior and should practice human sacrifice and cannibalism to increase his power. He said in an interview with the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: “Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I’d cause accidents. Sometimes I’d just slaughter them.” In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which “included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat.” In 1997, Blahyi converted to Christianity and is now the president of the End Time Train Evangelistic Ministries Inc, headquartered in Liberia. In the United States, Pastor Robert Letner Jr. founded the Trilateral Church of the South based on Blahyi’s message of redemption and forgiveness.
See also “Nigeria restaurant serves roasted human heads“.
We recoil in horror, as we should, at these reports of African cannibalism, but what about the horrors that go on every day in Planned Parenthood clinics across the U.S., where the body parts of aborted unborn humans are sold for profit? Hmm?
- More Planned Parenthood horrors on sale of aborted babies. Warning: graphic
- Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies
- Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use ‘less crunchy’ abortion method to get intact body parts for sale
- Companies that fund Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby body parts
- Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting black babies
- Planned Parenthood’s Clergy Advisory Board says the abortion mill “is doing God’s work”
- Kansas Episcopal Church celebrates 42 years of abortion with fundraiser for Planned Parenthood
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds