Did you know that Hillary Clinton won’t allow staffers to have cell phones in her presence? Her recent rampage after a surprise question from Matt Lauer may give us a hint as to why she forbids any devices that might provide evidence of her wild rages.
Nearly every question she has been asked during the past 18 months has been approved and agreed upon ahead of time. Hillary’s responses have been heavily scripted and rehearsed.
It even emerged that Donna Brazile, who is a CNN contributor and who was appointed interim chair of the DNC after Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out, shared questions that were meant to be spontaneous with the Clinton campaign in advance.
The incident occurred after an interview last month in which Lauer drilled her about Emailgate. State of the Nation blog reported some choice observations from her rampage, sent to them by NBC staffers who witness the vulgar tantrum:
- “You really had to see this to believe it…she came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard…and that voice at screech level? Awful!”
- “She looked so enraged that we all thought her head would explode. It was a full-on meltdown, and then she screamed she would get that f***ing Lauer fired for this…We all thought the EMS would be the next call.”
- Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her…
- “you f***ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f – – – ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on you ass****s for screwing this up.”
- “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f***ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f *** to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”
- “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
Way to keep it classy, Hillary.
So anyway, what do you think about the way this liberal beacon of tolerance treated her staffer, Donna Brazile, the first African American woman to hold the position of DNC chairperson? “Brain dead buffalo?” “Janitor this mess?” If Trump said such things, he would be drawn and quartered. Clinton says it and nothing but crickets.
Courtesy of Daisy LutherCOMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network