Newsweek magazine already has, in print, a November 8, 2016 “Special Commemorative Edition” declaring Hillary Clinton the winner of an election that hasn’t yet taken place. (Source of images below: Jim Stone)
What should we do?
(1) Vote, vote, vote — for Trump.
(2) Pray, pray, pray
St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians 6:10-16
“Finally, draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power. Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil. For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens. Therefore, put on the armor of God, that you may be able to resist on the evil day and, having done everything, to hold your ground. So stand fast with your loins girded in truth, clothed with righteousness as a breastplate, and your feet shod in readiness for the gospel of peace. In all circumstances, hold faith as a shield, to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one.”
- Predetermined vote counts show Nov. 8 presidential election is rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton
- Newsweek is back, as nasty as ever
- Newsweek calls Obama “first gay president”
- Newsweek thinks you’re dumb
- Newsweek Sold for $1 to Husband of Dem Congresswoman
- Newsweek Demonizes TEA Party Movement
H/t FOTM‘s MCA
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds