We know the word “whore” means prostitute. But “whore” also has these other meanings:
- Debase oneself by doing something for unworthy motives, typically to make money. (Oxford Dictionaries)
- An individual who compromises his or her principles for personal gain. (Urban Dictionary)
By those definitions, many in the MSM are whores for Hillary Clinton. As previously reported by FOTM:
- NYT calls on Google to hide Hillary Clinton’s failing health
- NYT openly advocates abandoning objectivity in reporting on Trump
- Never investigating Obama, Washington Post unleashes army of 20 to probe ‘every facet’ of Trump’s life
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
- Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary
- Media’s Orwellian censorship on Hillary Clinton’s health: HuffPo deletes article; bans author
- News media are big donors to Hillary’s corrupt Clinton Foundation
Thanks to WikiLeaks, we now have direct email evidence of the collusion between the MSM and Hillary Clinton.
The evidence is a chain of emails sent to John Podesta, chairman of the failed 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and other members of Hillary’s staff, listing the names of top journalists and media personalities who were invited to two private “off the record” dinners — one in the D.C. home of Podesta; the other in the New York home of Joel Benenson, Hillary’s chief campaign strategist. The dinners were scheduled just days before Hillary announced she would be running for POTUS.
The email chain began with an email on April 6, 2015 about the invitation from Jesse Ferguson, Deputy National Press Secretary and Senior Spokesman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign:
From: Jesse Ferguson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 5:10 PM
To: Amanda Renteria; ‘Huma Abedin’; ‘Marlon Marshall’; ‘Robby Mook’; Nick Merrill; Jennifer Palmieri; [email protected]; Kristina Schake; ‘Mandy Grunwald’; ‘Margolis, Jim’; ‘Joel Benenson’; ‘John Podesta’ Cc: ‘Marissa Astor’
Subject: Press Dinners – Full Info
We wanted to make sure everyone on this email had the latest information on the two upcoming dinners with reporters. Both are off-the-record.
1) Thursday night, April 9th at 7:00p.m. Dinner at the Home of John Podesta. His address is 3743 Brandywine St NW in Washington, DC. This will be with about 20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the bus).
2) Friday night, April 10th at 6:30p.m. Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvre at the Home of Joel Benenson. His home address is 60 E. 96th Street, #12B, New York, 10128. This is with a broader universe of New York reporters. We understand if it’s too hard to make it, not a big deal, but great if you can. Let me know if you have any questions.
The next day, April 7, 2015, Ferguson sent a follow-up email containing what he calls “the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at Podesta’s. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely following HRC* (aka the future bus).”
*Note: HRC is Hillary Rodham Clinton
The next day, April 8, 2016, Ferguson sent another email with the list of invitees to the soirée at the home of Joel Benenson:
Hi John –
I just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality last night. You were so kind to open your home to us, and the food was as fantastic as promised (everyone at the White House raves about your dinners).
I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a number of folks from Team Clinton.
The evening was a great way to kick off this crazy adventure.
Thank you, and I hope we’ll cross paths again soon.
Colleen McCain Nelson
The Wall Street Journal
All of which led the outstanding website Most Damaging WikiLeaks — a goldmine of information — to conclude that:
“Because almost 100% of mainstream media sources, as well as several prominent publishing news sources are implicated in the leaks in colluding with the Clinton campaign. These ‘news’ sources . . . have conspired to get Hillary elected, by only reporting anti-Trump smear pieces, manufacturing or exaggerating scandals, and hiding anything damaging to Hillary. Most are even donating big money to the Clinton campaign in order to keep the globalist status-quo. These revelations are the stories journalists dream of, but CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, Huffington Post, AP, [Wall Street Journal] and several more are all implicated in the leaks. This is why the media has been so one sided this election season, and why only 6% of people trust the mainstream media.”
No wonder the media had a collective meltdown over Trump’s victory.
H/t Will Shanley
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the MindsCOMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics