To increase sales by “personalizing” an order, Starbucks has a policy of the barista handwriting the customer’s name on the paper coffee cup.
TRENDING ON DC DIRTY LAUNDRY:"
- Lost 2014 Video Found — 2 Weeks Before Her Unexpected Death Joan Rivers Revealed ‘Barack is gay. Michelle is a transgender.’
- New Jersey State Police to launch Nazi-style door-to-door gun magazine confiscation
But this Starbucks employee “Ryan” (see below) and his shift manager are so irate at Donald Trump that he called the cops on a customer who asked that the name “Trump” be written on his coffee cup.
this is what happens when we go to a store that has liberal employees! @Starbucks this is against y’alls policies!
Here’s the video:
The Starbucks store is in Delray Beach, Florida.
Here’s the customer’s receipt as proof:
In a later tweet on Nov. 17, FLPrincessSJK wrote that the Starbucks’ “shift manager told my fiancé he couldn’t care less about his ‘minimum wage’ job and we could work it.”
***Visit our new FREE SPEECH community built exclusively for our readers. Click to Join The Deplorables Network Today!***
- Starbucks endorses lying lawless Hillary for POTUS
- Guess what Starbucks did after raising workers’ minimum wage
- Starbucks CEO says he’s gravely concerned about American politics
- Starbucks admits it’s not contributing to scholarship fund
- Group calls to boycott Starbucks over gun policy
- Starbucks No Gun Policy Response
- Starbucks in Louisiana served coffee with satanic symbols
- Starbucks disallows amputee veteran’s service dog
- Time to dump Starbucks?
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds