I stumbled across a video of NATO foreign ministers singing Michael Jackson’s “We Are the World” at the end of a meeting in Antalya, Turkey in May 2015.
Does anyone else find it creepy that these globalists were singing “We Are the World”?
By the way, the skinny guy in glasses circled in yellow below ↓ is NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
He’s the same Jens Stoltenberg who, before he became Prime Minister of Norway and Secretary General of NATO, was photographed wearing a t-shirt that said “666”. (See “Another Candidate for the Beast“)
- Satanic ceremony at Swiss opening of world’s longest railway tunnel
- EU Demands Social Media Websites Censor ‘Fake News’ Within 24 Hours
- EU to impose pan-Europe tax system and tax ID number for every European — and wants to make it global
- Merging of German & Dutch military is beginning of an EU Army
- New image of woman who rode the beast for 2013 Euro notes
- EU puts the screws to “insured” bank deposits
- Secret plan by Eurocrats to abolish Britain
- Unelected Eurozone ministers to confiscate 10% of bank deposits in Cyprus
- Eurozone chair says personal bank accounts of other countries can also be raided
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the MindsCOMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network