Last week, it was reported that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange presented documentation that proved that allegations against him about rape have been completely fabricated by police. Of course, this was all due to the fact that Wikileaks was exposing the DNC and Hillary Clinton, along with John Podesta and the Pizzagate scandal. Now, Iceland’s Interior Minister has revealed that the criminal Obama administration was behind the plot to frame Assange for rape.
Here is the tweet that went out from Wikileaks with the documentation.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 7, 2016
Matt Agorist reported:
YOU HAVE SUBJECTED ME TO SIX YEARS OF UNLAWFUL, POLITICIZED DETENTION WITHOUT CHARGE IN PRISON, UNDER HOUSE ARREST AND FOUR AND A HALF YEARS AT THIS EMBASSY. YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME THIS QUESTION SIX YEARS AGO. YOUR ACTIONS IN REFUSING TO TAKE MY STATEMENT FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE UNLAWFUL BY THE UN WORKING GROUP ON ARBITRARY DETENTION AND BY THE SWEDISH COURT OF APPEAL. YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE SUBJECTED ME TO CRUEL, INHUMAN AND DEGRADING TREATMENT. YOU HAVE DENIED ME EFFECTIVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN THIS PROCESS. DESPITE THIS, I FEEL COMPELLED TO COOPERATE EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT SAFEGUARDING MY RIGHTS. I REFER YOU TO MY STATEMENT WHERE ALL THESE QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED.
Not coincidentally, all of these allegations of Assange’s alleged sexual misconduct came after he began exposing the war crimes of the US government, after being leaked information by the heroic Chelsea Manning.
“I… could not believe my eyes when five days later I saw a headline in a Swedish tabloid that I was suspected of a crime and arrested in my absence. I immediately made myself available to Swedish authorities to clarify any questions that might exist, even though I had no obligation to do so.”
In his statement, Assange outlines the details of what he refers to as “consensual and enjoyable” sex with a woman known as ‘SW,’ which he says occurred four or five times.
Assange is accused of having sex with SW while she was asleep which is considered rape under Swedish law. However, on Wednesday, he released SMS messages showing that this did not happen. According to the statement:
Her behaviour towards me on the night in question and in the morning made it clear that she actively and enthusiastically wanted me to have sex with her. This is also shown by text messages “SW” sent to her friends during the course of the evening I was at her home and during that week, which the Swedish police collected from her phone. Although the prosecutor has fought for years to prevent me, the public and the courts from seeing them, my lawyers were permitted to see them at the police station and were able to note down a number of them, including:
- On 14 August 2010 “SW” sent the following text to a friend: I want him. I want him. Followed by several more of similar content (all referring to me) in the lead-up to the events in question (13:05);
- On 17 August “SW” wrote that we had long foreplay, but nothing happened (01:14); then it got better (05:15);
- On 17 August, after all sex had occurred, “SW” wrote to a friend that it “turned out all right” other than STD/pregnancy risk (10:29);
- On 20 August “SW”, while at the police station, wrote that she “did not want to put any charges on Julian Assange” but that “the police were keen on getting their hands on him” (14:26); and that she was “chocked (sic shocked) when they arrested him” because she “only wanted him to take a test” (17:06);
- On 21 August “SW” wrote that she “did not want to accuse” Julian Assange “for anything”, (07:27); and that it was the “police who made up the charges (sic)” (22:25);
- On 23 August “AA” (the other woman whose case was dropped in August 2015) wrote to “SW” that it was important that she went public with her story so that they could form public opinion for their case (06:43);
- On 23 August “SW” wrote that it was the police, not herself, who started the whole thing (16:02);
- On 26 August “AA” wrote to “SW” that they ought to sell their stories for money to a newspaper (13:38);
- On 28 August “AA” wrote that they had a contact on the biggest Swedish tabloid (12:53); and “SW” wrote that their lawyer negotiated with the tabloid (15:59);
“Without even bothering to take my statement, the Swedish Prosecution Authority broke its own rules and released my name to a tabloid newspaper,” explains Assange in his testimony. “Prosecutor Ny went on to produce more than 40 press releases and press conferences about me. As a result, to this day more than half a million webpages falsely conflate my name with the word “rape”.
A team of FBI agents were snubbed by Iceland’s interior minister as he refused to cooperate with them in 2011. RT reports:
In June 2011, Obama administration implied to Iceland’s authorities they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in the country, and offered help, then-Interior Minister Ogmundur Jonasson, said in an interview with the Katoikos publication.
However, Jonasson said he instantly became “suspicious” of the US good intentions, “well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand.”
Later in the summer 2011, the US “sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks,” Jonasson said.
Icelanders seemed like a tough nut to crack, though.
“Since they had not been authorized by the Icelandic authorities to carry out police work in Iceland and since a crack-down on WikiLeaks was not on my agenda, to say the least, I ordered that all cooperation with them be promptly terminated and I also made it clear that they should cease all activities in Iceland immediately,” said Jonasson.
“If I had to take sides with either WikiLeaks or the FBI or CIA, I would have no difficulty in choosing: I would be on the side of WikiLeaks,” he told the FBI.
Just keep in mind that neo-cons, as well as Hillary Clinton, the media and the Obama administration wanted to get Assange for exposing their crimes, even to the point of putting a “bullet in the brain.”
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. Tim is also an affiliate for the Joshua Mark 5 AR/AK hybrid semi-automatic rifle. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!