This should come as no surprise. It’s the same sort of MO as the US hiring Islamic jihadists to provide security for one of our ambassadors in Benghazi. Reports are now exposing the fact that untrained Muslim refugees were hired as part of security during the sexual assault and rape attacks that occurred in Cologne on New Year’s Eve 2015.
The Express reports:
UNTRAINED refugees were deployed as security personnel on New Year’s Eve in Cologne last year, an investigation has revealed.
But many abandoned their posts and at least one was so drunk he couldn’t work.
A total of 59 asylum seekers were stationed on bridges across the Rhine to assist in a mammoth security operation aimed at stopping any trouble.
Last year mobs of mostly North African men sexually assaulted and robbed hundreds of women in and around the city’s main railway station as police totally lost control of the situation.
These refugees were paid just five euros an hour (£4.25), which is a little more than half of the statutory minimum wage in Germany. However, the city of Cologne was billed three times as much by the security agency which recruited them, according to the report.
“Our employees collected the refugees in three initial reception centers in Ratingen and brought them in minibuses to the bridges where they were stationed,” a former senior executive of Westturm said.
Most of the hired men came from North Africa, Syria, and Afghanistan.
“Thirty-one suspects, including 18 asylum seekers, are under investigation over offences including sexual assault and theft in Cologne on New Year’s Eve,” reported The Express.
“We knew not at all exactly who these people were. They got a security vest and some radios.”
Cologne’s police department revealed its plans for the 2016 celebration. According to CNS News:
Police in Cologne have announced significant security preparations for New Year’s Eve, in response to incidents of sexual assaults, many blamed on migrants and refugees, in Cologne and other German cities last December 31.
Cologne city police chief Jürgen Mathies said at a press conference Monday that 1,500 officers will be deployed, over ten times more than the 140 officers on duty last year.
They would include 300 federal police officers, 600 city security officials and an unnamed number of “trained specialists” who will be ready to help women and girls in cases of harassment, intimidation, assault or rape.
Of course, there was no mention of any refugees participating in security. I suppose we’ll have to keep an eye out for that.
This is much like the Obama administration housing men in high security positions who hold to the very ideology that is the enemy of America. Cologne installed people with that same ideology in important positions only to have it come back and bite them, and endanger the lives of its citizens.
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. Tim is also an affiliate for the Joshua Mark 5 AR/AK hybrid semi-automatic rifle. Follow Tim on Twitter.